• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The funniest drug

Remembered a night at B9's, many years ago, after a lot of liquid acid. A lass there thought we were going to make a snuff film with her, so she barricaded herself in one of the bedrooms and called the police. We had to empty the house of everything naughty, so went outside to do such. Walking back, I saw the flashing blue lights and thought "my house is full of nightmares just waiting to happen. So I ran back to the field and jumped in a ditch.
After vomiting on myself, during an attack of 'the fear', I commando crawled across the field, finding lots of piles of dogshit, in the process.
After that, I had 2 hours of wandering around Consett, at 2am, avoiding groups of beer monsters (towns in NE england can be fucking scary, at that time.
I eventually found the taxi rank, in the middle of town, to ask for a taxi home. The taxi driver lowered his newspaper, took a quick look and said ",good night mate?". At that point everything switched and I collspsed into a 10 minute laughing fit, thinking "is this what passes as a good night, up here?". The resolution of something stressful, with the absurd, on acid, was incredible (still amazed taxi driver let me in car!). Genuine manic laughing fit 😁

4-ho-met made me laugh histerically for more than 20 minutes, for really stupid things, or well, maybe because of nothing for a while...

that never happent to me when on cannabis or shrooms (giggly, maybe).

Remembered a night at B9's, many years ago, after a lot of liquid acid. A lass there thought we were going to make a snuff film with her, so she barricaded herself in one of the bedrooms and called the police. We had to empty the house of everything naughty, so went outside to do such. Walking back, I saw the flashing blue lights and thought "my house is full of nightmares just waiting to happen. So I ran back to the field and jumped in a ditch.
After vomiting on myself, during an attack of 'the fear', I commando crawled across the field, finding lots of piles of dogshit, in the process.
After that, I had 2 hours of wandering around Consett, at 2am, avoiding groups of beer monsters (towns in NE england can be fucking scary, at that time.
I eventually found the taxi rank, in the middle of town, to ask for a taxi home. The taxi driver lowered his newspaper, took a quick look and said ",good night mate?". At that point everything switched and I collspsed into a 10 minute laughing fit, thinking "is this what passes as a good night, up here?". The resolution of something stressful, with the absurd, on acid, was incredible (still amazed taxi driver let me in car!). Genuine manic laughing fit 😁
I really felt that one - classic

Reminds me of another time when young partyfiend was on an early hours mushroom walk in a northern England town with a few (5, maybe 6) others when we were skyhigh on, say, around 5g mushrooms each (we didn't weigh or dry them back then - these were freshly picked and brewed, around 150 shrooms each, pretty strong dose anyway)

We'd been wandering through woodland and such and then found ourselves on a road on the outskirts of town when we became aware of some type of odd object approaching which after much scrutiny revealed itself as a car...and then as it got nearer as a police car which appeared to be made out of lego (to me anyway, can;t speak for the others)

If crumbled to a halt after slow crawling towards us for a few hunfdred years (I'd estimate the time to be maybe 30 seconds in reality) and then a deconstructed cubed lego policeman got ...he was on his own and I'd estimate in his early 20's, a very young copper anyway

"Hello there, what are you lot up"

A couple of days of silence followed by someone barely audibly mumbling "We're out for a walk"

"Out for a walk at this time hey? What are your names?"

Total silence, we all looked at each other for maybe a couple of weeks

I realised the legoman looked kinda nervy and agitated "What are your names?"

Another unspecified period of silence, maybe only a weeks worth this time before we all said our names at the exact same time and then all erupted into unstoppable laughter for an eternity (some were screaming with laughter, one lad lay on the floor having what looked like a seizure while flailing his limbs around howling with mirth...I remember having to concentrate on breathing so I wouldn;t die from the laughing

Legocop extremely nervously got back into his legocar and squiggled off down the interstellar highway. We recovered our senses enough to realise something wild had gone down and legged it, phew. That ended pretty well for us, all things considered

I was caught in a slow moving crowd between sets at the main stage of a large music festival once. Over the distant bass of music from other stages and the chatter of thousands of people, I could hear the laughter of a girl sitting on a hill who had just witnessed her friend slip over and slide maybe a metre down a sloping path. It took a good five minutes, in what felt to me like being caught amongst a march of Emperor penguins, before I finally was able to veer off from the pod into an area where various festival foods were available.

I ordered a pizza, went for a drink, came back to collect my pizza and headed back toward the mainstage. Half an hour must have passed.

Moving back toward the hill, the sound of this girl's laughter once again became apparent. She was still at it. I made my way over to chat with her because I really wanted to know what she'd had.

