• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up everyone !!?? Im new to bl but i always used if for reference prior to sighning up.. this site is awesome ,,tons of info... ok ,, rip on

Hello all. New to bl but been browsing for awhile. Wanted to say thanks I have learned tons already. Can't wait to learn what's new and communicate with everyone

Hi everyone here! I am one of the moderators from the Social forum. Social is basically the gathering place for everybody to enjoy the intetnet company of other bluelighters (and greenies).

Social is not specifically designed as a drug forum as the focus forums are here to discuss specific drug questions and share advice on that. The folks who post in Social are not strangers to drug use though and there are many people from all over the world that have been there/done that. Its a good place to talk to others who might have similar circumstances to you.

Its a fun place. Harm reduction does include giving people a forum designed to relax a little, have someone to talk to and not feel isolated.

You are welcome to come and hang out in Social. That goes for noobies to old schoolers.

<3

See you there! :D

Hi everyone I'm bluebulldog. Jus signed up as I think I can share my experiences!! I'm from Scotland and same problems.all over the.world but not everyone is 'true to.themselves all the time, so I am an H user clean 9yr+ still say I'm vulnerable so still well medicated and wish to exchange our different points of view. Bluebulldog also benzo's,methadone,Morphine etc. Would like to know how other people think of Pregabalin. And does it work for you???

Last edited:
I am not sure but I'm assuming because you're a former H user and you still consider yourself vulnerable it must be something like I Suboxone Subutex.? My experience with the Suboxone I cleaned up for a little bit roughly a year ago from heroin and other opiate painkillers only to be placed on Suboxone for a couple of weeks while detoxing in treatment and withdrawals from the Suboxone almost harder than heroin. This was the only time I've ever taken a suboxone regiment so I don't know maybe a combination of physical withdrawals combined with the emotional upheaval of intense one-on-one and group therapy 8 hours a day seven days a week tag teamed up to kick my ass but it was not a pleasant experience for me

This is so f*****g weird.. I just called my buddy nick nack pattywhack yesterday and im new to this site idk how it works but i created this account to post about why im freaked out only to get freak out just a little bit more

^ i'm fine. why are you creating so many accounts? if you don't stop it, you'll be banned.

pick one account and stick with it. please drop me a pm and let me know which account/username you intend to use otherwise i'll just ban them all.

alasdair

Current Guidelines 4 Acute, Post-Acute, Chronic Pain Overdose and Death Phases

Hi

I am searching to see in any one has seen a forum here with review of the current guidelines for acute, post-acute and chronic pain phases. Currently came across Bluelight, 2015 AMDG OpiadGuideline-1.pdf, 2016 CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opiads for Chronic Pain, 2015 Community Management of Opiad Overdose WHO

Hello everyone. I am long term iv user. My first experience i was 17 and someone injected me with cocaine. I played with that for about a year and stopped. pretty clean for the next 10 years. Then introduced to crack by my ex-wife. Struggled with that for 20 years. I got hurt and was put on opioids for the next 10 years I was fine then one day I just decided to smash the pill and inject it. It was a oxycodone 30 milligram. I am now currently either snorting or injecting oxycodone and have tried H about 5 times total. I have a snorted and injected it. am I a fool to think that I have control over this right now. On my way clean. I use a Suboxone to go through my bad period and im good to go. I've been clean a week now. I probably won't do anything again for another week then I'll start again for two or three weeks. Just wondering if anyone else uses the way I do. I don't spend all my money, my place to live is secure, my power doesn't go out, I have groceries.

Hi

I am searching to see in any one has seen a forum here with review of the current guidelines for acute, post-acute and chronic pain phases. Currently came across Bluelight, 2015 AMDG OpiadGuideline-1.pdf, 2016 CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opiads for Chronic Pain, 2015 Community Management of Opiad Overdose WHO

Welcome! Is it just me or is this post not that clear?

Are you asking for a forum consisting of when opies should be used for acute, post acute & them CP stages?

Or how long these stages last?

Rtp

Hi, newbie here, I used the name because I was told year's ago that you should not use a copper penny to take your food out of spoon after cheffing. Anyone else heard of this? Oh and in Canada we call your kebabs, Shawarma's! ?..Very popular here with the young crowd after the bars close ???..we have the Shawarma's Shops all along the bar strips in the city..yummy..extra Garlic Sauce!!! Now I'm starving..lol

Good for you on figuring a way to get off it at all! I'm so petrified of withdrawal I am a total B I t c h if my script runs short and I can't find anything.. until I find it, you don't wanna know me, I am spoon afraid of withdrawal. I once withdrew from oxycontin, worst thing I've ever been through, it took two weeks before I could stand up long enough to go out for a smoke!! Unfortunately I was paralyzed for almost a year in 2015, and I now have poly neuropathy. &#55358;&#56596;, So I have a script for hydromorphone. But the doc dropped me from 12 mg to 9 mg, and my feet hurt and spasm so bad at night, I have to take extra, so I run short.. I used to snort my oxycontin, but I either swallow, or chew n swallow these.. Anyway, I would like to know your process for getting off ops, even if you go back to it, I want to know if there is a les scary way than straight withdrawal??&#55358;&#56594;&#55358;&#56597;&#55357;&#56899; Lol..ty

^There are many threads here on how to survive intermittent CT episodes or "bridging" when pills or whatever run out.

Loperamide is popular & cheap, helps with not shitting urself also ?. You suffer pain so most likely are scripted Gabapentin or Pregabalin, both are fantastic at covering you while you wait for your script.

Obv there are opies avail on the street, codeine CWE might also help you feel reasonable,- but is no match for hydromorph.

Check out the chronic pain or opiate wd threads.

Rtp

Status
Not open for further replies.