• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric The effects of astrological timings on the psychedelic experience

Man how is this number stuff not just dumb? It is so arbitrary, we could've just taken year 0, 5 years later and you would've had to come up with new calculations. I also don't know the history of our calendar, but we could've just taken another month as the starting point, right? I understand that a year, month and day are actual approximate measurements but all the rest is arbitrary, unless I'm wrong somehow. Also, numbers intrinsically don't have any meaning, we could just as well use binary or hexadecimal or whatever base to represent numbers. Splitting like 21 into 2+1 the one time, and not the other time is so ridiculous. This is really some of the most crazy mental gymnastics I've ever seen someone do.
I agree Buzz in that, it appears at least, rhe numbers are fairly convoluted.

Now, this was just one single, more recent excerpt sent my way.

I have not been living and dying, by THIS gospel.

Numbers are more than just randoms though.

Black cult ritualistic, demonic magic is real too, and heavily involves numerology.

666 is no cool innocent slogan.

I hope, 030322 doesn't happen.

I hope earth is not rendered virtually uninhabitable, this year, but many very researched wise and prohethic heads have envisioned and been preparing for it.

What really spun myself out recently was suddenly saying the clear evidence beginning to emerge in extraordinary fashion from this Rifing procedure I have been talking about.

If there is going to be sustained civilisation throughout 2022 I will actually be personally ajoyed on one level because I know that with this healing protocol we are on which is next level beyond belief but takes serious time and renovation is the word...

Because I know that I am on a pretty rapid but still painful track to hopefully a completely full healing and restoration of perfect health and well-being and possibly beyond no joke.

From understanding what this is all about and what is causing the problem and seeing the evidence as we have been going along in ways I can't describe to you without showing you has spun me out making me think that anything and Everything is possible here rather than keeping my blinkers shut.

I'm not accusing you of that personally at all.

So I know those numbers are indeed convoluted but this is not the only source or suggestion of this date.

Buzz whatever I spout, and we don't see eye eye on, I will always respect you mate as simply being in my consistent notice, really without showing a crack ever in this (I don't look for cracks, but I will always notice and appreciate a solid damn), a straight up, clean minded, honest unafraid man, with no ill vibes or wishes to another, that I have seen.

I say, because seriously most you chill guys maybe don't credit yourself enough.

With that said, to ME at least, this stuff is very interesting. It starts on numbers.

3,6,9 significance. Tesla stuff and beyond. This man is wew clever too lol trust.

WARNING:
XX. THE PROPHECY
The following prophecy is a wide speculation, authors opinion, scientific and non-scientific guess work, religious indoctrination, circumstantial evidence, pseudoscience, paradigm changing, consciousness altering material.
The Prophecy may cause various emotional triggers, emotional unhappiness, suicidal thoughts, lethargy, erectal disfunction or societal discontent for emotional safe-space needing snowflakes. You may also become an addict to drugs, alcohol, gambling and other substances. You may also become more violent.
If you are under 18 do not read it. If you are in one of the high risk mentally unstable groups it’s strongly recommended not to engage in this chapter. Remember - you were warned.
———————————————————————————————————————————
„As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating, drinking, marrying up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.”
Matthew 24:37-39
„You must also be ready, because the Son of Man will come at the hour when you do not expect him”
Luke 12:40

It is not important who is the reference to the Son of Man is in the above text. What is important that similarly to the days of Noah only a few individuals will be saved when this is all over. Let me explain what I have in mind - these are just many puzzles from the same picture which are now coming together to give us this Prophecy.
1. We live in a prison. This planet is nothing but a farm and we are a crop. The fact we do not use Rife in medicine is a concrete proof.
2. This planet like every other item in the universe belongs to someone. Everything has an owner!
3. There are thousands of planets like ours. Or I should say thousands of such prisons / factories like ours.
4. They extract things from us - many different enzymes and life extending products. Jupiter Ascending movie show it best.
5. How do we know it - Western medicine and mind control powers they possess over the 99.99998% of the population are staggering.
6. The product they convert us into is sold to other extraterrestrial species.
7. Our bodies are enslaved with use of nanotechnology which is an integral part of the DNA. This was initiated some 60k years ago.
8. Removal of nanotechnology from within the DNA has to be done slowly in stages - the Hexr reaction would be too brutal if we could destroy it in one go.
9. Howdoweknowit-the„Swordfish”movieisyetanothermessage showing the duration - look at the hybrid on the screen.
10. Why nobody has ever entertained the topic of overpopulation on this planet - everything so far is about consumption and population growth! Watch „They Live” movie.