Any attempt at talking with her was futile. It seemed that every fibre of her being was dedicated to laughing at a minor event from 30 minutes ago. Her face was bright red and I would have been genuinely concerned about her oxygen intake had her laugh not been so infectious. I couldn't keep it together either. It really turned the mescaline voltage right up. I ate my pizza and shared a joint with her friend, telling the story of the time I saw a man slip over on some steps and break the photocopier he was carrying before I re-joined the penguin March back to the mainstage to see Queens Of The Stone Age.

I was still chuckling when I got home, hours later.

That was a good night.

Edit: Here's the photo copier story, as told in a 2017 edition of EADD's classic Gibberings thread. I was laughing my ass off on MXE the entire weekend:
Bumped the last of my MXE last night. I fell into a dream of sorts, in which I found myself revisiting a strange moment from my teenage years. I was 15, it had been raining and I was sitting at the top of a set of stairs with some friends. A man stepped out from one of the neighbouring office buildings carrying what I believe to have been a copy machine. He proceeded to walk down the steps, but made it only halfway down before slipping on a puddle and sliding the rest of the way on his back.

The copy machine bounced a few times before hitting the pavement at the bottom and exploding into a complex mess of glass, plastic and circuitry. The man's phone, somehow, managed to slide across the cement onto the road. When he stood up to retrieve the phone, it was run over, almost immediately, by a passing car whose driver was gracious enough to slow down and examine the mess on the pavement before driving off like it had nothing to do with him.

Copy machine guy walked back over to the skeletal remains of the copy machine and tried to close one of the side compartments which had come open. He was able to close it, but then the compartment on the other side came open. When he attempted to close that, they both came open. He tried to close them both at the same time but it just wouldn't happen, instead, he picked up the machine from the bottom, effectively pulling the casing off as the remainder of the machine caved in on itself.

The look on his face said that he just wanted to leave, just get in his car and go - move to a different place, change his name, start a new life. I'd asked him early on if he needed any assistance but he completely ignored me, I kind of felt like he was blaming me for the situation somehow. Maybe he wasn't - maybe he was just in a bad mood because he'd fallen down some stairs breaking the copy machine he was carrying and witnessing his phone get run over all in the space of five seconds - maybe that's why he didn't respond to me when I asked if he required any assistance.

The more he tried to fix things, the worse things seemed to get. I looked at the car he was loading the pieces of broken copy machine into and noticed that underneath the business name printed on the side of the vehicle was the word 'Repairs'.

Repairs. That's what this guy did, that's what he was there for, to repair something.

The moral of the story is that sometimes life just doesn't seem to.. sometimes life - the moral of the story is that life is sometimes like a broken copy machine in the sense that - no wait.. okay, sometimes we all feel like our copy machine is broken in one way or another but we just need to pick ourselves up from the bottom of that stairset and.. okay, hold on..

The moral of the story is that if you're carrying a copy machine down steps, make sure that there aren't any puddles, because if you slip down those stairs onto your back and break the copy machine that you're supposed to be repairing (and your phone gets run over), then you're probably going to have a bad day.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, be well!

Last edited:
so if it doesn't make me laugh, im usually not a big fan of that particular drug - so this is a very important aspect for me

this is a tough call and im surprised nobody mentioned mdma or mda - they're both silly in their own right - but ive laughed pretty hard on both - not the same uncontrollable laughter that i might get from LSD, but very silly for sure

i'll go with LSD being number 1 but not by a wide margin - mushrooms too

K is really silly too for me

and crackheads are some of the funniest ppl on earth so there's something there too right? :pipe:

LSD in my firsts attempts in 2000-2003.
Laughing all night in a mad way.
Weed and hash at the same time.
Pop per gives me a 30seconds laughing

I really felt that one - classic

Reminds me of another time when young partyfiend was on an early hours mushroom walk in a northern England town with a few (5, maybe 6) others when we were skyhigh on, say, around 5g mushrooms each (we didn't weigh or dry them back then - these were freshly picked and brewed, around 150 shrooms each, pretty strong dose anyway)

We'd been wandering through woodland and such and then found ourselves on a road on the outskirts of town when we became aware of some type of odd object approaching which after much scrutiny revealed itself as a car...and then as it got nearer as a police car which appeared to be made out of lego (to me anyway, can;t speak for the others)

If crumbled to a halt after slow crawling towards us for a few hunfdred years (I'd estimate the time to be maybe 30 seconds in reality) and then a deconstructed cubed lego policeman got ...he was on his own and I'd estimate in his early 20's, a very young copper anyway

"Hello there, what are you lot up"

A couple of days of silence followed by someone barely audibly mumbling "We're out for a walk"

"Out for a walk at this time hey? What are your names?"

Total silence, we all looked at each other for maybe a couple of weeks

I realised the legoman looked kinda nervy and agitated "What are your names?"

