• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The funniest drug

Best way to get referred to a dentis with setup and qualifications to use nitrous, is to show an unnatural fear of tooth extraction.

i think you find one over here if you search long enough, maybe you need to be private health insuranced. i think i had everything that a dentist can do to you only with local anethetics. root canal treatment (4 roots), resection, wisdom teeth and others drawn. i think the root canal treatment was the worst, then the resection, then pulling a molar tooth. the wisdom tooth wasnt a problem, 1 minute, no pain whatssoever.

i think you find one over here if you search long enough, maybe you need to be private health insuranced. i think i had everything that a dentist can do to you only with local anethetics. root canal treatment (4 roots), resection, wisdom teeth and others drawn. i think the root canal treatment was the worst, then the resection, then pulling a molar tooth. the wisdom tooth wasnt a problem, 1 minute, no pain whatssoever.
I think it was potentially ending up with a dead patient in the chair that got things moving (esp for an NHS dentist). At least the dentist I got referred to, understood the fact that ketamine doesn't cause accidental ODs (you really have to try, or drink on top of it and do a Jimi Hendrix ie aspirate vomit). Still, doing a BYOB to a party, but with dental anaesthesia, is somewhat frowned upon!

I liked the little nose caddy affair, so you can inhale it while the dentist is working on your teeth. Best way to get referred to a dentis with setup and qualifications to use nitrous, is to show an unnatural fear of tooth extraction. With me, it was the quick pop to the toilet, before getting into the chair, that did it (they really don't appreciate you bringing your own additional anaesthesia - like IMing ketamine in the toilet first). My folks were still alive at the time and gave me a lift to dentist, knowing how much dental work scared the shit out of me. Even so, they were less than impressed at me being returned to waiting room, still with wisdom teeth, but not having a fucking clue what was happening!
fuck sake, can't bring your own anesthesia anywhere anymore, disgraceful!
i do legitimately have a fear of dentists, when about 7-9 years old, i was in france when i got a major toothache to the point of going to a french dentist, cunt gave me 3 injections (one in the roof of my mouth) as i am crying and my grandad and mum are trying to tell the dentist to be gentle, but he was not for listening. I lost a tooth that day that didn't even need removed i found out later.
so the next time i had to get an extraction, i got given midazolam n NOS (great combo) and was happy as could be as they were working away. I wasn't allowed back to that clinic, apparently i was enjoying myself too much or something and had to find another dentist, who just did NOS.

Have certainly thought about IMing some k before a visit but it would deffo go tits up no doubt

fuck sake, can't bring your own anesthesia anywhere anymore, disgraceful!
i do legitimately have a fear of dentists, when about 7-9 years old, i was in france when i got a major toothache to the point of going to a french dentist, cunt gave me 3 injections (one in the roof of my mouth) as i am crying and my grandad and mum are trying to tell the dentist to be gentle, but he was not for listening. I lost a tooth that day that didn't even need removed i found out later.
so the next time i had to get an extraction, i got given midazolam n NOS (great combo) and was happy as could be as they were working away. I wasn't allowed back to that clinic, apparently i was enjoying myself too much or something and had to find another dentist, who just did NOS.

Have certainly thought about IMing some k before a visit but it would deffo go tits up no doubt
Recently have had cause to have camera where the sun don't shine. Midazolam & fentanyl, for sedation and pain: god bless the NHS!

Watching Dave Chapelle on mushrooms is something else...
Some of the best experiences I've ever had were watching comedy on them

I think it was potentially ending up with a dead patient in the chair that got things moving (esp for an NHS dentist). At least the dentist I got referred to, understood the fact that ketamine doesn't cause accidental ODs (you really have to try, or drink on top of it and do a Jimi Hendrix ie aspirate vomit). Still, doing a BYOB to a party, but with dental anaesthesia, is somewhat frowned upon!

I'm surprised nobody bagged up Hendrix's vomit and sold it.

The pool Brian Jones drowned in - £10 a tile.

so ya had a good time and a good time then? :p
Well yes and no. No one could ever describe having a camera shoved up your arse, as a good time (or the horrible chemical Dyno-Rod you have to take in preparation for the camera), but after it's over, it's a couple of hours of not giving a fuck about anything.
It may be me being a bit slow, but izo, eh!?

I'm going to have to get my prostate checked sooner or later - just don't want some bloke with fingers like bananas doing it.
Don't let the doc start wuth small talk. I was friends with one of the practice's GPs (both sad cat fans), but talking about them while he shovesa couple of fingers up your arse, simply isn't cricket!! 🤣

I'm going to have to get my prostate checked sooner or later - just don't want some bloke with fingers like bananas doing it.
Well how would you feel with a woman GP doing it and you get an erection.
No female doc would go near you, ever again!

Recently have had cause to have camera where the sun don't shine. Midazolam & fentanyl, for sedation and pain: god bless the NHS!

Indeed. They wanted me to have someone to take me home if I chose to have any meds, and since I had no one available I had to refuse sedation. As it turned out, I didn't feel anything at all as he probed around in there :oops:

Indeed. They wanted me to have someone to take me home if I chose to have any meds, and since I had no one available I had to refuse sedation. As it turned out, I didn't feel anything at all as he probed around in there :oops:
Fucking shocking. I was offered nitrous oxide for pain relief, if there was no one to pick me up. As it was, one of my nieces said she'd pick me up ("I've come for my mad uncle"!)

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Fucking shocking. I was offered nitrous oxide for pain relief, if there was no one to pick me up. As it was, one of my nieces said she'd pick me up ("I've come for my mad uncle"!)

oh yeah, they offered me that. but i didn't feel anything so they took it away. then the dude was like "come look at me trainees, i'm so expert at this the patient can't feel a thing" and they all gathered around my arse :oops:

actually, tbf he did seem unusually competent.

oh yeah, they offered me that. but i didn't feel anything so they took it away. then the dude was like "come look at me trainees, i'm so expert at this the patient can't feel a thing" and they all gathered around my arse :oops:

actually, tbf he did seem unusually competent.
After that sort of boasting, I would have been so tempted to scream like I'd been skinned and rolled in salt.
Also, mention that the reason I hadn't screamed before that was that the nitrous was blunting the pain, but on having it taken away, it was agony...

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
I am jealous of people getting laughter from LSD or hash. The former iniciates a scattered mind in me and the latter panic attacks. Nitrous didn't do much either.

Thurd night of festival (S.U.N in Hungary) with favourite lineup on main stage starting. Coming up on 400mcg of LSD and hitting the pipe with 2 friends, going 3 or 4 times in circles (don't remember the brakethrough one) filled with cannabis, strong changa (DMT) and salvia divinorum. Brakethrough was intense and lasted between 15 minutes and eternity. I will not even try to put it in concrete terms as it would be a lie. But smoking that combo while coming up on LSD made the following hours most profoundly funny experience I ever had. The whole trip or mindset it put me in lasted for another 3 days with sleeping not interupting tripping. It was from lights off to Im awake and tripping happy as a little child.

Second place takes high dose of psilo mashrooms but from different point of view. High intensity experience that seems so hard to go through - but when I do the lightness and smiling to myself for making such a big deal of problems I pondered about was/is one of the greatest things I ever experienced. Smiling at myself for creating the problem and trying to solve it while all the time, when looked closer- there was no problem.

I can not decide which one made me happier harder, gave me so much lightness and peace of mind witht fits of laughter prolonging the experiences.