• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates The HHC thread (Hexahydrocannabinol)

How have your experiences been since then?

Actually haven’t touched them since.. Kinda pissed cuz I can tell they lied when they say it’s distillate with how dark green the carts are it’s obvious they is a lot of leftover chlorophyll.

Since you asked though I’ll give it some more tries when I return to my home in a couple weeks!

-GC

I'm testing the water on this one tonight. I loved D8 for a few months, but abandoned it after tolerance and insomnia started to creep in

T+40m: Above threshold cannabinoid activity. Difficult to distinguish from d9THC in both effects and time dynamics.

Smoking another one with similar dosage. Added a pinch of a hemp kief product with added HHC, no THC.

T+1h10m: I have rolled up a normal joint with good hash, but am not really craving it yet. Continuing my evening celebration routine with a beer.

HHC is working fine. For me it is a novelty thing, much too expensive to merit the price. I paid the equivalent of 102 $ for 1 gram of a cannabinoid allegedy less potent than d9THC. The effects are very similar to normal cannabis.

Last edited:
Probably my favorite cannabinoid right now. I've generally been taking 15-25mg orally, and it's fairly intense at the upper end of those doses. D9-THC I like orally around 10-20mg, so HHC is around the same potency.

HHC seems less anxiogenic than D9-THC and a bit dissociative as well. It also seems to have the most prominent anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect of the other cannabinoids I've been sampling recently (mainly CBC, CBT, & CBG), but that opinion is quite tentative at this stage. Fairly long-lasting stuff as I can feel it into the next day after taking it the previous afternoon, so I try to avoid taking it on days before I lift as it seems to reduce both motivation and strength in general.

called my kratom plug and along with order added delta 8 and hhc pens. didnt know they offered this in the 5yrs ( ? ) that i have been dealing with them.
cool
never had hhc

called my kratom plug and along with order added delta 8 and hhc pens. didnt know they offered this in the 5yrs ( ? ) that i have been dealing with them.
cool
never had hhc

If you can get it for substantially cheaper than THC, it might be a keeper! Work, it does.

Have fun trying :) And please come back with a verdict!

substantially cheaper than THC
substantially. i'd say maybe a quarter of the cost. but at what cost to health? ya know what i say: knockin on deaths door for quite some time now fuck it. lol only thing i am worried about is lung issues that may arise. otherwise....
please come back with a verdict
will do. i had the delta 8 and like it. the thc-o is strong imo but good for my nerves. makes me a little nauseous at higher doses and thinking it does come with a slight "head-ache" if smoked compulsively. maybe i should eat these synth cannabinoids? idk. contact suggested the hhc after asking about delta 8. never tried it so ordered both at a great price... along with the k of kray kray. ;)
peace

I'm on this for the first time now. It's alright. I picked up a gram of concentrate at the store after finding it unexpectedly and have smoked through a few increasingly large bowls. It's not as strong as Δ9-THC but I think I like it more than Δ8-THC so far. It feels a lot to me like a good cannabis buzz but without the head trip so far, more so than Δ8-THC does. The body high feels particularly nice. I don't know that I'll seek it out much again but it's an interesting option.

The conspiracy theorist in me says that these new drugs are deliberately engineered to create a tolerance quickly, so that the consumer will buy more to keep their habit going, making the manufacturer more money.

The conspiracy theorist in me says that these new drugs are deliberately engineered to create a tolerance quickly, so that the consumer will buy more to keep their habit going, making the manufacturer more money.
Hahahah I really needed to hear this. Can someone describe how these cannabinoids different from the ones offered by RC chems in china, that sell 20 different unknown noids? I know a lot of people who use these research noids and love them I mean love them, but I always thought they were rather dangerous unless that is just hearsay myth?

HHC and THC-O are closer in molecular structure to ∆9THC, is that the difference? Compared to the RC noids.

I've had similar thoughts. All of these new noids, Delta 8, THC-O, HHC, ect, all have ridiculous tolerances issues that make them basically useless after about a week and they all seem to effect each other so there's no switching around to try and bypass tolerance.

Hahahah I really needed to hear this. Can someone describe how these cannabinoids different from the ones offered by RC chems in china, that sell 20 different unknown noids? I know a lot of people who use these research noids and love them I mean love them, but I always thought they were rather dangerous unless that is just hearsay myth?

HHC and THC-O are closer in molecular structure to ∆9THC, is that the difference? Compared to the RC noids.

An important difference is that while synthetic cannabinoids are usually designed to be full CB1 agonists, the cannabinol-derived ones are partial CB1 agonists, mostly weaker than normal cannabis which has been used for ages with little detrimental effects.

Partial agonists essentially have a ceiling to how much you can disturb the normal state. The cannabinoid system can go into dangerous overdrive with full agonists, but not realistically with partial agonists. At least not as much. I know there are people who can hardly tolerate cannabis due to dysphoric symptoms, but they usually just avoid it and anything like it. Full agonists have the potential to cause danger as substances of abuse in a far more serious way.

Just grabbed a half of this one. I had a few carts and small pucks before but this is my
First big jar of HHC as the price comes down (d9 dabs are literally 10x what I pay for this HHC/east coast prices)

Will review with a fresh mind soon. This one is best as a weekend warrior becuz tolerance

The come up on HHC is very similar to a strong cup of coffee. It's a jittery, slightly dirty high. The come down is just like all THC, it makes you sleepy. HHC is slightly worse at increasing appetite than delta 9. Delta 8 is by far the best for appetite stimulation.

If you like sativas and don't like to gain weight you might enjoy HHC better than delta 9 and you'll definitely like it better than delta 8.

Anyone did test the differences between hhc and hhco-acetat? Should be a Bit stronger than the hhc due to better blood brain barrier penetration. Anyway nice compounds out there atm.

Comparing Δ9-THC, Δ8-THC, Δ8-THC-OAc, Δ8-THC-OPp, and HHC (synthetic and >98% pure, vaped in oil pipe) I'd rate their potencies: Δ9-THC ≥ HHC >> Δ8-THC-OAc = Δ8-THC-OPp > Δ8-THC. Although I really like the effects of HHC, I found that it has by far the longest after effects, which easily last into the next day. Not too great if you start working early...

Considering that animal metabolism of Δ9-THC, Δ8-THC and HHC involves the same hydroxylation reaction at the 11-methyl position ( Harvey & Brown 1991 - DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(91)90359-a) I would not be too surprised if this reaction turns out to be of different efficiency for the “short-acting” Δ9-THC and Δ8-THCs (in which this is the activated allylic position next to the double bonds) versus the “long-lasting” HHC (in which this is the non-activated equatorial methyl group - at least for the psychoactive beta-isomer).

@Curious Chemist you've had the luxury of using highly pure THC-O / THC-P / HHC? Interesting! The only products I've tried were extremely diluted but still effective for someone without an extreme cannabinoid tolerance.