Another unspecified period of silence, maybe only a weeks worth this time before we all said our names at the exact same time and then all erupted into unstoppable laughter for an eternity (some were screaming with laughter, one lad lay on the floor having what looked like a seizure while flailing his limbs around howling with mirth...I remember having to concentrate on breathing so I wouldn;t die from the laughing

Legocop extremely nervously got back into his legocar and squiggled off down the interstellar highway. We recovered our senses enough to realise something wild had gone down and legged it, phew. That ended pretty well for us, all things considered
What doesn't kill you makes it funnier! 😁🤣

The most serious laughing fit I've ever had (oh dear, into oxymorons already!), was with a mixture of smoking weed and salvia. I thought I'd rip a muscle, I was laughing so hard.

The kind of laughter where it bends your mind trying to wrap your head about what the "funny reality joke" is, though.

Kind of laughter where you only stop laughing when you realise you can't remember, but it's still laughing at you and you get suspicious why exactly you're always the same old joke, again.

Same with nitrous but less real then.

The trigger for the salvia/weed laughing fit, was my mate, wayching a documentary about cocaine. Hr suddenly turned to me and said, in the most serious of tones, "so they inject the cocaine right into the brain: fuckin excellent".

With all the talk of how deranged life can get, in northern towns, did you know 3 of the 4 writers of "The League of Gentlemen", are from Co. Durham (my home county)? Sort of puts things in perspective!

I think mushrooms have given me the strongest laughing fits. I’ve had times where my face hurts real bad afterwards from all the smiling and laughing.

-GC

Weed...a lot of laugh got on shrooms.a lot
Got to admit, getting really stoned, then watching Bob's Burgers, produced some of the most out of control laughing fits, for me and my wife. Certain turns of phrase, delivered totally deadpan/seriously had me making noises my wife said she'd never heard a human make before (it was actually gasping for air, because my diaphragm was paralysed by laughter). One line had me so paralysed, that my wife got me a hoodie with it on the front (I don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm - well I found it funny!)

I do miss the early days of getting high laughing over the stupidest shit for hours on end. After 18yrs of daily smoking 24/7 (I get up periodically at night to take a hit) that’s all long gone.. The one drug I feel I may be addicted to, just ate some brownies and gonna puff as we speak.

-GC

I do miss the early days of getting high laughing over the stupidest shit for hours on end. After 18yrs of daily smoking 24/7 (I get up periodically at night to take a hit) that’s all long gone.. The one drug I feel I may be addicted to, just ate some brownies and gonna puff as we speak.

-GC
Not tolerance, but cynicism - it's an unwanted gift that comes with aging. Sometimes the grim shit just builds up and the glass is half empty, rather than half full. Not the effect of the drug, more an effect of life

Not tolerance, but cynicism - it's an unwanted gift that comes with aging. Sometimes the grim shit just builds up and the glass is half empty, rather than half full. Not the effect of the drug, more an effect of life

This is very true. I love my dad dearly and have given him many drugs to try in hopes he could have the experiences I’ve had. Life has been so rough on him, his walls are built so high, that nothing can come in good or bad. I was really hoping MDMA in particular would get through to him.

On a related note, he one time cockily took two huge steamroller hits of potent Salvia extract not thinking it would do much. Apparently he found himself in the hull of a Viking ship in which he was trying to climb out. I left him in the garage for about a single minute before he literally busts out the door laughing hysterically. Good times.

-GC

4-ho-met made me laugh histerically for more than 20 minutes, for really stupid things, or well, maybe because of nothing for a while...

that never happent to me when on cannabis or shrooms (giggly, maybe).
its a really giggly one, there was someone here long time ago now that made, over here, what were known as 'purple caps' and the months they were around, the raves got very wacky quickly. Some people didn't have a clue what was in em but they were just 4-ho-met, but it was funny hearing people make up stories, funniest was that they were capsules laced with acid hahaha (don't think they were the brightest person, never mind knowing how gelatin works and how much of a pain in the arse it'd be to make just 1)

most giggles ive had on a drug was acid (but mxe was added throughout the day), Our crew got hit with them for nearly a whole day at a festival, everything just became hilarious without reason. (id had some 'fat freddies cat' blotters which were quite strong we found out that day) we were in a teepee type tent.
As it was starting to fully come on, it started with the words 'get it buttered' and my mate just creased and fell to the ground laughing, causing a chain reaction to then go round the tent, for ages n ages to the point of having to take a walk away, laughing, around the campsite where there were normal people drinking beer and just me walking through, laughing to myself like a manic, to only to return to our camp site, still giggling and set everyone back off laughing again.
My mate got 'butter' tattooed on his inner lip (i dont know why, he had a prince albert too, funny lad tho) after the incident and we couldn't explain it to others why, for the next few months, we kept telling everyone to 'get it buttered!'