• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Captain on SL Mod !!

I appreciate all the support you have given in NMI. :)

Hello. First post. Wanted to come join the fun... been reading posts on this website for a while now, I figured I'd maybe offer some of my wisdom or gather some from some of y'all. Feel free to call me IB for short, or if you're feeling so bold (lol), then call me Sage. The nickname is sort of a long story... literally; I'm writing a novel and the main character's name is Sage.

Hey! I'm new to this and wanted to see what's going! What's everyone doing this weekend?

Hi everyone. I've been reading the forums on here for years but just finally joined so I can get in on the conversations. I just posted a question regarding suboxone and depression in case anyone would like to weigh in btw. I love stand-up comedy, sports (Go Seahawks!!), traveling (need to do more), road trips, and most of all, laughing. I love a lot more than those things but those are some of my favorites. See you around the place :)

Really with the carnival or is that a euphemism for something I don't understand?

Really with the carnival or is that a euphemism for something I don't understand?

No I literally joined the carnival this summer. It's a blast, can't wait 'til next season. Kept me busy and away from opiates.

Morning, Bluelighters <3 how's thee all; new n old? Hope you're all doing good? Lovely rainy, Sunday morning here n I'm chilling, trying to decide on what to have for brekkie :)

Evey

Hello everyone Im Brent from Southern California(non-native). I'm new to BL came here to find info on various supplies that get offered to me from time to time. Im a little bit OCD when it comes to certain things and how I party and with what are 2 things that I tend to be overly obsessed with keeping up to date with as much data as possible.

Hello everyone Im Brent from Southern California(non-native). I'm new to BL came here to find info on various supplies that get offered to me from time to time. Im a little bit OCD when it comes to certain things and how I party and with what are 2 things that I tend to be overly obsessed with keeping up to date with as much data as possible.

Welcome to Bluelight, tatted_brent - look foward to your postd. Hope you enjoy BL.

Evey

Morning BLers and GLers.. Hope your day will be better than mines gonna be!
Not that my days gonna be bad, but more like busy.. gotta take care of my grandmother who just had surgery yesterday.
I mean, she's been there for me for 27ish years so I guess it's time to pay it forward and do the same for her.
Just wish I could get the voice of her pills calling my name outta my head *puts suboxone strip under tongue*.. a lil better now.
Lol.

Be back on later.. peace NMI peeps.

-HOOD

Yo HOOD,

Haven't seen you or the doc/Trainspotter around in so long! Mebbe we frequent diff areas, but if ur in touch with the latter in anyway pls give him a " hey" from me. Think he's just getting on with his life!

Never forgot the way you two esp tried to help me out when I was a GL'r.

Look after your Gran, look after u too dude xx

Rtp

Yo HOOD,

Haven't seen you or the doc/Trainspotter around in so long! Mebbe we frequent diff areas, but if ur in touch with the latter in anyway pls give him a " hey" from me. Think he's just getting on with his life!

Never forgot the way you two esp tried to help me out when I was a GL'r.

Look after your Gran, look after u too dude xx

Rtp

I actually just got back from a 6-7month ban. I fucked up and screwed around with staff (alasdair mostly) I regret it now. I wasn't being exactly myself.. had a pretty bad tianeptine addiction going on and i swear that shit steals your soul mind heart and body. My advice to people thinking of taking it, STAY AWAY. And if some already take it, make it in moderation or stop completely.. BTW withdrawals are HELL. It ain't just an opiate like some say. The WDs can cause psychosis (I was in the hospital for 4 days hallucinating after being clean for a week).
Back on bupe maintenance now.
Apologies on rambling.

As for trainspotter, I haven't seen or heard from him since I've been back (only been back a week).. hope he's well.

TTYL

-HOOD

Hey Verri %)

Hope you've been doin iight.

I'll be on and off the site throughout the day. Gotta help my grandmother out. Plus I think I have conjunctivitis lol, my eye hurts and keeps tearing and it looks like im crying lol.

OK im outtie for now.

Take it easy

-HOOD

Binging a little.
Hoping I'm not awake ALL fucking day, lol.

Welp, that worked.......Not at ALL. XD
Fuck.

Now I'm doing the same thing, but now have my gabapentin,yay. And that will be what ultimately gives my body permission to shut turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.