• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The effects of long term ketamine use

@G_Chem everyones different hey? 10g at a festival too much? I did 11.5g almost all to myself (my mate had a few lines) at home the other morning/afternoon after not sleeping. And i did 2.5g to myself the day before, split 2g with a mate the day before that and did 3g minus 1 line to myself the day before that. (i was clean for ~18 days before that)
:D

That's really sad to hear even you using such miniscule amounts that your tolerance is still rising :(

@G_Chem everyones different hey? 10g at a festival too much? I did 11.5g almost all to myself (my mate had a few lines) at home the other morning/afternoon after not sleeping. And i did 2.5g to myself the day before, split 2g with a mate the day before that and did 3g minus 1 line to myself the day before that. (i was clean for ~18 days before that)
:D

That's really sad to hear even you using such miniscule amounts that your tolerance is still rising :(

No offense man but the amounts of K you use could anesthetize a football team, cheerleading squad, fuck who knows maybe the entire crowd watching the game as well. Btw don’t make me get on you now for using that much after the pictures I’ve seen ;)

-GC

You are tjebonly person I've met who has experienced this. Yes, I get fully anesthetized but seem to get up while out now
I've had many injuries including broken bones. Makes me wary of using high dose alone, but doesn't seem to stop me.

I feel like when I inject big doses I should wear a neck brace and a full face helmet, or be strapped into a hospital bed with a trip sitter. One of my preferred places to do big shots now is strapped into a passenger car seat with a sober driver overlooking lol.

I miss the days where I would jus got immobile on high doses. What its down to - i dont know. Could be a change in the chemical, could be cuts, could be tolerance being so high it doesn't immobilize the body, yet still detaches the brain from the body.
Pretty dangerous. Such a shame tolerance never really goes away, even after year long breaks.
Yeah. Wow, thought it was just me.

I've seen multiple high tolerance friends to it too... Can be kinda freaky, almost acting as if they're possessed! 👻
I had tolerance to 2g DCK per day which easily matches 10g K - remember it is maybe 3-4 times more potent and acts like 3x longer, thus dosages sum up more. Not proud of it at all, it cost me probably some health points and part of my short term memory is lost in the dissovoid too. Had mild bladder irritation too, but these derivates are really much easier on the body when you get them pure. Had some impure batches which nearly killed me - don't source off the darknet, there they sell the stuff legitimate vendors wouldn't sell, wrecked batches.

I'd say main effects of long term dissociative use is bladder irritation/damage, memory problems, personality changes (to the better or the worse) and of course cravings for more dissociatives.

I'd say main effects of long term dissociative use is bladder irritation/damage, memory problems, personality changes (to the better or the worse) and of course cravings for more dissociatives

There is of course this thread with about 20 pages of the long term effects of disso abuse too 👍
@telepathetic you might not have seen it

I've had many injuries including broken bones. Makes me wary of using high dose alone, but doesn't seem to stop me.

I feel like when I inject big doses I should wear a neck brace and a full face helmet, or be strapped into a hospital bed with a trip sitter. One of my preferred places to do big shots now is strapped into a passenger car seat with a sober driver overlooking lol.

I miss the days where I would jus got immobile on high doses. What its down to - i dont know. Could be a change in the chemical, could be cuts, could be tolerance being so high it doesn't immobilize the body, yet still detaches the brain from the body.
Pretty dangerous. Such a shame tolerance never really goes away, even after year long breaks.
hmm yeah i wonder if it is due to the body not being immobilised due to high tolerance. thanks for your input, nice to know i’m not the only one that this has happened to!

Yea those dosages are too much IMO. 10g at a festival isn’t light usage by any means lol. I hardly use 1/100th of that at a festival myself.

Honestly I’d say I probably only go through .25-5g a year these past few years and still have been noticing a slight tolerance growing from that little of use.

-GC
No i know that they’re not light amounts. I’m aware that I am over consuming and I’m on the road to cutting down, was just curious as to the particularly strange effects that i mentioned in my original post.

I’m also surprised that you’ve noticed tolerance from fairly minimal use but everyone’s different, right. It’s good that you keep your usage at that kind of level though, I wish I had that kind of restraint!

