• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom (Mega)Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeighborhoodThreat-
that's some of the most useful advice I've ever been given. Loperamide has cancelled the explosive shits and 5mg diazepam twice daily with 1mg etizolam for sleep is working a treat on the restlessness and insomnia.

For those who find a decrease in libido with kratom use, I take tribulus extract twice daily to counteract that. Make sure your tribulus is 40% saponins (it'll say that on the bottle)

And this works? Kratom almost kills my libido, one of the most annoying side-effects of the beautiful stuff :\

And this works? Kratom almost kills my libido, one of the most annoying side-effects of the beautiful stuff :\
Most definitely works. Tribulus is a horny herb (as I like to call it).

Also I got my stem powder in the mail today, does anyone know what dosages I should start at?? Is it the same as kratom, 3 grams or so??

Im not sure, although i am very interested in how the stem powder works out for you. Are you using it for a tolerance drop?

Apologies if this has been asked before- I'm on Suboxone maintenance, 6mg/day, would taking Kratom on top of that have any nice effects? I wonder how much the Suboxone will block the Kratom, since it is not a strict opiate/oid per say. I don't have high hopes, but anyone have any experience with such a combo?

Im not sure, although i am very interested in how the stem powder works out for you. Are you using it for a tolerance drop?
Tolerance drop, and to see how it works for WD's.
And also to see if stems themselves cause WD's if taken for more then a week or so.

I'm like a walking bio-experiment right now :)

Apologies if this has been asked before- I'm on Suboxone maintenance, 6mg/day, would taking Kratom on top of that have any nice effects? I wonder how much the Suboxone will block the Kratom, since it is not a strict opiate/oid per say. I don't have high hopes, but anyone have any experience with such a combo?
I'm pretty sure you'll experience cross-tolerance with Subs + kratom.

Why dont you try dropping subs altogether, and move to kratom. The kratom might eliminate sub WD's, plus you might not even feel the need for subs afterwards

Last edited by a moderator:
haha very nice. I cant wait to hear back!
Tolerance drop, and to see how it works for WD's.
And also to see if stems themselves cause WD's if taken for more then a week or so.

I'm like a walking bio-experiment right now :)

I said why not to do that, because, In My Experience, it raises tolerance without an equitable raise in buzz. Of course, others MMV.

6 at once or in a single dose, or what? Sometimes i found especially cumulative ingestion beyond 6g, like 2g, an hour later 2-3g more and so on, over the course of a day much better than ingesting kratom in one single dose, and i don't think you should say don't ever exceed 6g. I see no reason in why not to do that?!

I was so into Kratom/ODT the last time, my tolerance has gone through the roof. Took Kratom on a daily basis and 1-2x ODT in roughly 2-3 weeks, now i'm on the point were even 10gs of good powder in the morning do almost nothing besides a smooth buzz, not even worth the stuff...

Shite, that means pause-time for stupid-me :\

so bali is same as indo ,or is red vein indo different in affects....kinda scared to try red vein if its more stimulating than bali

so bali is same as indo ,or is red vein indo different in affects....kinda scared to try red vein if its more stimulating than bali

bali is supposed to be sedating, but it made me nauseous. but that might be b/c I had taken too much, or b/c on that day I used some dxm early in the day to potentiate the morning kratom dose, which I couldn't tell if that worked or not. So, I don't know. If you have trouble with the kratom being too speedy or stimulating, try taking some valerian with it, or a benzo if you got one, just don't make a habit of it. ;)

peace to all,
podsnomo

So I ordered some Premium Bali Kratom capsules. I will be a first time user. I want to try Kratom because I heard it is similar to Vicodin, and I love the way 2 Vicodin makes me feel.

What is the recommended dosage for a first user?

I'm going for sedation, but I don't want to end up vomiting.

3 grams of leaf powder is the recommended dosage for a first time user

Wow people, stem powder works great for beating kratom WD's and resetting tolerance. You can google 'stem powder kratom' and find people who sell it.

