• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
High quality kratom powder+oxycodone+alcohol (I will admit this wasn't a good life decision. Thank god I had only had one oxy left at the time) had me as fucked up as I've ever been in my life. I puked my guts up and immediately threw away the rest of my kratom supply =D Anyways, don't underestimate kratom.

Kratom certainly is a good cushion, haha.

It was enough to lay me up for 3 or so days, at the time I think I had used it for a few weeks straight maybe? Could have been a little bit longer. I was drinking 9-12 grams twice daily usually, made into tea.

I'm sure that timeframe is going to vary greatly person to person, though. But prolonged daily use will eventually produce withdrawal.

Last edited:
Dimitri K said:
High quality kratom powder+oxycodone+alcohol (I will admit this wasn't a good life decision. Thank god I had only had one oxy left at the time) had me as fucked up as I've ever been in my life. I puked my guts up and immediately threw away the rest of my kratom supply Anyways, don't underestimate kratom.

I think the oxycodone may have potentiated the kratom a bit 8)

Kratom certainly is a good cushion, haha.

It was enough to lay me up for 3 or so days, at the time I think I had used it for a few weeks straight maybe? Could have been a little bit longer. I was drinking 6-9 grams twice daily usually (tea), I'm sure that timeframe is going to vary greatly person to person, though. But prolonged daily use will eventually produce withdrawal.

I just do not get it. I have tried every type of kratom from 3 reputable vendors, and even when my tolerance was nonexistent it took me at least 1/2oz to get high. Even then it is hit-and-miss.

I used to get crushed leaf, because the tea is actually not bad, but I believe kratom is not very water soluble. I get powder now.

I just found this. A couple days ago I posted on The Dark Side forum about Kratom withdrawal. Kratom Withdrawal is real and it is rough. Like I posted over there I was doing the Kratom FST liquid. I tried the powder once and it was not something I'd do again, I only tried it because I was spending so much on the liquid. Never tried the tea. The liquid is very expensive but hooked me fast. With it I was probably doing about 150grams of the enhanced powder twice a day in about 5 seconds. Aside from what it was costing per day I didn't realize how bad I was until I ran out a few months ago.

Since that experience with running out I've tried to quit a couple times and couldn't. Now I am quitting for real! I came close to buying more today but I didn't. Even if tomorrow is as bad as today I'm still not going to buy anymore. That has to stop and it stops now. I'm praying so much I start to feel better tomorrow. I was going to hit the sack just now but poked around the other forums and this was on top. How convenient!

With Christmas coming up and a New Year to look forward to, now is the time for me. Since I still feel horrible I'm guessing that I'm in for another day of hell tomorrow and another night of tossing and turning being unable to control my legs and just wanting to kick and kick till I'm exhausted. But I'm hoping it starts to get better soon. I didn't even know what restless leg syndrome was or that was the side effect I'm experiencing until I read it here! I don't know anything about drugs, LOL!

Now that I know all this I will never touch Kratom again. I'm also getting rid of all my oxy and stuff too. I didn't know that the euphoria was what people took those for. I always just kept them because I'm a pack-rat and figured I might need a pain killer someday. But since I've taken 7 10x375 oxys today and didn't feel any euphoria or relief at all I have to agree with Seattle_Stranger that Kratom effects oxy tolerance. I mean until today I hadn't taken an oxy or a vikodin in like 5 years so my tolerance has to be from the Kratom.

If Kratom powder was all there was I never would have ventured into this Kratom addiction. I don't even think I would have tried it. But I started with the liquid and it was easy and it was very powerful and it was legal. Things have definitely gotten out of control though! I'm done with it!

Off to bed, praying to put this hell behind me and get on with my life that in a year got completely overtaken by Kratom.

KratomBites

I just do not get it. I have tried every type of kratom from 3 reputable vendors, and even when my tolerance was nonexistent it took me at least 1/2oz to get high. Even then it is hit-and-miss.

I used to get crushed leaf, because the tea is actually not bad, but I believe kratom is not very water soluble. I get powder now.

