• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"The Holy Quadruplty"

Pharmaceuticals have almost no impurities. They have high standards.

Other than fillers and other shit if we want to call those impurities.

I guess old/expired pills could potentially contain some due to degradation, but likely negligible amounts

Pharmaceuticals have almost no impurities. They have high standards.

Other than fillers and other shit if we want to call those impurities.

I guess old/expired pills could potentially contain some due to degradation, but likely negligible amounts
My Subutex always taste the same that I notice atleast. Wouldn't the impurities taste different since they're technically different drugs? So there's a chance I'm on an impurity of buprenorphine right now?

My Subutex always taste the same that I notice atleast. Wouldn't the impurities taste different since they're technically different drugs? So there's a chance I'm on an impurity of buprenorphine right now?
Impurities are not something you can taste like that, in general.

I wouldn't worry about impurities in bupe unless you bought it off the street

Impurities are not something you can taste like that, in general.

I wouldn't worry about impurities in bupe unless you bought it off the street
I'm just saying if so? I'm also wondering if there's any chance at all though even if it is a low possibility, or is it 100% sure 100% of it is buprenorphine?

It all depends on tolerance, really. And expectations also factor in, since many people find benzos to have less obvious "recreational" potential than alcohol or cocaine or opiates, for instance.

With those caveats in mind... I would consider a "recreational" dose of alprazolam to be in the range of 0.5mg to 1mg for someone with no tolerance, assuming they haven't taken any other drugs or any alcohol. For a first-time user or someone drinking any amount of alcohol, I'd stick to the low end – I've seen 1mg put novices squarely into "A Night To Forget" territory.

It all depends on tolerance, really. And expectations also factor in, since many people find benzos to have less obvious "recreational" potential than alcohol or cocaine or opiates, for instance.

With those caveats in mind... I would consider a "recreational" dose of alprazolam to be in the range of 0.5mg to 1mg for someone with no tolerance, assuming they haven't taken any other drugs or any alcohol. For a first-time user or someone drinking any amount of alcohol, I'd stick to the low end – I've seen 1mg put novices squarely into "A Night To Forget" territory.
Nice, sounds right to me. What would you say for someone with a tolerance and takes opioids, sedating antihistamines with it?

Do you think any celebrities, rappers, singers, or anyone famous buys over the counter medicine to get high, and or to potentiate other drugs?

Would you guys prefer The Holy Quadruplty with or without DXM thrown in as well? Do you think it actually would make it that much more euphoric/sedative/anxiolytic?

Nice, sounds right to me. What would you say for someone with a tolerance and takes opioids, sedating antihistamines with it?
Hard to answer, honestly. In general, the specific tolerance level of the person in question is a huge factor. But usually, a "recreational" dose would be somewhat higher than the tolerance dose – maybe 50-100% above it, decreasing as the total amount increases. So if you take 0.5mg ordinarily, the starting point might be 0.75-1mg; if you take 1.5mg, it could be 2-3mg. This is just my own subjective estimate, though.

The person's level of tolerance to opiates and antihistamines is important, too. I feel a little uncomfortable making any recommendations for a recreational dose of benzos in this combination, given the risks involved. Overall, I'd err on the lower side for sure.

Hard to answer, honestly. In general, the specific tolerance level of the person in question is a huge factor. But usually, a "recreational" dose would be somewhat higher than the tolerance dose – maybe 50-100% above it, decreasing as the total amount increases. So if you take 0.5mg ordinarily, the starting point might be 0.75-1mg; if you take 1.5mg, it could be 2-3mg. This is just my own subjective estimate, though.

The person's level of tolerance to opiates and antihistamines is important, too. I feel a little uncomfortable making any recommendations for a recreational dose of benzos in this combination, given the risks involved. Overall, I'd err on the lower side for sure.
Nice, I take 1mg a day .5mg in the morning and the other half whenever I feel like it. Lol I try to wait as long as I can, but usually take it around 2 or 3pm. Sometimes I'll even make it till like 6pm. Lol I wish I could do more, but that's all I have access to, and to be able to do them everyday. I can't remember the last time I haven't took a Xanax it feels like I've been on them my hole life, but have been half of my life. I use to be crazy with them though, and I even ate 20 Xanax bars in one day which is ridiculous. I'm surprised I'm still alive, but I thank God that I still am! 🙏 Nowadays 2 to 3mg gets me pretty fucked up/feeling good, but I take a lot more stuff than I use to, and I don't get to take more than 1mg a day that much at all, unless I Wana run out which I never let me short myself knock on wood. Lol My good friend hooks me up with one or two extra here and there, but not often at all. I can never find them anymore, and don't trust buying them off the street anyways. I was finding Klonopins and valium's not too long ago for a minute, but that hasn't happened in a minute as well either. I came across an Ativan not too long ago. I use to be able to get mad Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, way back in the day. If I had a choice I would take 4mgs a day honestly, but honestly I'm probably happy with just the 1mg and everything else.

Last edited:
Probably have access to better or stronger substances - but they could send someone else so they're not seen to be damaging their image in a way. Does that make sense? lol.

Probably have access to better or stronger substances - but they could send someone else so they're not seen to be damaging their image in a way. Does that make sense? lol.
Exactly what I thought when read OPs question - access to better products & get their PA/friend or whatever to go to chemist for both the reason u stated & when ur wanting to get high I would imagine the last thing ya want is to be delayed by general public asking for pics, autographs etc lol

Just got my hands on some more Soma's!!! 😀😀😀 I got 3 of the 350mg ones that say sg 109 on them. I'm feeling very euphoric.

Swiss Target Prediction isn't saying that Soma and Meprobamate bind to GABA receptors even though I know they do, and I thought I looked them up on it not too long ago, and it said they did, but maybe not. I checked it today, and it doesn't say anything about it.

back in the day i liked HIGH DOSE. ok stupid doses of 25nbome and to counter the stimulant factor clonazolam. Nothin like noddin on a strip of faux acid, waking up to ALL OF THE SENSES in full gear. Treep Slippin is what we called it. (turns out psychs dont make you that creative always....lmao) oh I get to add two more good fun well lets add lets say oxymorphone powder and well of course weed. for the first time ever ill count weed.

I think I finally got it everything in the so-called holy quadruptly is a sedative. It's like waking from a good dream, that twilight consciousness where you remember the sweetness of the spirit world even as a hundred worries begin to crowd your mind. To be alive at this point in history is the result of a curse. No wonder people take the easy way out. I did it. But I survived