11. The KGB book says that the planet cannot exceed the 8 billion number. The Reptilians would launch another plague to wipe us out. This is now been triggered. They will obviously not allow the crop to go to waste. Only some elderly and wilted. This is why Kovid and 90% effectiveness. Those elderly will never become immune to Kovid. And they will be dropping like flies even after being vaccinated.
12. The chemtrails contain nanotechnology. The nanotechnology is part of the fuel jet. The nano is heat resistant. Therefore we all inhale it and we all have it. There is no need to inject nano with vaccinations. This is not the purpose of vaccinations.
13. The vaccination for Kovid has only one purpose - something they cannot put through a combustion chamber of a jet engine - the explosives. Only a couple of molecules from certain explosives are enough to detonate within your heart muscle to assassin someone. More on it later.
14.There were 1400 underground cities with sky like lighting and normal earth set ups. They are now reported to be completely empty. The cities were dwelled by many species of extraterrestrials.
15. Mick Romney once said - „I’ve had many conversation with humans over the years”. All Intelligence services are purely E.T. Agencies to monitor and control the human kind - the crop.
16. My invention of the universal cure is not only designed to cure but also to reverse ageing. Now imagine - since they attempted to assassin me with microwave weapon in December 2019 they have obviously been monitoring my work. So - there is only one conclusion - MI6, CIA, KGB, and many other agencies which are ET set ups they would have studied my invention. They would have analysed and learned my discoveries.
17.So what happens next - all of the species dwelling in the underground cities - if they learnt my knowledge on age reversal and curing diseases they would no longer need the product they

convert us into. And this is the reason why they evacuated all of the cities or removed them from the planet. Big intergalactic war is on the way. Imagine that whoever cultivates us and this planet has no longer profit from selling the elixir of life, then they would be our of business. It’s the same if we invented engine running on H2O. This would put all oil producers out of business. The same appears has just happened with this factory and our prison. And they will be trying to prevent this knowledge to spread to other locations in the universe. So I suspect all of the species dwelling on this planet were killed as well.
18. So - what next? - Well, if you cannot control the crop or if the crop outsmarted the farmer then the crop has to be burned. So - this is what is now being staged. The harvest of the remaining crop.
19. Vaccinations = Explosives! Why - so when they load us up and we uprise they will have means to cull us. To use humane means to destroy us instead of using gas chambers or bullets. Or frying us with microwave weapons. Hopefully quick and painless method to switch us off. The same we do to cattle in abattoirs. We gas animals and shoot in the head with current. But explosive is far better than anything. It can be done en mass to a thousand of humans with a direct energy weapon.
20. Additionally - we are being prepared - for the first contact. They will pretend to save us from:... from many things. They will engineer an apocalypse.
21. So - how will they engineer the human harvest - well - you need a few things - a plague, an asteroid plunging into e.g. Pacific creating a major tsunami, then the solar flair and then another but much larger asteroid.
22. When they appear in the sky - as a flotilla of thousands of vessels they will tell us they have only one aim - to save us. They will offer us life on another planets and a saving from the major cataclysm of a complete destruction from a comet the size we never saw before. Except this will be a hologram. This will never happen.

