• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The funniest drug

For me it’s acid and nothing else even comes close.
Acid, mdma, weed and tramadol had me in stitches. I think I laughed at the word “water” for 3 hrs while we listened to Stevie Wonder and Miles Davis. At one stage I thought I was a crab running along the street like one in the 798 art district of Beijing.

Actually tbf those early days of weed smoking when I was a kid probably compared, but as I’ve got older nothing tickles the funny bone like acid. I had to be careful with it tbh because I would do a couple start finding things hilarious and think it was a hilarious idea to do ten.

For me it’s acid and nothing else even comes close.
shrooms give it a very good run for its money tho, i think shrooms are more of a 'stoned' type feel, whilst acid i feel is 'high' feeling, if that makes sense? i had some gut busting times on shrooms too but deffo more acid than shrooms

Actually tbf those early days of weed smoking when I was a kid probably compared, but as I’ve got older nothing tickles the funny bone like acid. I had to be careful with it tbh because I would do a couple start finding things hilarious and think it was a hilarious idea to do ten.
lol why does this happen?!? 6 of us went through 50 at a festival once and that was just cuz we ran out. honestly, wtf happens that turns off the 'this could be a bad idea maybe?' part of your brain for some of us?

shrooms give it a very good run for its money tho, i think shrooms are more of a 'stoned' type feel, whilst acid i feel is 'high' feeling, if that makes sense? i had some gut busting times on shrooms too but deffo more acid than shrooms
It's the degree of being awake. Acid is a so 'in your face' psychedelic, because it has a big effect on dopamine, as well as the 5HT2a receptor. You can get the same by taking speed with mushrooms (but it's a real rocket ride up).

Ive always loved the last line Hoffman wrote in his journal the first time he deliberately took acid "marked desire to laugh"

The funniest drug is a garbage bag full of freon. Staright from you our your neighbors AC unit. Just bag after bag of freon will have you woowooing and huhuhahahaheeheheeimg quick.

What a delight

the most silly stuff iknow is HHC, you get so out of it. start talking nonesense like nobodys business. its makes you gaga,dont redose. full dose in the morning its better because it lasts long and doest get any weaker during the first 6 hours.

Funniest drug got to be nitrous oxide if course they don't call it laughing gas for no reason also I use to have some funny times on ketamine good old cannabis is good for the giggles and of course Tryptamine psychedelics like LSD 2cb or shrooms can make me cease up at times

Funniest drug got to be nitrous oxide if course they don't call it laughing gas for no reason also I use to have some funny times on ketamine good old cannabis is good for the giggles and of course Tryptamine psychedelics like LSD 2cb or shrooms can make me cease up at times

Can't say I've even cracked a smile with nitrous. But each to their own...

Can't say I've even cracked a smile with nitrous. But each to their own...

me too, youre totally out there and when you come back you have to realize who and what is around you. i never laughted on or after it.

my bloody dentist got rid of theirs fuck sake, no more free nos. can't see them allowing myself walking in with a load of balloons all between my fingers n toes to DIY it
I liked the little nose caddy affair, so you can inhale it while the dentist is working on your teeth. Best way to get referred to a dentis with setup and qualifications to use nitrous, is to show an unnatural fear of tooth extraction. With me, it was the quick pop to the toilet, before getting into the chair, that did it (they really don't appreciate you bringing your own additional anaesthesia - like IMing ketamine in the toilet first). My folks were still alive at the time and gave me a lift to dentist, knowing how much dental work scared the shit out of me. Even so, they were less than impressed at me being returned to waiting room, still with wisdom teeth, but not having a fucking clue what was happening!