• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday thread: Because I fucked up and Josh is so awesome it's 7 days late

Posts are appearing and disappearing at a rapid rate. I cant keep up..

No new Friday Thread? Poor show guys :p

Don't you just hate it when posts disappear...and the thread makes no sense, or maybe it does on the right drugs ;)

Not a lot going on with us this weekend apart from work. It's the Open golf season for me, so busy, busy with all things golf. It's super fun but hard work, though loving the time out of the office.

We've got a fortnight off at the beginning of August so it's full steam ahead for that %)

So what's happening this weekend EADD flowers?

No new Friday Thread? Poor show guys :p

Don't you just hate it when posts disappear...and the thread makes no sense, or maybe it does on the right drugs ;)

Not a lot going on with us this weekend apart from work. It's the Open golf season for me, so busy, busy with all things golf. It's super fun but hard work, though loving the time out of the office.

We've got a fortnight off at the beginning of August so it's full steam ahead for that %)

So what's happening this weekend EADD flowers?

Wotno Friday thread? I'm off home to pack, then armageddon outta here, first thing tomorrow on a train back to the 'shire for a week of running, proper mountain biking (ie where there are hills) and camping in various combinations. Going to swing by Upfest on the way back too. I need this break! :)

;) .

Evening folks

Whats everyone upto this weekend then? anything fun?

Am off to stay in a hotel with the mrs tomorrow night, got a bit of gbl so that will be fun (she won't be walking properly come sunday)

Dying for a smoke at the mo though, my local guy has buggered off to poland for a fortnight so gotta wait for the post to arrive which always takes the piss when you need it to hurry up!

I'm spending the weekend packing-off to visit with my brother on the West Coast. Seattle tends to be a bit damp even in summer.