• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo dude :)

This thread is just for talking about general stuff to get to know some more members in a general social sense if the focus forums seem a bit too full on. It's chilled & some pretty good people come through here. :)

Thank u very much for clarifying that angel eyes!!
I wanted to post in the lounge to just chit chat, but apparently I'm not cool enough, still being a greeny ;) hopefully one day soon!! Until then, guess u all will have to put up with me ;)

Side note.. Can anyone tell me how to edit my profile? I tried to search with key words, looked thru FAQ/trouble shooting, what have u and no luck!! Keep in mind, I'm on an iPhone via internet, not a bl app, if they have one?

Ty in advance!

Last edited:
^ lol..

Sorry aint been around much in the past 24hrs, my son is here.
Yall miss me? lol.

Be back sometime later or tomorrow.
Till then, take it easy peeps.

-HOOD

Side note.. Can anyone tell me how to edit my profile? I tried to search with key words, looked thru FAQ/trouble shooting, what have u and no luck!! Keep in mind, I'm on an iPhone via internet, not a bl app, if they have one?

Ty in advance!

I'd help but im not too familiar with the mobile site.
When i go on it all i do is check recently posted in threads lol.
Sorry man.

heres my best shot.. can you go to "request desktop site" on your browser and then zoom into the upper right corner of the screen and look for the link called "settings" and tap that?
Then from there on the left side of the screen there will be links to edit certain things as you scroll down (if zoomed in a bit) and "edit profile" should be one of them.
good luck.

Last edited:
Hey how is everybody doing today:D

Its thanksgiving weekend here yay eating turkey today gobble gobble.

Long weekend too I get Monday off work so that's sweet.

So sore today I did a 10km run yesterday with my dog and it dam near killed us both. Ha my pup passed out on the grass right when we got to the truck haha now my legs and back hurt so bad. Haven't gone for a run in along time but have been doing the treadmill a bit while hitting the gym so I was confident I could do the 10km trail we have around one of our lakes. It was a nice sunny but cool day, perfect for running.

Great to hear captain and how bout you HOOD? I'm not following you? Haha

Oh I see haha I'm still rolling around from thanksgiving weekend and just chilling at home. Never eating turkey again! Haha nah I'm kidding turkeys awesome. Same with stuffing,mashed potatos, gravy, ham, and homemade buns.

I've been hanging out with my buddy for a while and we are having a great time :)

Resting my eyes from reading for a break lol

Read Responsibly

Nice what are you guys smoking some cannabis extracts? Some DXM? Hehe Jk yea its a lazy day for me today I was just thinking it would be good to go for another 10km run with my dog but my legs and back are so sore I don't know if I would make it. Ahh screw it i think I'll do it and hit the gym afterwards pump some iron %)
Mind over matter captain, mind over matter

Someone tell me why everyone is so nice to each other on bluelight. I am used to nothing but trolls trolling trolls on the parts of the internet i used to frequent.

Because we are just that cool and welcoming:)

If you don't like to be nice and welcomed then go to the lounge when you have 50posts.

But for the most part on the other sections everybody is great with each other we are a close knot community.

How are you today what brings you to Bluelight? :D

I am dabbing shatter :D

And I.. am not. lol.
Sobriety or pretty close to it (or i guess you could call it getting clean) fucks with my head more than drugs do!
There's an excuse for me as a loose pussy to use. ;)

Someone tell me why everyone is so nice to each other on bluelight. I am used to nothing but trolls trolling trolls on the parts of the internet i used to frequent.

We're not ALL nice *evil laughter*

giphy.gif

lol.

-HOOD

Last edited:
Clean of the things I can.
Opiates - done with (even kratom)
Benzos- just trying to lower my dosage for now. But would like off them in the long run.
Beer- wanna give it up so bad but every afternoon I trick myself into having a couple.
So I guess "kinda" clean.

-HOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.