European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday thread: Because I fucked up and Josh is so awesome it's 7 days late

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
I know that a lot of our members in all corners of EADD haven't had the best week by a long shot (if there's such thing as a good week) and although I acknowledge the irony I feel bad that I'm doing pretty well and I'm as relaxed as I have been in a while.

So after last weekends madness I've just had my first smoke of the w/e to enhance my viewing of the flick I've paused and by the looks of things I have a nice Saturday and Sunday for more of the same - weed - films and ps4.

So, as many of the Bluelighters that make up EADD are a bit negged out at the moment, let me try and use this opportunity to try and spread a bit of chill and I hope that you all have a calm and relaxing weekend, whatever your poison of choice is.

Stee xx

It's Saturday in Micronesia.

I wonder if any of the inhabitants of that island system stick research chemicals up their bottom.

Weed, beer and decorating the bathroom! In that order :) have a good one Stee and the rest of you too! :)

Just smoking a few wagons tonight. Heading for a wee drink tomorrow night. I was asked to go sea canoeing on Sunday but I don't think it will be fun. I'll might be hungover but I suppose it could be a good hangover cure. I'll hopefully head out for a bit of astronomy on Sunday if the weather is fair.

I'm half-booked %)

Enjoy your weekend, everyone :D

Sea canoeing sounds both freezing and awesome :D

I wouldn't wanna do it hungover tho :\

My plans are to meet Ms. Fug for some hairy mudmah later tonight.

I went to the local beer festival last night and had 2.5 pints, adding about 50% to the total number of beers I've drunk in the last 12 months. Didn't feel massively shite this morning but went for a run before work and nearly died, amazing how a little bit of booze fucks with that! Got a local league 10k on Wednesday and a half marathon in 2 weeks so I'm on best behaviour at the moment. May smoke a couple of one skins over the weekend but that's about i
it for me!

Still got a reasonable weekend planned, have to get some smart clothes for a wedding, which is always a task I dread, but then it's the street I live on's annual street party, regular club run and maybe a bit of gardening on Sunday if the weather is OK. Finally got around to getting my recently hacked PSN account unlocked so if the weather is shite I'll be finishing off Uncharted I reckon.

Have a goodun y'all :) <3 x

Had a tiring week of 12 hour night shifts this week, so I'm fucking happy to see the weekend.

I planned to take some acid today, but woke up really tired and not in the mood for it, so decided on a couple of lines of speed to wake me up :). Pretty buzzing now %) Gonna watch France vs Romania in the Euro's with a couple of beers, then have a mix on the decks later.

Tomorrow planned on a bbq before the England match, but the weathers put a halt on that; a few mates round for beers and mdma is the plan, then probably head into town.

Hope everyone's having a good one

Mainly techno and a little bit of garage and house man. What are you into?

I downloaded a load of psytrance last week, but need to get them burned to cds for my cdj's. Not everybody's cup of tea, but after a few doof's whilst in Aus I've got fair into it

Anything intelligent and electronic that you can boogie to - techno - tech/prog house - house - uk garage - drum and bass - dubstep - club / tech trance - all that good stuff - and even happy hardcore and gabba techno until I was 19 (you can hardly describe either of those as intelligent but it was what they were playing at the big raves in the UK in the mid 90's)

Psychedelic trance is the one music along these lines I've never really got into. It sounds gorgeous but there isn't enough of a punch to it to really make it A - Grade dance floor material.

Pretty similar tastes then man :D

I do try to build my sets up with more progressive (intelligent?) tunes to start off with, gradually increasing energy but sometimes can't resist throwing a thumper in there either. This thumper will definitely get a spin tonight haha, one of my alltime favourites

@ Josh - You like all the Dreamscape/Skelter etc stuff? I fucking love it styl im just too old for it,and its hardly the most progressive form of dance music

Please tell me u do hehehe

I do try to build my sets up with more progressive (intelligent?) tunes to start off with, gradually increasing energy but sometimes can't resist throwing a thumper in there either. This thumper will definitely get a spin tonight haha, one of my alltime favourites

I know that record its a banga \o/. Just thumps like a cuntpuncher.

@ Josh - You like all the Dreamscape/Skelter etc stuff? I fucking love it styl im just too old for it,and its hardly the most progressive form of dance music

Please tell me u do hehehe

Yeah, Dougal, Vibes, Sy, Seduction, Brisk, Hixxy etc. I'll agree entirely that it could hardly be described as intellectual but I still love it with a passion. Rips of old tape packs get me through the day man :D currently working my way through this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/hardcoretapepacks

I didn't leave school til '99 so the best days were all over by the time I started going to raves, barring a few trips to London for Raindance it was more about the DNB scene by then. Still had some good times though and at uni in Portsmouth our local DNB night - Breakneck - used to get a good lineup of big names in once a month and we went to all of them. I ended up getting in for free by running the merch stall (selling 500 glowsticks and occasionally the odd t-shirt too heh).

(I do like other, arguably more high-brow genres of music too I promise :D ).

It's remarkable how different people at psychedelic trance nights dance as opposed to say hard trance punters. I know ten years ago when i was going out in my home town Melbourne the shuffle was all the rage but at the one psy trance party i went to the crowd was way more original and laid back when letting lose on the dance floor. These days a music style called Melbourne bounce is the in thing and people in EU have probably never heard of this but the dance to do is the juicy wiggle which would reflect the heavy use of GHB in Clubs.

As for my Friday i worked my usual late night Friday night hospitality shift but lucky for me my boss let me knock off early so i went home to burn some meth off foil chasing the dragon style. Plan to use the internet while tweaked out for the next few hours and will hit up the pub Saturday evening for a few beers. Sunday should consist of sleeping all day and getting up in the early evening to get a massage off a attractive Asian lady. Smoking Meth is a occasional treat for me but i love my cheeky female asian massage providers. Life is good

I've heard a bit of Melbourne bounce, but not really my thing. In the North of England a genre called bounce was pretty big 10 or so years ago. Again not my thing, but a lot of mates were into it. Here's a vid of a guy from my town mixing it, a talented dj. Incidentally used to sell me weed for a bit when he was older haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygkzzGKt9wY

I loved the psytrance doofs I went to in Aus man.. lots of love and a proper scene out there. The amount of effort with the visuals, staging etc was really impressive. Some annoying hippy types mind, I remember there was a crew of guys who'd setup a temple at one for smoking dmt lol. They were berating me for asking to buy some, saying its a spiritual gift not to be traded for by human evils such as money :| then wouldn't trade some acid I had for it. Drug snobs.. what can you do.

Anyway I'm rambling because of the speed haha, but where in Melbourne do you live? I lived just off Flemington Road in North Melbourne for a couple of months, then in Richmond for a month or so

Erm, very monotonous.