• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday thread: Because I fucked up and Josh is so awesome it's 7 days late

Yeah, I'm merging the Friday threads.

Since when did Friday threads become not a thing? I like the Friday threads! Could we not wait until after the weekend to merge them at least?

Since when did Friday threads become not a thing? I like the Friday threads! Could we not wait until after the weekend to merge them at least?

no baby bear. you're ex staff. do you even need to question?

We never merged Friday threads as far as I remember.

then you need to check your memory.

I'm sorry are you asking for two friday threads? Your wish is my command it seems

I'd have archived last week's if I didn't want two Friday threads on the first page.

Pretty sure my memory is good on this one cheers!

Also, how come Stee started a new thread last week in that case?

Last edited:
I'd have archived last week's if I didn't want two Friday threads on the first page.

Pretty sure my memory is good on this one cheers!

Also, how come Stee started a new thread last week in that case?

To try and get folk to chill mon.

Everyone seemed very vexed last week. I know things are slow but at least it seems a bit calmer.....

Fair play dude, I just don't remember ever not being allowed a new Friday thread each week, that's all.

I just thought it was a regular thing...and seeing as it was Friday here i thought i would start it. No big deal though.

I just thought it was a regular thing...and seeing as it was Friday here i thought i would start it. No big deal though.

It is - even with the merger your thread title should be used to replace mine from last week, again, IMO.

How is last Friday's thread relevant today ? ( no disrespect to your hot rocking funky birthday thread stee )
I'm chilling with the family all getting into some DIY. Bit of painting and a pub roast Sunday.

I'm doing fk all this weekend - I don't even plan on leaving the house! It's Ramadan so the country is simply shut, it's mid 40s (pint and a half old school) and we have a sand storm so I can't even collapse on the roof if I value my skin.

Have a great one everyone.

How is last Friday's thread relevant today ? ( no disrespect to your hot rocking funky birthday thread stee )
I'm chilling with the family all getting into some DIY. Bit of painting and a pub roast Sunday.

Thats what I was saying - the title I put was relevant for last week and even if the threads are to be merged it would be more appropriate to change the title to the one Consumer composed as its more relevant for the present....

Well, so far so good - had a really good session with my keyworker and after giving a completely clean screen (nothing but Methadone came up, not even a + for benzos!) I had to treat myself to some prezzies, to start with I have been craving this cunt for a while.....

K2GWzFN.jpg

+ of course I got a couple of other naughty little goodies seeing as how I've been told I've a good boy recently..... 8)

Well, im 7 days late, nevermind 10 hours.

Riding the 9 to nowhere... yet, it goes everywhere!

Well, so far so good - had a really good session with my keyworker and after giving a completely clean screen (nothing but Methadone came up, not even a + for benzos!) I had to treat myself to some prezzies, to start with I have been craving this cunt for a while.....

+ of course I got a couple of other naughty little goodies seeing as how I've been told I've a good boy recently..... 8)

May I ask why do you buy the disks? Download them as they are normally a lot cheaper - I think site is in US$ - 71p (ish) to the dollar. Whats it like though ? Have you tried 'Alienation' yet (If I was rambling on about this game in here before then ignore me).

It was 20$ from the store.

Heh, Dirt Rally is a local euphemism for a tour of the local chart music clubs :D

I was having a drink for the NI match last night so no drink tonight. I'm heading out with a bag of weed and the telescope as the skies have cleared up a bit.

Tomorrow night is time for hitting the drink!

Enjoy your fine selves everyone <3

Heh, Dirt Rally is a local euphemism for a tour of the local chart music clubs :D

I was having a drink for the NI match last night so no drink tonight. I'm heading out with a bag of weed and the telescope as the skies have cleared up a bit.

Tomorrow night is time for hitting the drink!

Enjoy your fine selves everyone <3

I read the other day that scientists have now directly observed (with optical telescopes) over twenty exoplanets! Can you believe that?!