Its very cheap compared to regular kratom and works very well for me

Last edited by a moderator:
If it makes you a bit nauseous on your first time, that should go away after you use it a couple times. It can become addictive. I'm hooked on it, so be careful unless you don't mind being hooked. If it does make you feel woogy on your first time, eat a banana afterwards. Oh, and take those 3g on an empty stomach. If it doesn't do much at all, try 2g more about an hour later.

3 grams of leaf powder is the recommended dosage for a first time user

Sounds like a perhaps stupid question, but which Med(s) are compareable to Kratoms effects? I've found O-desmethyltramadol somewhat identically in how it feels compared to kratom, even if it's a bit more flat or one-dimensional, if that makes any sense?!

After taking Kratom for some time on a regular basis i've found many positives about it, but taking it on a regular basis also meant to increase my tolerance, making it now impossible to take a break, also because i want to give my stomach a needed rest.

My experience yesterday and some queries

Got me some SEM (Super Enhanced Maeng Da) to try since im tired of needing 40g leaf for tea to get any results.
This stuff is power, it will bend you over a barrel and have its way with you if you are not careful. In any case I had to much (yes i'm stupid).
Today i feel different from other Kratom hangovers. Now my entire body is in pain (seems to be muscular pain) and even breathing hurts.
I have researched but im wondering if this is withdrawals or just a bad hangover? I usually only take once per week (is this safe for addiction?)
Other observations: I seem to be in "artificial" good spirits (small euphoria) despite how I feel physically. I also have no craving to redose Kratom, the feeling is that it might alleviate the hangover symptoms, that's all.

Major query: If I dose a reasonable dose today to alleviate the symptoms, is this the slippery slope to addiction and risk of withdrawals?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I think you're on the slope already, brother, but that's just my humble opinion. .02, FWIW.

Why do I think that? You're tired of needing 40g...that's tolerance.
You weren't careful with you're strong, new stuff.
You want to dose again, despite the bad experience, and before the ill effects are gone.
Sounds like me, and I'm an addict for sure.

My experience yesterday and some queries

Got me some SEM (Super Enhanced Maeng Da) to try since im tired of needing 40g leaf for tea to get any results.
This stuff is power, it will bend you over a barrel and have its way with you if you are not careful. In any case I had to much (yes i'm stupid).
Today i feel different from other Kratom hangovers. Now my entire body is in pain (seems to be muscular pain) and even breathing hurts.
I have researched but im wondering if this is withdrawals or just a bad hangover? I usually only take once per week (is this safe for addiction?)
Other observations: I seem to be in "artificial" good spirits (small euphoria) despite how I feel physically. I also have no craving to redose Kratom, the feeling is that it might alleviate the hangover symptoms, that's all.

Major query: If I dose a reasonable dose today to alleviate the symptoms, is this the slippery slope to addiction and risk of withdrawals?

Thanks.

Many have success reducing their tolerance by taking half their normal dosage for a week or so. Recently (here?) someone else had success using kratom stem powder to combat WDs and reduce tolerance. As for another drug that is like it? I think there isn't one. It's a leaf, and biology/nature usually has no close analogs. There's hydrocodone, and then there's oxycodone; there's kratom and then there's ..... no comparable substance.

Sounds like a perhaps stupid question, but which Med(s) are compareable to Kratoms effects? I've found O-desmethyltramadol somewhat identically in how it feels compared to kratom, even if it's a bit more flat or one-dimensional, if that makes any sense?!

After taking Kratom for some time on a regular basis i've found many positives about it, but taking it on a regular basis also meant to increase my tolerance, making it now impossible to take a break, also because i want to give my stomach a needed rest.

I think you're on the slope already, brother, but that's just my humble opinion. .02, FWIW.

Why do I think that? You're tired of needing 40g...that's tolerance.
You weren't careful with you're strong, new stuff.
You want to dose again, despite the bad experience, and before the ill effects are gone.
Sounds like me, and I'm an addict for sure.

Agree with you man, thanks. Do you think once a week at most is ok though?

Status
Not open for further replies.