• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom (Mega)Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four days. About 3.5.
Yeah, for me its about 2 nights and 3 days. Withdrawal is less if you taper off before you go cold turkey. So if I take my last batch friday morning I'm usually OK by monday and ready to go back to work

i recently had to withdrawl from tramadol , i wasnt event taking much i took 2-50mg pills every morning for about a year , last few months or more i had been withdrawling @ like midnight, slept really bad and wake up feeling real bad, man i felt so bad for a whole week then thought lemme see while im at it can i stop kratom , just curious, well i did and it was almost unnoticable vs. tramadol, how can 100mg of daily tramadol cause so much pain? god it was awful so so tried, real fatigue, really bad doom and gloom attitude , all i could think about was how my life was gonna end up homeless. etc when my grandma dies and we got no money etc just terrible mental anguish , i was actually plotting that i should just move out now and start being homeless now and getting it over with. ill spare u guys from rest of it i could write a volume on that withdrawl episode from just two tramadols a day

oh and one last thing i noticed with tramadol WD that like 4 or 5 hours after dosing, i would get really bad problems with problem solving, math, i mean anything, i just couldnt think str8, and my patience lvl was really bad a simple task like cutting up a chicken i would start having a serious panic attack. i like to play poker and @ 5 or 6 hrs after dosing i couldnt play @ all , completely lost the frame of mind u need for poker stay away from tramadol yall

Last edited by a moderator:
Four days. About 3.5.

Nice, I really need to get on Kratom as I work for the next five days with only 4mg of Suboxone left and I won't be able to get more without some sort of streak of luck. After 3 years of Suboxone the withdrawals are horrible and they last forever, roughly a month give or take. If only I had time to look for Kratom locally or the money to order online with 1-day shipping, hopefully I could find some in a local or not-as-local smoke shop by Thursday.

i recently had to withdrawl from tramadol , i wasnt event taking much i took 2-50mg pills every morning for about a year , last few months or more i had been withdrawling @ like midnight, slept really bad and wake up feeling real bad, man i felt so bad for a whole week then thought lemme see while im at it can i stop kratom , just curious, well i did and it was almost unnoticable vs. tramadol, how can 100mg of daily tramadol cause so much pain? god it was awful so so tried, real fatigue, really bad doom and gloom attitude , all i could think about was how my life was gonna end up homeless. etc when my grandma dies and we got no money etc just terrible mental anguish , i was actually plotting that i should just move out now and start being homeless now and getting it over with. ill spare u guys from rest of it i could write a volume on that withdrawl episode from just two tramadols a day
You can get the same shitty withdrawals from taking just 2 tylenol 3's for a few months, heck maybe even a few weeks.

I'm convinced WD's get worse as you get older, and also gets worse as to how many relapses you had

You can get the same shitty withdrawals from taking just 2 tylenol 3's for a few months, heck maybe even a few weeks.

I'm convinced WD's get worse as you get older, and also gets worse as to how many relapses you had

It's been proven by hundreds of thousands of experiences. WDs get worse with age and exponentially worse with each successive kick. The more times you rearrange your brain chemistry artificially, then ask your brain to come back to pre-addiction norms, then rearrange your brain again, the shittier and longer the WDs will be. This seems to hold true even with different substances to some degree. But for sure, if you keep re-addicting and then quitting over and over, it gets far worse each successive time. We addicts are strange animals. You'd think we'd learn. But we don't. For me, the only thing that works is a spiritual solution to my physical malady. And not that organized religion BS. I've got a higher power. It's working in my life. I don't understand it, and I don't care that I don't. I just simply take it as it is. And it's pretty fucking great. It ain't easy, but it's not always hard.

It's been proven by hundreds of thousands of experiences. WDs get worse with age and exponentially worse with each successive kick. The more times you rearrange your brain chemistry artificially, then ask your brain to come back to pre-addiction norms, then rearrange your brain again, the shittier and longer the WDs will be. This seems to hold true even with different substances to some degree. But for sure, if you keep re-addicting and then quitting over and over, it gets far worse each successive time
Oh I believe it now, after I gone through many WD's.

Only exception seems to be kratom, WD's stay the same of perhaps even get slightly easier for me

We addicts are strange animals. You'd think we'd learn. But we don't. For me, the only thing that works is a spiritual solution to my physical malady. And not that organized religion BS. I've got a higher power. It's working in my life. I don't understand it, and I don't care that I don't. I just simply take it as it is. And it's pretty fucking great. It ain't easy, but it's not always hard
For me the big change has been learning and applying the "Law of Attraction" (AKA The Secret). Thats completely changed my life for the better.

But hey, whatever works for you :)

Oh I believe it now, after I gone through many WD's.

Only exception seems to be kratom, WD's stay the same of perhaps even get slightly easier for me

For me the big change has been learning and applying the "Law of Attraction" (AKA The Secret). Thats completely changed my life for the better.

But hey, whatever works for you :)

Are you talking Universal Mind?

Are you talking Universal Mind?
No, google: "Your wish is your Command". Then locate download the torrent and give yourself 2 weeks to listen to the audio tapes (its too much to listen to in 1 day).

Then watch your life change almost instantly.

Word of caution, some people say Kevin Trudeau (author) is a con-artist, he might be I dont know the man, all I can say is whatever he said on those tapes worked for me.