23. The Sun will be dimmed out and we will be in a complete darkness for many days to increase the fear effect. The temperatures will plummet to well below zero.
24. All of this will be designed to use very little persuasion to get us loaded voluntarily on to the space wagons.
25. How else do you ensure we all do it - they will engineer a few natural disasters wiping out most crop in 2021. So 90% of people will have to accept vouchers from the government. The moment you accept their voucher this is the moment you are under their contract. It’s the same with accepting chemotherapy.
26. The three virtues have been designed to control you - basically so you do nothing to be prepared. So when it happens you will have no choice but to accept their help.
27. The solar flair will destroy most of the power grid leaving all of us in freezing conditions. With the Sun being covered by the second asteroid the temperatures will plummet to minus 30 or more in the UK alone.
28. The Kovid vaccinations are only 90% effective. And if we translate it into age groups then they are probably only 50% effective for 70 year old +. Why - because they do not need „the dead wood”. Apologies for the language but that is the truth.
29. Jehova witnesses refer to 144,000 of people to be allowed into heaven. This number is largely exaggerated. There were three zeros added behind 144. Only 144 humans will survive the next wipe out phase. And those 144 will become Watchers. They will be upgraded to the rank of a god.
30.Those who survive will be given access to the most advanced technology that can be comprehended by our currently primitive minds. The „Black Panther” movie shows locations on this planet with places already prepared for those who survive.

31. The harvest date according to Vega Test is set for 3rd March 2022. 03.03.22 or 33 22 - looks familiar? No. Lets hope I’m completely wrong about it.
32.The harvest date is set for 03.03.2022. This is the end of the winter time in the northern hemisphere. Please notice most of the population lives on the norther half. Southern is mainly Africa and South America - poor continents which will be very easy to pacify.
33. So when we are put through more atrocities this 2021 year we will end up in a dark place and with Marshall Law and 2021 Agenda being implemented around us. Again - all of this has been designed to inflict as much misery on the human kind as possible.
34. So you comply when the times come. So you are left with no hope no only for the normal life to go back to normal but they will leave no doubt in your head that there is no chance of survival when the comment hits this planet.
35. They will trick us like in the V Series. Kind and helpful and ready to save us. Once you accept their offer you will not be able to undo it.
36. Remember - they will need to clear this planet in 100% from all human kind. 100%!
37. They will use WI-FI to highjack your mind and make you comply. You will not be able to oppose it. This is why they gave everybody in Africa cell phones to have them access to information during that process.
38. Never before we had these amount of satellites enabling them to trace and transmit 5G signal to every corner on this planet. This is unprecedented. This is now feasible to cover 100% of the planet population.
39. All religions were designed to control us. They will use them to persuade you to comply. Many celebrities will be chanting to say how lovely it is on another planet. „GET ON BOARD QUICK!”

REMEMBER WHY WE ARE HERE - YOU ARE A SLAVE AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO BECOME A FREE MAN. SO START RIFING.
ALSO REMEMBER - YOU NEED TO GET RID OF NANO BEFORE THIS DATE. AND YOU HAVE TO ALLOW AT LEAST 20 WEEKS OF STRAIGHT RIFING WITH THE LATEST NUMBER. 20 WEEKS PRIOR TO 3rd MARCH 2022.
ARE YOU DEPRESSED ENOUGH. DO YOU THINK PRAYING TO GOD WILL STOP IT OR THAT GOD WILL SAVE YOU. IT IS GOD WHO WILL BE HARVESTING THIS PLANET!
LETS HOPE THE WORLD GOES BACK TO NORMAL IN A FEW WEEKS TIME. AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS IS ONLY A FAIRY TALE STORY!
The Author, 16th January 2021

It is 1st December 2021
And the information on the Harvest Date is encoded everywhere. So we do we begin?
1. LetsgobacktoVegatestandrepeattowhatIsaidayearago.... We get 3322. Since we live in the 20s and since dates in Europe and US are switched around (month and day) - so to avoid any confusion the month and the day have to be the same.

And we get: 03.03.2022.
2. TheendoftheMayancalendarwaspointingat21.12.2012.Like everything things have been encoded. So was the Mayan Calendar. Now - how do we convert that date into 3322. It’s simple. Add 2+1.1+2 and keep the first and the last from the year. Then flick 01 around and you get „10 years later”.