I got good results with as little as 6 grams or so at first, but tolerance built pretty quickly and it got near the half-oz mark, which is not cool cause that shit is expensive. I've always gotten the best results with tea, but I am partial to the taste, so I may have a slight bias.

If you use lemon juice, the tea comes out pretty good. I always used powdered leaf and fill-your-own tea bags. One tsp. per bag (approx 3 grams) and use as many bags as you need in about 2 cups of water with enough lemon juice to both cloud the water, but of course you don't want it to overpower anything. The acidity helps pull the alkaloids out. Tea probably is still not as efficient as straight eating the powdered leaf, though. But I like it better. It does cut down on some of the side effects that come with ingesting large amounts of raw plant matter, so that is always a bonus as well. haha.

Last edited:
Would you please explain how you do this please sir?

I've been mixing mine with cold tea. The powder sits on top of the tea, I stir the shit out of it until the powder is wet, hold nose, chug.
I use as little tea as possible...maybe 1/2 cup of tea with a heaping tablespoon of powder. I used to drink it down without holding my nose but the longer I drink it, the nastier it's getting.

Looking forward to hearing how you mix it with yummy chocolatey syrup. My interest is piqued.

^I just mix it in a bowl with hersheys dark syrup (the kind you use to make chocolate milk), then eat it with a spoon and chase it with milk. It still does not taste wonderful, but it does help significantly.

It is so funny that with kratom as well with poppy tea, at first everyone is like "It just tastes like tea", then after a while they can barely chug it down without gagging :D

No kidding. I've been taking it for a month with no problems. I mean it was nasty as hell from day 1 but yesterday was the first day it made me puke. The first 2 times I dosed, I threw it back up immediately after swallowing it. I ate half a pack of saltines, dosed like 2 teaspoons and held it down. Seems like my stomach was saying "I'm not puttin' up with this shit ANYMORE". First time I dosed with apple sauce. Layer of apple sauce then a layer of kratom. Had another bowl of sauce right there and I'd get a big spoonful of it while the foul mixture was still in my mouth then swallow. 3rd spoonful and it all came back up.

Once, when I was younger and drunk, I ate 2 cans of vienna sausages and promptly threw em all up. I would never eat another one of those nasty ass things again. The mental picture of those little wieners all over my floor will never leave my mind. Neither will the green applesauce. Difference here is those wienies never made me feel as good as the 'tom.

So I guess ill just keep on keepin' on. I like the effects as much or better than any opiate.

Last edited:
^No w/d relief at all from 70mg of oxycodone? damn

Public Service Announcement: Kratom FST liquids are not to be fucked with, and do not represent Kratom properly. Plain leaf is actually quite mild, and feels more like a modest/moderate dose of hydrocodone at its highest tolerated dose, not 17 times stronger than morphine like 7-OHM, which is quite plentiful in the FST liquid.

My best experience w/ Kratom is with eating the powdered stuff...I've eaten the actual leaf also, and that worked great but I couldn't stomach any more actual plant matter. I did prob 4-5 oz of powder mixed into applesauce (with some sugar to further mask it) and then chased w/ juice. I've tried the powder in pills, have not found them nearly as pleasurable a high, not sure why though...and the pills have given me more nausea than just ingesting powder or plant straight up. The Bali and Thai were about the same for me, I tried some of the 12x stuff and it was way too sedating for my taste.

I'm not a fan of tea, if only bc it requires way too much patience and I just want to get it down and done lol.