Here is Oprah talking about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPPGDfuk8aE (locate the other parts on youtube)

It works!!!! I been telling everyone about it

There is also a documentary that you can watch right on netflix called "the secret". Its not some miracle though haha. The message is pretty much whatever you want you can have just by thinking positively about it all the time and visualizing it. This thinking attracts the things that you want in life.

There is science behind it. Brain thoughts are actually energy that can be picked up by sensitive machines:

http://www.livescience.com/8844-brain-machine-reads-minds-modest-breakthrough.html

When you think positive thoughts every day the universe starts to respond with positive things happening in your life. The 2 attract each other. So whatever you think about most of the time is what you'll get. This explains why the world is such a shithole for many people, they constantly think negative thoughts so universe responds with more negativity

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqbSlbAulzA

This video features student work from the graduate Computer Human Interaction (CHI) course taught by Dr. Gary D. Boetticher at the University of Houston - Clear Lake (UHCL). It illustrates the process of reading EEG brainwaves in order control various computer applications including Pacman, Plasma Pong, a flight simulator in Google Earth, and a maze

The guided meditations I've been listening to often mention the law of attraction. And say other things that mke me think they are somehow connected to this guy and his philosophy or method o whatever you want to call it. I'm downloading your recommendation as I type. Thanks!

No, google: "Your wish is your Command". Then locate download the torrent and give yourself 2 weeks to listen to the audio tapes (its too much to listen to in 1 day).

Then watch your life change almost instantly.

Word of caution, some people say Kevin Trudeau (author) is a con-artist, he might be I dont know the man, all I can say is whatever he said on those tapes worked for me.

Here is Oprah talking about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPPGDfuk8aE (locate the other parts on youtube)

It works!!!! I been telling everyone about it

The guided meditations I've been listening to often mention the law of attraction
Okay, thats good. That means you're on the right track :)

Back on-topic:

If you guys wanna get off kratom I can highly recommend buying kratom "stem powder" and taking 3 grams every 4 to 6 hours or so. Taking it before bedtime will also make you sleep great and eliminate restless legs.

You can buy stem powder on internet for cheap

^ I think im going to try this. although i wont be able to make an order for couple weeks. Ill let you all know how it goes

I really enjoy Kratom in the evenings but I end up staying up all night, because im just not interested in sleep. Its sorta the same feeling as being on stims without the obvious stimulation. I would really like to be able to get to sleep at a reasonable time. For meth and coke I can simply bang a seroquel and im comatose in an hour, but those doesnt work for shit with Kratom. Any tips?

I really enjoy Kratom in the evenings but I end up staying up all night, because im just not interested in sleep. Its sorta the same feeling as being on stims without the obvious stimulation. I would really like to be able to get to sleep at a reasonable time. For meth and coke I can simply bang a seroquel and im comatose in an hour, but those doesnt work for shit with Kratom. Any tips?
Yes, dont take any strain of kratom after 5PM except for Bali. Bali you can sleep nicely on

Anyone tried mitragyna javainca? Apparantly it has similar chemical components and is related to the kratom people regularly take, but it does not have mitraginine which was once believed to be the primary chemical responsible for kratom's effect

^ I think im going to try this. although i wont be able to make an order for couple weeks. Ill let you all know how it goes
If you're gonna quit kratom, try quitting on a friday, that way you have all weekend to recover and you should be able to go to work on monday. A long weekend is even better.

So take your last kratom dose friday morning, by 5PM you'll start feeling WD's coming on and then take your stem powder every few hours or so

Ive got an interesting question. What kind of strain do you think would be easier to WD from? (Ideally Stem and vein powder, but just in case) a red vien that opiate-like (not my first choice in a strain) or a green/white vein thats primarily stimulating. For me I really like the stimulating strains, and end up taking much less then a red vein to get a nice buzz. Has anybody experienced WD from different types of alkaloid profiles? I havent totally WD'ed from either but have felt minor ones between shipments. IME red veins make me more grumpy and give me bad RLS and the feeling of being completely drained at the beginning of WD. Green vein WD seems a little more psychological, i get more moody, but overall easier to take less of, and i think i would prefer a green vein.

It boggles me man. My experience with kratom is that I cannot predict what my experience with kratom will be from dose to dose, whether I stick to one strain, mix, switch through the day, take it on an empty stomach, just before eating, just after eating... whatever I try to get a predictable effect it just keeps moving the target, and now that I'm trying to quit, as I get further in WDs (before semi-caving) it's different everytime.

If you figure that out let me know your experience. I dunno WTF is up anymore. 8(

Ive got an interesting question. What kind of strain do you think would be easier to WD from? (Ideally Stem and vein powder, but just in case) a red vien that opiate-like (not my first choice in a strain) or a green/white vein thats primarily stimulating. For me I really like the stimulating strains, and end up taking much less then a red vein to get a nice buzz. Has anybody experienced WD from different types of alkaloid profiles? I havent totally WD'ed from either but have felt minor ones between shipments. IME red veins make me more grumpy and give me bad RLS and the feeling of being completely drained at the beginning of WD. Green vein WD seems a little more psychological, i get more moody, but overall easier to take less of, and i think i would prefer a green vein.

I know what you mean, and I cant give you a definite answer, but I can tell you how I dose. I like to have eaten 3-4 hours before dosing so my stomach is relatively empty. I take my dose (around 4-5g) wait about 5-15 mins (depending on how empty my stomach is, 5 mins is totally empty) and eat something light.
Even though I have found a routine that semi-works for me, I still dont get consistent effects, kratom is weird sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.