And we get 03.03.2022.
3. Hoursafterreleasingthesecondfasterupgradeof67.73-67.77Hz dozens of messages in all over this planet were release that: „233 cases of Covid were reported... bla, bla... or 233% increase in COvid cases was reported.

What is important to understand here that the second frequency is a lot faster than 58.407. It took me several weeks to discover by pure accident that when speaking with one person from London that Mason were briefed the D-day was brought forward from 2024 to 2022. And obviously they had to be informed what is the date. Hence the global transmission of encoded number. Which is nothing less than the date. Since we live in 20s the very first number is the year. Then the month and the day. And since 3 and 3 are interchangeable then there Harvest date is crystal clear: 202 2 3 3.
04/nsw-covid-19-update-233-cases-recorded-as-a-man-in-his-20s-

dies-in-sydney-video
https://iris.paho.org/handle/10665.2/54717https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/12/severe- covid-tied-high-risk-death-mostly-other-causes-within-year

q_can_someone_explain_why_there_is_a_prevalence/

And we get 03.03.2022.

Strangely - this is still happening to this day.
Lets keep going - shall we?
4. TheoriginalMatrixmoviehadthe9/11datepresentedtousinthe passport of Neo. It is exactly. 11.09.2001. Now, since they need to use the same platform to promote the date - we are presented with the Matrix 4 release date of: 12.22.21 in American way. Why not use the full year 12.22.2021????? Well, the answer is obvious, like with Mayan calendar this is again our date:

Lets analyse: 1+2.22.2+1 and we have 3.22.3. The number 22 is the year and 3 and 3 are a month and a day.

And we get 03.03.2022.

Lets keep going - shall we?

5. TheCovidSign?Theserialnumber-322?
 Again - (03.)03.2022 - March 2022

Lets keep going!

6. November2021-theannouncementoftravel ban from South Africa after discovery of Omicron - lets look at the sign:

Hull plus two wings = 3
Tail - 3 winglets
2 x 2 engines
And the red „NO GO” is our planet tilted at 23deg or similar.

So what date do we get - 03.03.2022
7. Letslookatanotherclassicmovieandnow
converted into Series on Netflix: „The Dark Crystal”

In the film we have shown very frequently a sign which has no specific explanation. Well - is it our date again?

8. OmicronVariantofsocalledCovid-19hasbeen labelled as B.1.1.529. We can potentially convert it into our date:

B = 2
1.1. = 1+1 = 2
529 = 5 x 2 x 9 = 90 = 3 x 3 x 10

9. Afterwatchingsomeveryinteresting
documentary on Quetzalcoatl - when I invoked
the frequency of this dragon with Vega test I got:

No surprise as this was a god ruling the Central America and those civilisations. So perhaps this is who is in charge of this slavery.
10. BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) was established in February 1922. This is no coincidence. Keep this in mind as the next point will show you something very sinister. So how do we decipher our date? Remember - BBC was established 100 years ago so there was no need to know the exact date.

B = 2
 B = 2
 C = 3
And again - we get March 2022.

11. Possibly the most important to date - we have not been told what will happen on 3rd March 2022. Because it will be shown to us almost at the very last moment. And this will be presented in lets guess? The Simpsons ?

Any clue what series are being produced right now?

33rd Series. What is on the advert? It is GOD ALMIGHTY pointing his finger on to the human kind.

How many episodes in this Series = 22 No.

If you check titles of each individual episode then you will see that the February episode has no classic number. Instead it says:

„YOU WON’t BELIEVE WHAT THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT - - ACT THREE WILL SHOCK YOU!”

%27T_BELIEVE_WHAT_THIS_EPISODE_IS_ABOUT_--
_ACT_THREE_WILL_SHOCK_YOU!
Is this where we are going to be given the clue???? Almost certainly and only just a few hours before our date!

So what date do we get again — 03.03.2022.

