• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates The HHC thread (Hexahydrocannabinol)

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
Just found out about HHC. Looks interesting. Probably the next noid I try. I'll post what I find out here. Effects reportedly similar to d9 THC, but different, spacey and shorter acting. Rumors are it does not cause you to fail drug tests for THC.

@Thomas Davie I'm not sure if you'd prefer these in OD or here in CD. Definitely derived from cannabis but this is more of a research chemical type speculation. Could go in either forum. Whatever you prefer

"What makes hexahydrocannabinol different than THC?​

Want to get technical? Let's get technical.

HHC has shown to have an extremely high binding affinity for CB1 and CB2 Cannibnoid receptors in your body, and it is a potent cannabinoid in vitro and in vivo.

HHC has three chiral centers, meaning it has three different forms of it. These forms are called enantiomers, and they are essentially mirror images of each other. The three enantiomers of HHC have different effects on the body, depending on which chiral center they bind to.

• The first chiral center is C1. If HHC binds to this chiral center, it will activate the CB1 receptor.
  • The second chiral center is C2. If HHC binds to this chiral center, it will activate the CB2 receptor.
  • The third chiral center is C3. If HHC binds to this chiral center, it will not activate either the CB1 or CB2 receptor.
The differences between the three enantiomers of HHC are important because they show that HHC can bind to two different receptors (CB1 and CB2), but it can only activate one of them (CB1). This means that HHC can potentially treat two conditions at once: a condition related to the immune system and a condition related to the CNS and cardiometabolic disorders. "

Last edited:
Hey i picked up some of this recently. It’s wonderful! Hits a hair creeper, helps to hold hits in for a few seconds longer, and it’s very very euphoric sativa vibe high and transparent, zero cloudiness and sleepiness until you start pushing the dose a little.

This one seems to gain tolerance way faster than any thc-noid I’ve tried so i try to keep it in rotation with all my other stuff, to retain the magic... it’s easily the smoothest thc-alike on the throat but can burn a little On the coil when you try to take a big ol
Rip, so I recommend a few smaller puffs rather than a big buster you might do with other things. All in all this is going to be stupid huge and popular soon I believe.

This one seems to gain tolerance way faster than any thc-noid I’ve tried so i try to keep it in rotation with all my other stuff, to retain the magic...
Interesting, THC-O also produces some fairly extreme tolerance gains as well. I'd say about 2-3x regular cannabis. Lost its magic after 2 days of use and takes a long time to reset. Almost classic psychedelic level tolerance gains.

How long were the effects? Any sativa-like anxiety or thought loops?

This one has me very interested. Hydrogenation of opiates like morphine def increases the euphoria a bit too.

Are you guys sourcing pure stuff or carts? And anyone know a link to synthesis notes?

-GC

Are you guys sourcing pure stuff or carts?
I can't speak for HHC but I'm fairly certain it's the same handful of entities who are pushing THC-O around the country. The THC-O carts I was buying were heavily cut - with MCT oil apparently - which is NOT good to vape (that or THC-O itself and/or its impurities cause very concerning lung pain/heaviness/wheezing in chest - and since I have no idea what chemicals they used to acetylate it with it's kinda sketchy).

I haven't looked into HHC much but I still can't find shit for info on THC-O-Acetate (OR how it's made... I'm assuming they don't use acetic anhydride...)

HHC, BearlyLegal. Got a D8 one too for kicks n giggles. Will report back on it once it arrives.

Damn well if this turns out bunk I’ll give them a try..

-GC

I need to try HHC too now, shit

will order one as well

I was pleasantly surprised with THC-O, effects wise, I'd expect good things from HHC

Although I'm curious now as to its purity since only one enantiomer is active?

Those can be difficult to separate sometimes, yea?

Interesting, THC-O also produces some fairly extreme tolerance gains as well. I'd say about 2-3x regular cannabis. Lost its magic after 2 days of use and takes a long time to reset. Almost classic psychedelic level tolerance gains.

