• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Great Downfall of 'TheSpade' vs Manchester Tourist Board

I haven't been posting for a while because I'm still a bit sore from that buggering Cbrox gave me. He's a big boy for his age. I had to take a whole day off work to recover but my doors are open for business again now. I've had to up the price for buggery now to pay for the ointment so it's two cans of Super and 20 fags now.

Do you know CartoonPHYSICS or is he just trying to be one of the 'boys'?

^You spent your 1000th post post really well :D

I'm almost at 4000 - guess what I'll be doing?

Do you think it should be a bluelight rule that every post milestone should be spent calling Spade a cunt? It'd really show how connected we are as a community; It'd be something real special.

im surprised no one has mentioned spade being a cunt lately, i thought this was the place to routinely express that?

<---I said I would be back for my 4000th post to announce that spade.....you are nothing but an annoying, effeminate little......

........CUNT!

there is a certain irony about a 'non drug user' on a drugs user forum. It could be contrieved as someone wanting to be self righteous and judgemental - darn you evil people' thou shalt not take drugs... when underneath it all they are simply to scared to release inner inhibitions and go that one step further.... trying it

couild be wrong and i take it back If i am

there is a certain irony about a 'non drug user' on a drugs user forum. It could be contrieved as someone wanting to be self righteous and judgemental - darn you evil people' thou shalt not take drugs... when underneath it all they are simply to scared to release inner inhibitions and go that one step further.... trying it

couild be wrong and i take it back If i am

I have never taken drugs and never will.

I despise anyone who has ever taken drugs. God will strike you down if you have touched illegal substances.

Spreading gods word.

He'll punish you for being gay and coming onto drugs board crusing for men you know.

Yep, Cornish came on here cruising and tried to come on to me, I was having none of it. God punished him by making him date goths, wear Matalan shirts and think that shit black shoes were acceptable.