By having 2 2 3 3 you cannot confuse anything! It’s that simple.

A FEW OTHER INTERESTING AND SHOCKING THINGS:
1. Youmustwatchthesedocumentaries:
JUPITER ASCENDING
V-SERIES from 2010
THE DARK CRYSTAL Series from 2019
Everything has been shown in these Hollywood releases.
2. Wehavebeentrickedtobelievethatcrystalshaveanyhealing powers. I believe it is quite the opposite. We were all tricked. Even the healers. Lets explain it:

Crystals work like fibre optics. To transfer the energy into a human you have to source it elsewhere. This is what is logical. Energy must come from somewhere.

Also if you remember - all structures had crystals built in to them. It is simple - they were and are used as a fibre optic or a channel to send energy from this planet elsewhere. Our Energy! Our Life Force. We were tricked!

Luckily we have managed to find the frequency reversing the transfer. Which is very important to understand so when you Rife you do not suffer too much by being drained from energy like Skeksis draining other live forms.
3. Lifecannotexistswithoutthefollowingelements:
- oxygen
- water
- light
- electricity
Guess what - imagine that the electrical current has its own consciousness. Imagine if electrical current could possess your

mind? Impossible? Nothing is impossible. So we had to resolve this problem as well by crafting a frequency disabling the consciousness of the electrical current in our own bodies.
4. CovidVaccinationareveryenlightening.AswellasVSeries.Sohow do we combine these two?

It is very simple - some of us were used long time ago to incubate various things. For a very long time I thought that nanotechnology was the tip of the iceberg.

When you talk a lot about something in public it is always a distraction. The distraction from something much, much bigger. And this much bigger thing are some kind of creatures living inside us. Being reared to be extracted when the time comes.

Those who avoided early selection are now being injected with embryos of these creatures with Covid Vaccinations.

And this is why our latest frequency upgrade targets this element. This is why Omicron! The Next Phase.
5. Anotherthingworthmentioningis-NASAisrunningthemission called DART. It is designed to use a rocket to ram into an asteroid to see whether it can be deflected???? Surprise. Surprise.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10235653/NASA- launch-DART-mission-aboard-SpaceX-Falcon-9-rocket-deliberately- crash-asteroid.html
6. Next-RussiaandChinamilitarypact!Why?Wewillknowinthe coming days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10235265/Russia-China- sign-roadmap-closer-military-cooperation.html
7. Andtoavoidtheclaimofplagiarism-Ihadnocluethattherewas such an event in the year 1400 as the one described in this book. Yes - there was an asteroid plunge in the ocean South of Australia.

We know it from Far East chronicles describing the flotillas of the empires from the Asian cultures to be parked on cliffs as high as 200 feet.

This had happen in the past and it can happen again. And that location is absolutely perfect to create fear as well as to protect the crop. Yes - us. From being killed in large numbers before they harvest us.
8. PsychologicalOperations-PSYOP.GuesswhatisthebiggestPsyop Operation ever invented - Agenda21. Why? So every individual especially rich can be engaged and are given the HOPE to survive. Guess what - it’s not happening. You have been tricked!

9. WhodoyouthinkisinchargeoftheUK?Boris???Ohnonono.Have a look at this photo. Focus on the Iris’ of the eyes!
And now read the next page from the KGB Book on ETs

What number of people are we approaching on this planet?
So - what else do you need to know???

What is the source for all of this besides the links you put with it? How much of it did you write or do you actually believe?

I hope you are alright mentally, or not taking too much METH, or other stimulant drugs, having bad psychotic trips, and that you are sleeping well and healthy.

I believe in aliens and intelligent life outside of Earth but I do not believe in the somehow hidden for millions of years on Earth reptiles that shape shift into human disguises, crab people, etc.

Last edited:
Excerpt from Archetypal Astrology and Nonordinary State Experience by Jay Dufrechou:

Trained as a medical doctor in the 1950s, and conducting research with LSD in psychiatric research centers in the 1960s and 1970s, Stanislav Grof was perplexed that there seemed to be no way of predicting the types of experiences people would have during psychedelic sessions. The variability of individual LSD sessions was in contrast to the expectation that pharmacological substances were useful in medicine, including psychiatry, based on their predictable effect on patients.