How long were the effects? Any sativa-like anxiety or thought loops?
Howdy, it’s fairly anxiety free but very sativa
Like in other aspects, the lucidity is very welcome for daytime use, and the effects are maybe 50% longer than a normal bowl of good chronic....The only thc-noid besides standard delta 9 that gives me anxiety and thought loops is a 500+mg dose of oral delta 8, but I haven’t really pushed my O-Acetate dose to like 10 big hits yet

Howdy, it’s fairly anxiety free but very sativa
Like in other aspects, the lucidity is very welcome for daytime use, and the effects are maybe 50% longer than a normal bowl of good chronic....The only thc-noid besides standard delta 9 that gives me anxiety and thought loops is a 500+mg dose of oral delta 8, but I haven’t really pushed my O-Acetate dose to like 10 big hits yet

This stuff sounds like it may shine as a good concert/festival cannabinoid, is there a sedating finish to it at all or good for daytime throughout the entire high?

-GC

You’ve gotta make sure you don’t get carried away hehe. Keep your useage reasonable and sure , it’s fine for festy vibes I would think. Too much is nappy nap time tho.

I’m loving this one more than d8 and thco which unfortunately both give me weird lung feelings I’m not willing to continue undergoing.
You should keep yalls batteries as low voltage as possible, I got burnt coil taste when I did a blinker on my crappy little non-adjustable 3.7V battery, so if you can vape at 2.4 or so feel free to take bigger puffs.
It’s smooth as a thc-noid can be if temps kept low, in a way delta 8 is definitely NOT. Its Perfect at 2.6v in my Vessel, I can take like 3-4 big rips before I cough
HODL DEM RIPS a little longer than normal weed tho, I like 5 secs or so

Last edited:
Quite informative and going to use this info for me. What should I choose to get high? So I get the smoothest feeling without complaining!

If that’s what ur asking id stick
With the carts, not much distillate available from REPUTABLE vendors so
Kinda waiting on that. At this point the HHC we have has three peaks
On the chromatograph that only one is the known psychoactive HHC so if that or the price bothers you stick
With delta 8 thc or thco-acetate edibles for a legal alternative to actual delta9 thc (I don’t like vaping either one tbh weird dabs that lasts 10x as long as the lung freeZe from a big normal dab)
Quite informative and going to use this info for me. What should I choose to get high? So I get the smoothest feeling without complaining!

Edit:
Oh and folks new to legal thc carts, BDTs might bother your lungs too
When vaping (botanically derived Terpenes) so try and find CDTs if you are going to vape any of this stuff ,
And do it on a low temps as yr pen will go

Just finally got my carts. Says 85% HHC distillate with 5% terpenes and the rest is I guess residual impurities as they specify they add nothing else. The viscosity of the cart seems to indicate they’re probably telling the truth.

Took a good drag 15min ago or so… Not bad.

Ive been feeling shitty and sleepy all day, even my strains that usually wake me up weren’t working. This stuff woke me right up.

Easily the most stimulating cannabinoid I’ve tried more so than pure THC-A or THCV. Which is the reason I got excited about it.

Headspace has a tinge of psychedelia. I also have a slight headache now but very slight and could be related to how I’m feeling. I noticed headache type stuff when I tried dihydrogenated morphine

Overall not bad, could see it being good as a concert vape.

-GC

The tolerance is wacky but if you give it a while and use it just to boost up another high/ wake yourself up it’s certainly way nicer than delta 8. I’m gonna make a tincture with 1000mg of THCV and 5000mg of HHC , should be a barnstormer

The tolerance is wacky but if you give it a while and use it just to boost up another high/ wake yourself up it’s certainly way nicer than delta 8. I’m gonna make a tincture with 1000mg of THCV and 5000mg of HHC , should be a barnstormer
Did you ever try this? Interested in hearing a summary of how it is.

Just finally got my carts. Says 85% HHC distillate with 5% terpenes and the rest is I guess residual impurities as they specify they add nothing else. The viscosity of the cart seems to indicate they’re probably telling the truth.

Took a good drag 15min ago or so… Not bad.

Ive been feeling shitty and sleepy all day, even my strains that usually wake me up weren’t working. This stuff woke me right up.

Easily the most stimulating cannabinoid I’ve tried more so than pure THC-A or THCV. Which is the reason I got excited about it.

Headspace has a tinge of psychedelia. I also have a slight headache now but very slight and could be related to how I’m feeling. I noticed headache type stuff when I tried dihydrogenated morphine

Overall not bad, could see it being good as a concert vape.

-GC

How have your experiences been since then?

In my experience it’s pretty similar to delta 8 in that they both provide a more clear headed high compared to regular weed.
Delta 8 maybe being on the more stoning or indica end of the spectrum and HHC being the sativa end.