• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Great Downfall of 'TheSpade' vs Manchester Tourist Board

had to pop in from the wrong side of the pond to used my 400th post calling spade a ginger cunt. not because i know him; i've just never used those two words in conjunction before.

I despise anyone who has ever taken drugs. God will strike you down if you have touched illegal substances.

Hiving read only the first and last page of this post I can conclude, as an independent outsider, you are a shit house rat

(and a ginger cunt)

I love you spade you ginger cunt.

Last edited:
So let me get this right.............The Spade is a CUNT and has GINGER hair?

Also as this is my 50th post , does this make me a bluelighter now? If so.......I take it all back Spade.

You have to wonder about the quality of the topics on here when people rush to save this crap topic.

I'm still a cunt btw.

You obviously don't understand the paramount importance of having someone you can freely call a ginger cunt....that just doesn't happen on my side of the big water!

It just shows how important I am to EADD that someone went out their way to dig out a pointless old thread, ALL ABOUT ME, from the archives to save from the chop!

Well, you are important.

But take a look in Best of Bluelight at some of the oldest threads I saved (1); (2) etc. Guys like Dr Tom and DJ SKINNY GEE were important, but not necessarily in a good way. ;)

well hes not on tour for a while, he likes a thread all to himself from what i can tell, whereas us bag heads are happy enough to shre 1 or 2 threads between ALL OF us (theres abosolutely loads of us eh spadye)

this thread about a community member?

if i were a spade it would have to be a SPEAR AN JACKSON NUMBER 3

Last edited:
well hes not on tour for a while, he likes a thread all to himself from what i can tell, whereas us bag heads are happy enough to shre 1 or 2 threads between ALL OF us (theres abosolutely loads of us eh spadye)

Did you get confused and start thinking this was a drug discussion board? Silly. ;)

Post 800 seemed like a good time to crash EADD, and bump Spade's cunty ginger thread...sadly noticing all the recent ex-BLer's since I last visited :(