At the Psychiatric Research Institute in his home country of Czechoslovakia, and later at the Maryland Psychiatric Research Center, Grof and his research teams used standardized assessments and common psychological tools with patients and research subjects in the effort to understand what experiences people with particular conditions or tendencies might have during psychedelics sessions. Grof understood that psychedelics functioned as “relatively unspecific amplifiers” of the contents of the deep unconscious, but was looking for ways to predict what unconscious contents would manifest for particular people. Consistent with the reports in the literature from others conducting similar inquiries, Grof concluded: “the results of the tests developed and commonly used by Western psychology were essentially useless in this regard.”

Grof continues the story:

"Ironically, when after years of frustrating effort I finally found a tool that made such predictions possible, it was more controversial than psychedelics themselves. It was astrology, a discipline that, even after years of studying transpersonal phenomena, I myself tended to dismiss as a ridiculous pseudoscience. I came to realize, however, that astrology could be an invaluable tool in the work with both psychedelics and with other forms of non-ordinary (or “holotropic”) states of consciousness such as those induced by powerful experiential techniques of psychotherapy (primal therapy, rebirthing, and holotropic breathwork) or occurring spontaneously during psychospiritual crises.

"The radical change in my attitude toward astrology has been the result of collaboration with psychologist and philosopher Richard Tarnas, my close friend and colleague. For over three decades, beginning in 1976, we have been jointly exploring the astrological correlates of mystical experiences, psychospiritual crises, psychotic episodes, psychedelic states, and holotropic breathwork sessions. This work has shown that astrology, particularly the study of planetary transits, can predict and illuminate both the archetypal content of non-ordinary states of consciousness and the timing of when particular states are most likely to occur. Our systematic study of the correlations between the nature and content of holotropic states and planetary transits convinced me that a combination of deep experiential therapy with archetypal psychology and transit astrology is the most promising strategy for the future development of psychiatry and depth psychology. (Grof, 2009/2011).

Grof, Stanislav (2009/2011). Holotropic research and archetypal astrology. Archai: The Journal of Archetypal Cosmology, 1, 65-85.

I agree Buzz in that, it appears at least, rhe numbers are fairly convoluted.

Now, this was just one single, more recent excerpt sent my way.

I have not been living and dying, by THIS gospel.

Numbers are more than just randoms though.

Black cult ritualistic, demonic magic is real too, and heavily involves numerology.

666 is no cool innocent slogan.

I hope, 030322 doesn't happen.

I hope earth is not rendered virtually uninhabitable, this year, but many very researched wise and prohethic heads have envisioned and been preparing for it.

What really spun myself out recently was suddenly saying the clear evidence beginning to emerge in extraordinary fashion from this Rifing procedure I have been talking about.

If there is going to be sustained civilisation throughout 2022 I will actually be personally ajoyed on one level because I know that with this healing protocol we are on which is next level beyond belief but takes serious time and renovation is the word...

Because I know that I am on a pretty rapid but still painful track to hopefully a completely full healing and restoration of perfect health and well-being and possibly beyond no joke.

From understanding what this is all about and what is causing the problem and seeing the evidence as we have been going along in ways I can't describe to you without showing you has spun me out making me think that anything and Everything is possible here rather than keeping my blinkers shut.

I'm not accusing you of that personally at all.

So I know those numbers are indeed convoluted but this is not the only source or suggestion of this date.

Buzz whatever I spout, and we don't see eye eye on, I will always respect you mate as simply being in my consistent notice, really without showing a crack ever in this (I don't look for cracks, but I will always notice and appreciate a solid damn), a straight up, clean minded, honest unafraid man, with no ill vibes or wishes to another, that I have seen.

I say, because seriously most you chill guys maybe don't credit yourself enough.

