• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning peeps :)

If you're on mobile n it's saying mobile view unfortunate BL doesn't have a tab to change it to full version from the home page.

However, if you go into the sub-forum, "Suport" click on the thread, Bluelight Mobile" you see see on post one two options "full version" "mobile version"

Bookmark this page so you can go straight to it in future n then click on the "full version" option. You're now on the full desktop view of Bluelight.

How to PM?

Click on the person's name (by their post) a menu will come up, just click "send private message."

Hope that helps.

Evey

Hey guys, hello all. Glad to see everyone is doing fine, everyone seems to be in high spirits. Allow me to introduce myself, friends either call me 2nuh(tuna) or Jesus. I joined blue light because any time I have questions about drugs i always seem to find myself here reading post after post of fairly entertaining shiz. I figure what better way to get information then to actually just join up and intermingle with the people ive been getting my answers from anyway. Captain Heroin I gotta say its an honor, you've answered quite a few of my questions over time. Good looks bruddah.

So I just ate 2 of my sub strips, 16mg all together, hada puffa budda, and I'm feelin pretty nice. Strongly considering playing some fallout 3 or skyrim.

Hey guys, hello all. Glad to see everyone is doing fine, everyone seems to be in high spirits. Allow me to introduce myself, friends either call me 2nuh(tuna) or Jesus. I joined blue light because any time I have questions about drugs i always seem to find myself here reading post after post of fairly entertaining shiz. I figure what better way to get information then to actually just join up and intermingle with the people ive been getting my answers from anyway. Captain Heroin I gotta say its an honor, you've answered quite a few of my questions over time. Good looks bruddah.

So I just ate 2 of my sub strips, 16mg all together, hada puffa budda, and I'm feelin pretty nice. Strongly considering playing some fallout 3 or skyrim.
It's great to meet you :)

Hey tuna, good to meet you - welcome ! ! :)

I'm good, plugging along. 11 months off heroin… dealing with pain issues, but nothing like I was with the pain 'and' withdrawal. So grateful to keep moving further away from a place I didn't think I would ever find myself. Hope to never be there again. Today is a good day!

Wonderful! Somebody's out there doin it, proud. You are truly inspiring. I keep goin back and fourth, and its weird how relative tolerance and difficulty are. Well ever since I started using about a year ago, trailer park boys has changed for me forever with their main slang word for pot being dope:'D

Wonderful! Somebody's out there doin it, proud. You are truly inspiring. I keep goin back and fourth, and its weird how relative tolerance and difficulty are. Well ever since I started using about a year ago, trailer park boys has changed for me forever with their main slang word for pot being dope:'D

Thanks so much, it is a journey indeed…. <3
Some do call pot dope I guess, I've heard that… there are so many variations on terms. It's Sunday here, am relaxing. Have a good day! :)

Hiya from one of the Aussie newbies. I hope everyone is well in your own little corner of the earth <3

Hey guys. Sorry for the long absence, I had gone on the road with the carnival and lost my phone which was my only source of internet. Now I have a new one and I'm back online ^^
Hope everyone is well!

Hello :)
I haven't been on this site for awhile either. I've been soo busy with work but am taking some time off as I have just gotten some surgery
I am in minor pain, for what my surgery was, I thought it was going to be a lot more. I am feeling some pain i my stomach though. The worst thing about it is the swelling (I swear i looked huge when i first got it done) and I can't sit down for at least 2 weeks

It was great being a BL Ambassador. Much <3 to the community, and I'll always stop by to welcome a few newbies every now and then. :D

Oh well done, CH. If anyone deserves this you do. So very pleased for you xxxxx

Evey

Status
Not open for further replies.