• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Great Downfall of 'TheSpade' vs Manchester Tourist Board

The only insult you can use is getting well old now. Time for new material, maybe?

The only insult you can use is getting well old now. Time for new material, maybe?

if you can stretch out calling felix bald as a joke for 4 years this has plenty more mileage sorry
there's plenty more insults that could be used this is just the funniest/easiest ;)

if you can stretch out calling felix bald as a joke for 4 years this has plenty more mileage sorry
there's plenty more insults that could be used this is just the funniest/easiest ;)

Oi! :p we all know Treacle only does that cause he's going bald himself and is insecure about it.

See! Even Kate sticks up for me, and she's his woman. I'm not actually balding, though.

You thought this crappy joke was worth a new topic?

We're worse than the lounge in here these days.

Cant hear sincerity in that post when lookin at your current location Cornish ;)

I hope Spade's Mum is allright, I haven't seen her post since the last time I gave her a good buggerin'.

I hope Spade's Mum is allright, I haven't seen her post since the last time I gave her a good buggerin'.

she's fine mate, i was with her last night, we had a few drinks, one thing led to another and well, y'know score with spades mum ;)%)=D

she's fine mate, i was with her last night, we had a few drinks, one thing led to another and well, y'know score with spades mum ;)%)=D

Did Spade's mum get you to join the forum? Seems you know her fairly well but you haven't been a member too long.

I haven't been posting for a while because I'm still a bit sore from that buggering Cbrox gave me. He's a big boy for his age. I had to take a whole day off work to recover but my doors are open for business again now. I've had to up the price for buggery now to pay for the ointment so it's two cans of Super and 20 fags now.