• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"The Holy Quadruplty"

Okay maybe not dead but in a coma somewhere on life support.
Nope still alive, and still do the combo! Only it's with Diphenhydramine instead of Promethazine until I get my next Prometh script. It's not as good with diphenhydramine instead, but pretty close!
Or you could just lay off the antihistamines all together. I liked your YouTube video and your mellow personality which does include a certain amount of laconic disregard for harm reduction

Nope still alive, and still do the combo! Only it's with Diphenhydramine instead of Promethazine until I get my next Prometh script. It's not as good with diphenhydramine instead, but pretty close!

A prometh script? I can just get that at the pharmacy anyday but could not be fucked. If i want to mix drugs there days il go for zopiclone and gabapentin where you cant even see straight or a good opiate mixed with coke ived. Fuck downing shitloads of anticholinergics its brain poison

Or you could just lay off the antihistamines all together. I liked your YouTube video and your mellow personality which does include a certain amount of laconic disregard for harm reduction
Thanks, but I'm confused on what u mean by amount of laconin disregard for harm reduction?

A prometh script? I can just get that at the pharmacy anyday but could not be fucked. If i want to mix drugs there days il go for zopiclone and gabapentin where you cant even see straight or a good opiate mixed with coke ived. Fuck downing shitloads of anticholinergics its brain poison
Otc? You must be in Canada, or overseas then right?

I saw nothing special about mixing it with morphine, dilaudid or fentanyl.
What dose did you take? You should have took Chlorpheniramine with it too if you were trying to get a feel for the Holy Quadruplty. Chlorpheniramine is an important ingredient in the combo! Well I don't recommend that you did actually as I don't recommend anyone trying the combo! It's very dangerous, and not great enough to be worth the consequences.

What dose did you take? You should have took Chlorpheniramine with it too if you were trying to get a feel for the Holy Quadruplty. Chlorpheniramine is an important ingredient in the combo! Well I don't recommend that you did actually as I don't recommend anyone trying the combo! It's very dangerous, and not great enough to be worth the consequences.

100mg and no ill skip that thanks

No I'm actually all about harm reduction, and I even created the Quora space "Recreational Drug Harm Reduction"!

Glad to see that you're not into drug machismo rupt and I meant to say that your iconic we don't want to lose you to a bad batch of the quaternity

I know it's not cool to say this but Nancy Reagan was right I would have been much happier if I just said no

If they did, that would be really sad. Imagine being a rockstar and walking into CVS and buying out all cough medicine.

You're a goddamn rock star go do Rockstar s***. I imagine when you're famous people just give you drugs just to hang around you.

Probably if they were into something like DXM (Robitussin). I've heard of people making "lean" out of that in place of prometh/codeine.

ive heard haunted mound or sematary i cant remember which do dph and dxm and such and make music abt it??? my friend told me