• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Caitir you're absolutely right there is no such thing as a stupid question :) Welcome to Bluelight!

Hey what's up guys! Brand new to BL and not sure what the hell I'm doing. I've googled BL forums for a while now to find info on certain drug and non drug topics. Figured I might as well sign up.

It's - "there's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask them." Lol that's what I heard when I was in HS. No offense go you. You gotta ask questions that's how we learn right? Who cares if we look like a fool or a genius, doesn't matter. The guy who never asked ends up not knowing. Now I need to think of my questions, like how to really use these forums and shit. Booyah... Strength and honor

Haha, yeah, it's not that great.

Last night I began writing the beginning of a new chapter, and it's a dream sequence. It's very enjoyable to write this. I have lots of ideas and am rolling along nicely.

I'm also <3 in love <3 with someone new in my life, and that is going very well too. :D

I'M SUPER!
Thanks for asking! lol.

Keep the positive vibes up people, im feelin em.
Enjoying life ATM.. not high, just content :)

-HOOD

Anyone (from the US) watching football today?
If so, who's your team?
What game/s you gonna watch?

I'm a Broncos fan.. yeah even after last years Superbowl :|
Have been a fan of them since I was 7, never plan on changing up.
BTW I'm from New England and yes i get a lot of shit for not being a Patriots fan lol.

-HOOD

I'm watching movies with my buddy today; no football :)

I am feeling kind of hungover (drank a bit last night)

<3 to everyone !!

Whats goin on in NMI today people?
Lets get this fashizzit opened up and have a party!

*GREENLIGHTERS WELCOME*

Don't forget.. BYOS (Bring.Your.Own.Substances.)

-HOOD

How you doin Evey?

We don't talk much, probably cuz we got off on the wrong foot back then.
Hope all is good in your hood.

Every city has a ghetto and every ghetto has a

-HOOD

I don't know HOOD there aren't really ghettos around here I mean there's that one house with a really shitty paint job but that's about it.

Sounds good to me can't say I know many people who crack it for living in a shitty suburb

So long as they stay over there doing their thing not fucking with my ride I'm pretty kewwwlll with them

BYOS? Sounds like clever initials that means hoods shout fuck yeah cheers m8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.