I take a piece of toilet paper (if its 2ply i carefully seprate the sheets). Next i put anywhere from 1g-2.5g in the middle of the tp square. Now i take each corner of the sheet and match them going diagonal, next thing i do is very carefully i'll twist the sheet. If you twist to hard then it will rip a hole in the sheet of tp and your precious kratom will go all over the place. Once I made one rotation or so I will tear off any slack tp on the sheet. (The smaller the "ball" is the easyer it is to swallow). Finally i place the twisted ball of kratom and place it 'toren side' facing the back if my mouth have a drink in hand, take a huge gulp of drink and swallow the kratom twist. They call this parachuting.
I normally do this 3 to 4 times using anywhere from 1g-3g. The kratom i get comes in capsules, and sofar it's the strongest kind I've been able to try. I guess everyone has their own favorite ROA, and i guess this is mine.

parachuting it is okay, until you make a bomb too big and it busts open in your throat. :p

I'm gonna try parachuting it. I'll post back on how it goes. I will be traveling tomorrow night so I'm lookin forward to dosing right before I leave. Should make for a fun trip.

after trying multiple vendors and various methods with kratom to no success, im going to try and make tea with this oz that arrived.

i think the key is patience, much like the pod tea when those were flooding the US market a couple years ago. boiling the piss out of this will likely break down a lot of these delicate organic compounds, which im sure happens quite a bit with the 'i want it now!' mindset of its users/abusers.

this will be an attempt to slowly steep the compound for several hours at a very mild temperature of 60C. i have a feeling this will work great.

before when i had pods, i would grind them up in a coffee grinder to powder, and SLOWLY heat the water/pod mix to a VERY mild temperature. any time i noticed boiling, i knew the brew had lost a lot of its potency. honestly, i bet leaving these compounds in a bottle of water for several weeks in a fridge would be ideal. or better yet ethanol or some other organic polar solvent. perhaps ill try an extract with 2-propanol or CCl4.

Yes, you certainly don't want to boil the water as it will destroy alkaloids. A very mild simmer is plenty and you can even use a little less heat than that.

I went digging and I found my Kratom Tea recipe I posted several months ago:

For me, Kratom has been a real life saver. After a ton of trial and error, I finally worked up a relatively easy method for making tea.

A trick is to use press n brew tea bags, especially if you're using powdered leaf. You can of course find these at any health food shop. Cuts out all the messy filtering.

Place 1 tsp of powdered kratom in each bag

Take 2 cups of water and place it into a pot, add enough lemon juice to cloud the water (a capful or two) place that on low heat. Stick the teabags in the water.

Let it simmer for around 20 minutes, stirring often.

The resulting liquid should be dark and brown. After that it's as easy as scooping the tea bags out, and letting the liquid cool.

The tea bags can then be used to make another (much less potent) batch.

i actually just read over that a few minutes ago digging around in this thread, thanks bud!

im looking forward to a decent kratom experience finally. i dont understand effects were next to nil with kratom from these other vendors. i've tried every form of this stuff from dried leaf, resin, and extract.

though after all the pod tea i've made im sure this method will work. keeping low heat is the big one, with the pod tea anyway. i found best results when adding enough heat just to get it warm (almost hot around 140F/60C), turning off the heat, and covering for a couple hours... and that's what im doing now with this kratom. yeah im sure forcing all that foliage down my throat would work best, but it's not gunna happen. patience is the key to all of life's secret locked doors!

(+1hr later):
i just drank about a half litre of 1-hour, 60C, steeped and filtered kratom foliage (25g). it was putrid. i mean pod tea was bitter, but this had a nasty bite to it. the schwill was thrown back in the pot and another half litre h2o added. ill be cranking up the heat to about 80C now for this wash, then 100C for the final. that is if im not feeling as well as id like to.

Last edited:
I'm relatively new to using Kratom. Last night I tried out a free sample of the Maeng Da kratom, and I dosed without a scale. So, I'd guess I took from 2-5 grams worth without a tolerance. I ended up vomiting a lot two different times last night and was nauseous and dizzy all day today, barely been able to get outta bed most of the day. Did I just take too much? Or is vomiting common on low doses as well? I've had this happen once before on a smaller dosage. I felt like such shit that it has put me off using Kratom again and I have quite a good amount of the product left.

^Low doses don't usually cause nausea, but I almost threw up on 3.5 grams of Bali, so it's definitely possible. I only get nauseous on low doses when I chug a lot of water then move around too quickly. Kratom tends to cause more nausea than opiates. Since you threw up, I'm guessing you took 8+ grams.

If you have no tolerance, that sounds like it was too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.