• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the site, and I am reading a lot. Familiar with weed of course, heard of wax, never seen it tho... Got a late start! What's a dab? Truth be told I used to smoke a long time ago. Dirt weed. Now I can't sleep for shit... Thought I would see what's out there. I need to sleep damn it

Hi CaveGurl ! !

Doing good, looking forward to getting away this weekend. How are you?

:)

How's everyone doing?

I for one am so glad that the heat is finally over... the fresh air feels so good.

Preparation&Approach...it's a long haul. If you can describe a bit more I'm sure we could be more descriptive as well. Best of luck in getting your family member off H

How's everyone doing?

I for one am so glad that the heat is finally over... the fresh air feels so good.

We've had a pretty hot summer also, like you the cooler air is just starting to show up - set to be around 36 for the coming week. BBQ season !

Big hello to all long time member been away but back in action, some may remember me, other new faces are always good! Lots happened i look foward to rejoining the community. Peace! :)

Having oppisite this corner, stoked to be out of the cold, springs here gardens booming and looking foward to the warmer months. One notices these changes more if living on tha street or out bush in a swag.

Welcome to the new NMI social thread! The old one can be found here.

Homagawd. $14 for a kebab. Gotta admit it was a decent kebab but. We pay pretty high prices but god damn that is a good feed.

To those new to Bluelight, social threads are basically threads where people from a certain subforum get together, chat, just generally talk and get to know one another. So feel free to come in, say hi and get to know some of the other members. We don't bite, unless you want us to. ;)

Please read the forum guidelines before posting just above the top of this page or found in my signature. Having said that, if you're new here then welcome and even if you're not then come get a kebab, kick back this that, you feel me?
Hey there!

Hey whats up, I'm new to BL. Was doing some researching on shards & this site was the first one to come up! I must say I'm hooked & look forward to some very interesting conversations! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.