I've seen multiple high tolerance friends to it too... Can be kinda freaky, almost acting as if they're possessed! 👻
That’s it! When i’d come around from the ‘experience’, friends would say I was acting like I was possessed, like I had no control over my body. Strange stuff eh...

There is of course this thread with about 20 pages of the long term effects of disso abuse too 👍
@telepathetic you might not have seen it

Oh no I saw it, many months later it's still burned into my retinas

I've woken up in a pool of blood on it from hiting a wall and falling into edge of sharp table right on my temple (needed stitches while in this state and was convinced the ppl trying to put me in a car to bring me to the hospital were kidnappers so I fought them tooth and nail so they literally brought q doctor to me) seen videos of myself doing like weird yogic gestures and breaths, knocked a bunch of people over, I also tend to make guttural noises or alleged bird calls like this..

Haha, who knows what’s going on inside our heads when the animal noises start coming out...

Makes me wonder though, do you enjoy these kinds of experiences @telepathetic @jhjhsdi ? Or is it more of a place you’ve gotten to due to over-consumption? Because when I’ve had these almost ‘possessed’ experiences, I neither enjoy them nor do I not enjoy them because of the complete amnesia that comes with it.

Can I ask if anyone here has noticed fluctuating moods when cutting down intake? For example, if I spend a week doing k every day and then stop, I find myself really irritable and moody - quite unlike my true self.

That in itself is enough to then make me want to do some k again!

Haha, who knows what’s going on inside our heads when the animal noises start coming out...

Makes me wonder though, do you enjoy these kinds of experiences @telepathetic @jhjhsdi ? Or is it more of a place you’ve gotten to due to over-consumption? Because when I’ve had these almost ‘possessed’ experiences, I neither enjoy them nor do I not enjoy them because of the complete amnesia that comes with it.
Yeah, I don't enjoy it as i don't remember it and more often than not it startles someone or something in my surroundings. Seems only high doses like 300mg IM

I’ve cut my hand so bad on K my entire hand was covered in blood and I had no clue. By the time I saw it was all crusted. Another time I put my feet by the fire to dry off my shoes/warm up my feet. Next thing I hear someone ask “anyone smell that?” I pull my shoes out and they had literally melted around my feet.

This was all on like 10-20mg doses..

-GC

Can I ask if anyone here has noticed fluctuating moods when cutting down intake? For example, if I spend a week doing k every day and then stop, I find myself really irritable and moody - quite unlike my true self.
I was basically full-on bipolar back when I was doing MXE all the time. The slightest inconvenience would make me snap, and online games frustrated me to the point of chucking the controller at the TV or the wall. It's quite scary looking back how emotionally unstable I was when abusing dissociatives.

That in itself is enough to then make me want to do some k again!

It causes a hangover and bad mood. Can last from as short as a day or two right up to a week. Supplementing and lifestyle adjustments can help but I would expect to feel bad for a few days after a binge similar to how you should expect a comedown from MDMA use once you're using regularly.

With ketamine I think the negative mental effects will catch up with someone using long term first compared to the physical. It seems to really badly affect memory recall. A lot of the negative side effects do go away after stopping for a few months minimum which becomes more difficult the more you use.

It causes a hangover and bad mood. Can last from as short as a day or two right up to a week. Supplementing and lifestyle adjustments can help but I would expect to feel bad for a few days after a binge similar to how you should expect a comedown from MDMA use once you're using regularly.

With ketamine I think the negative mental effects will catch up with someone using long term first compared to the physical. It seems to really badly affect memory recall. A lot of the negative side effects do go away after stopping for a few months minimum which becomes more difficult the more you use.
This. As long as I was on dissociatives, everything was fine. I was very social, more so than while sober, but the hangover and rebound was evil and changed, became more pronounced with tolerance and higher dosages (obviously). Would agree that it makes up for the positive effects experienced beforehand but from a technical side it should be avoidable by using GABAergics like benzodiazepines - avoid them at all costs though because with enough use one will, no question, become dependent. For short term use these make nice tools though. We just need @ big pharm to come up with the next big deal and hope it'll be something better.

I never got this bipolar stuff but I was certainly manic while on stims+disso+opioid and depressive afterwards (just that a dose of disso would always restore the mania) and I keep reading of it. Wonder what's the reason, if we really have some personality kinds being more susceptible to certain disorders?