• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom (Mega)Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you man, thanks. Do you think once a week at most is ok though?

It might be for you. There are those who can use moderately and not slide down that cunning, baffling, insidious, sneaky, pernicious slope.
You may be one. I'm not. Just make sure you're being honest with yourself, which I also cannot do unless sober and working a program of recovery.

Only you know you, unless you don't. At least, if you do get hooked on the kratom, it's one of the least difficult and least harmful to withdraw from,
but it still sucks monkey nuts.

Good luck. If you find yourself craving, thinking about it during the week, or making excuses/rationalizations to use more often than you have allowed yourself, then you're on the slope for sure. I still think you are now, but then again, I view the world through addict-colored lenses.

Best,
pnm

It might be for you. There are those who can use moderately and not slide down that cunning, baffling, insidious, sneaky, pernicious slope.
You may be one. I'm not. Just make sure you're being honest with yourself, which I also cannot do unless sober and working a program of recovery.

Only you know you, unless you don't. At least, if you do get hooked on the kratom, it's one of the least difficult and least harmful to withdraw from,
but it still sucks monkey nuts.

Good luck. If you find yourself craving, thinking about it during the week, or making excuses/rationalizations to use more often than you have allowed yourself, then you're on the slope for sure. I still think you are now, but then again, I view the world through addict-colored lenses.

Best,
pnm

Good advice. It has already successfully replaced heavy weekend drinking and stim use. Amazing cure this is.

Good advice. It has already successfully replaced heavy weekend drinking and stim use. Amazing cure this is.

Good, then you're in a better place even if you do get hooked on it. Heavy drinking was my history, not a stim guy though.
Kratom is for sure a far lesser evil.

Thanks for the replies to my question(s). As i thought there's nothing compareable to Kratom. It's like all substances, there's nothing that's feels exactly like it, some things may come closer to how it feels, but it's not and never will be the same thing. I noticed this, like i said, also with the O-DT. At 1st i thought, wow, this feels almost like a smoother version of Kratom, but then i noticed it feels a bit like kratom, but not like it.

I could best describe it like O-DT feels more flat, like above said.

Perhaps i'm trying to do lower doses to keep a maintenance level, if my tolerance should drop, it's okay, otherwise i'm letting my hands off it for some while.

Thanks again :D

Another added bonus is its very difficult to OD from kratom. At worst you're gonna be very sick and puking if you take way too much

Ah and btw, got some Tribulus now. When have you 1st realized some improvements in sex-drive? Did you take it longer and noticed it, or was it more or less from the 1st capsule on?

Started today, so we'll see the outcome. How much do you take? Today i took 2 (not together) as starter-dose. Mine contain 750mg tribulus and 45% saponins.

Hello all,

I'm planning on trying Kratom for the first time tomorrow. I recently bought 15g (30 500mg capsules) of *no listing of sources*

I'm hoping for advice on how much to take for the first time. I'm hoping for an experience similar to taking 15-20 mg of Oxycodone (3 percocets), but I also don't want some of the bad experiences that I've read about like horrible nausea, day long hangovers, etc. Here's some info about me if it helps...

a few times a year I get my hands on some percocet, and take 3-4 pills at a time, so no real regular opiate use or tolerance.
I don't get any nausea from the ocycodone or have any negative reaction.
I weigh about 230 lbs.

The guy at the head shop I bought it from suggested 3 capsules (1.5 grams) but that seems kind of low from what I've been reading on here.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggeat 6-8 grams. It kicks in pretty fast and youll be able to decide if you want more

It's a bit strange that taking some other strain brings much more pronounced effects than the ones previously ingested. Took mostly BRV as i noticed my tolerance was rising, now i took some White Veined Sumatra and it's active at 4g. Really Nice :)

And what about my Tribulus question @ Fresco

When have you 1st noticed some improvements in sex-drive?

You'll notice you're a lot more horny within the hour after taking it. I'd start with taking 2 X 750mg capsules in morning, and two more around dinner time.

I'm not allowed to post brands, but if you google 'ultimate nutrition tribulus' you'll find thats the best quality out there

OK, I took 3 grams (6 capsules) about 4 hours ago. I definitely felt/feel something, kind of just a low level buzz. Pleasant but hoping for more.

I just took 3 more grams, is it too late for that to compound the effect? Or am I just going to prolong the low level feeling I have now? At what point should I stop to avoid a bad Kratom hangover?

*no sourcing means NO SOURCING*

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fresco: Thanks, i'll test that out.

UN Tribulus is what i got, but isn't that a brand name ;)

Are you crazy??!! Thats way too much.

Start with 3 to 4 grams

Sorry i was thinking that was thr dosage i took back when i had no tolerance and took kratom sometimee

I never weighed it but i used two teaspoons (im pretty sure it was teaspoons at least it could of been tablespoons thougb)... fuck idk dont take advice from me on this i guess cuz i really have no idea what i take measures out to lol i just know i have the measuring spoon in my room n use that by taking two of them haha

Are you crazy??!! Thats way too much.

Start with 3 to 4 grams

I'm a little confused about this part of the discussion.
Here it is:
For a first-time kratom user with no tolerance, 3-4 grams is what you should take.
With experience, YMMV.

Man, 1st day off kratom sucks elephant-ass! Surely not the best-to-do, but a tiny 5mg 3-MeO-PCP bump up the chimney completely erased my really bad mood :)

I'm a little confused about this part of the discussion.
Here it is:
For a first-time kratom user with no tolerance, 3-4 grams is what you should take.
With experience, YMMV
I stand in agreeance

Status
Not open for further replies.