• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"The Holy Quadruplty"

That was entertaining I liked all the little details.
Thank you! I'm just getting started with it, but plan on adding even more details in the next ones! That really means a lot to me that it entertained you! I have a lot of other drug stories that are even more crazy l, and entertaining! I might keep posting if people actually start leaving feedback, likes, comments, subscribe, and all that. I know it doesn't happen overnight, but I just hope people will enjoy them anyway! I would love to share my drug experiences with the world!

Here's the newest one I just posted of me showing my new bowl I just bought from the store earlier today. They had delta 8 gummies btw, and I've never tried delta 8 besides in the form of weed of course. I wonder if they would get me high like weed?

Chlorpheniramine, Promethazine, Klonopin 12mg, Xanax 1mg, Subutex 8mg, nicotine, and Marijuana I posted a similar one, but without the 12mgs of kpins
What y'all think about the comb, and my teeth been hurting, do you think it will stop my tooth pain when the kpins kick in more!

Tooth pain? Why not get an appointment to dentist? I'm sure that combo will ease your pain though.

Im on another version today guys!

Chlorpheniramine
Promethazine
Subutex
Xanax
Klonopin
Soma

I didn't wake up until 10pm last night, and took them from then until now at 10 feeling pretty good still.

Just my 2 cents here Holy Quaduptly but some on your combos seem kinda wasteful. You'll be able to get your desired effect cheaper without using so much. Oh and a quarter of a Soma isn't doing any. I promise you that bro. Also, these combos that you are adding Xanax into its a horrible fucking idea. Idc what your tolerance is because I've seen first hand how quickly things can turn deadly mixing those fucking things.... especially when any opiates or booze was involved. Seeing all your posts has me genuinely concerned buddy. You really need to get away from the idea of needing all these combos and adding shit just because. You can achieve great highs without running the risk of mixing shit that doesn't go together. Anyway I'm not your father so do as you please i felt obligated to say something though. I've seen first hand and in person what mixing things can do, none of which are good. Stay safe and remember if you are mixing, just start with low doses, you can always take more.

Just my 2 cents here Holy Quaduptly but some on your combos seem kinda wasteful. You'll be able to get your desired effect cheaper without using so much. Oh and a quarter of a Soma isn't doing any. I promise you that bro. Also, these combos that you are adding Xanax into its a horrible fucking idea. Idc what your tolerance is because I've seen first hand how quickly things can turn deadly mixing those fucking things.... especially when any opiates or booze was involved. Seeing all your posts has me genuinely concerned buddy. You really need to get away from the idea of needing all these combos and adding shit just because. You can achieve great highs without running the risk of mixing shit that doesn't go together. Anyway I'm not your father so do as you please i felt obligated to say something though. I've seen first hand and in person what mixing things can do, none of which are good. Stay safe and remember if you are mixing, just start with low doses, you can always take more.
Welcome to bluelight I'm glad you said that because I've been thinking it for a long time

Just be careful a lot of those suicidal threads are fundraising Appeals
I made the account to call the dude on and basically tell him we all know they were lying and he was doing a horrible injustice to real suicidal people and those struggling with mental health. So it was a fuck that guy post basically. Years of working in detox centers and hospitals have me a very very low tolerance to people who throw suicide around constantly

I made the account to call the dude on and basically tell him we all know they were lying and he was doing a horrible injustice to real suicidal people and those struggling with mental health. So it was a fuck that guy post basically. Years of working in detox centers and hospitals have me a very very low tolerance to people who throw suicide around constantly
Hey thank you I'm good.