• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The Healthy Living Photo thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
moi fatass on a rest day
thedevilsnumberis1658.jpg

nah, it helps, i've since posting tha gone for a run. =D i use my shame as a motivational tool. :p

i use my shame as a motivational tool. :p

That works well IMO. When I used to be overweight (circa 10 years ago) my shame made me do all sorts of exercises that I all but *cannot* do now because I'm *yet again* SNOWED IN. :(

Glad to hear your shame works well but there's nothing to be ashamed about. I used to weigh as much as I do now except when I was in middle school. If anyone can imagine what that would've looked like, you can tell how immensely ashamed I was of myself...and look where I am now! :)

i was making fun. there's no harm in a small layer of fat. i've taken my shirt off in public countless times in far worse shape than pictured above.

Um, refused to sweat?! Ie: they refused to undertake any kind of exertion at all? You can't really refuse to sweat where I live.. it's humid and hot 6+ months of the year. :\

I think taking a cold shower after giving yourself wobbly-legs from working out so hard is one of the best feelings ever. :D

I'm lucky I have a hot motivation partner. ;)

we were in san antonio, texas. its hot there. im just saying that they were some lazy asses not really interested in having a good physique. even with someone where there motivating them. i dont motivate with my looks, more so my compassion. my desire to make them better. its insulting/frustrating when they have the tools and dont use em. heh im one to talk 8)

the WOOD (because I can't recall the order of letters of your new name) you look like a little kid with those big trophies. Congrats!

I haven't been making healthy choices this week.
002-11.jpg

I'll start again tomorrow.

1007295k.jpg

the weather is PERFECT in vegas right now :D after being bundled up in layers of clothes all winter it's a bit of a relief to get outside and start getting some much needed sun.

i've had a bit of a hiatus from bluelight but i'm definetely going to have more time to commit to a healthier lifestyle.

I'm a little backwards, and my before pic is the more fit one. I have decided that youth, sex, and romps in the forest make me the fittest. One of those I can't get back. I happen to build muscle like crazy!

It's funny though, now that I don't have a bike or steady place to live (i'm rather homeless and traveling) I find it hard to keep a constant regiment (duh!) and therefore I'm "softer", less conditioned, and inevitably a bit "crazier". Cardio is great for mental health, emotional stability and all that. Good thing I carry my jump rope with me everywhere. Can you believe that I have been at military check points where they search my bag until they get to the jump rope...then they ask incredulously if i "exercise" when I reply yes, they stop the search. Ha! i guess I can't be a threat and work out.

But seriously, I found this thread to be my first motivation whilst traveling.

Any body weight, creative, non gym workouts (I don't even have a pull-up bar) are appreciated. This year is about travel fitness/nutrition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.