With that said, to ME at least, this stuff is very interesting. It starts on numbers.

3,6,9 significance. Tesla stuff and beyond. This man is wew clever too lol trust.

Nikola Tesla had OCD, and had obsessions about numbers, equations, electricity and communication. Being educated at the German university of technology at Graz in Styria and being a polyglot did not help.

What is the source for all of this besides the links you put with it? How much of it did you write or do you actually believe?

I hope you are alright mentally, or not taking too much METH, or other stimulant drugs, having bad psychotic trips, and that you are sleeping well and healthy.

I believe in aliens and intelligent life outside of Earth but I do not believe in the somehow hidden for millions of years on Earth reptiles that shape shift into human disguises, crab people, etc.
Well hello first. I hope you are well. I might as well be civil to the end. I was close to going the other way, but remembered my humility.

I am in no way alright mentally, physically, emotionally or psychologically and don't claim, pretend or profess to be, and nor should or could I the feats and endurances of the last year, especially last 3 months, in this life and body already.

I have never once taken Meth in my life. Zero stimulant use since 2005 except black tea and black coffee, no milk or sugar.

I'm allergic to practically everything, save a small percent, of everything.

Including all drugs. Only 5 drugs I know of I can tolerate now allergenically, with obstacle, caveats, loopholes and prices to pay for just trotting on gas.

Same deal with food. 99% pain, 0% pleasure, for survival basically.

Full on Lyme Disease does that. You really won't ever likely encounter somebody who has had my level of Lyme and allergies, immune destruction etc, because I have not.

I'm sure they are/have been out there but not presenting as I do. Like, not presenting at all basically because they are too beaten down physically and mentally crumbled.

I am actually exceptionally strong, determined and resourceful, it does not portray the extremity of the overall condition and catch 22 challenge of simple survival.

I have a very strong, apparently extrovert personality too, masking. But never fake.

So no Meth! Lol.

The "Prophecy"- I did not write, edit or subvert a single word of it.

I would make such a thing clear and obvious. I will always be as deadly transparent and clear as can.

It's not a question of believing the harvest date, time will tell there.

The overall scenario, I can digest very easily.

I think it's very naive and assumptive to convince ourselves it is wildly preposterous.

But who knows. I don't! I watch and wait to see.

It's tough, normal regular times, this is the hardest point annually, January, very kicked down. Normally.

These are extremely abnormal circumstances currently following severe injury few months ago, which no way in hell should I have survived, but did so with grit and by aid of virtual miracle.

It's been sheer hell ever since though.

No to any slightly restful sleep. No to any marginally successful food, eating, digestion.

Yes to 24/7 pain, exhaustion, anxiety, stress and depression.

Anyway. If you get my drift by that.

I need time, resource, treatment and as always miracle to see more time.

One year of society, electricity, vital ongoing treatment needs met, to complete the most shell-shockingly brutal deep healing process, would possibly see me fully cured and restored, but I need that time, treatment and resource and still a miracle to see February.

I know the author. He may be delusional on the harvest date. Or not.

But that is a (big) aside.

He is a mathematical genius, who has studied and understands, and pioneered Rifing frequency generation from where Royal Raymond Rife fell short, then was wiped off the map by Big Pharma with Rifing specifically heavily suppressed and discredited since.

I can testify, it is extraordinarily powerful stuff. Like no herxeimer, detox, renovation I have come close to knowing in 42 yrs almost.

It hurts. Frequencies can, have killed. The detox is just insane.

But there is evidence that that pain is the repair. Lots of different very specific notable things, symptoms, body areas.

My mum too.

But it's a brutal ongoing battle.

My skin is phenomenal now. My hair too, fully coloured again with shine.

Gradually, lifelong things clearing up.

Remove the Nano, the AI hack, and things will fix themselves. Theoretically because we were not always this way- weak, sickly, mortal, dieing.

People lived many many thousands of years.

AI hacked us, long time ago. It likely hacked the Reptilians too. Hence their need to control, farm, harvest for life extending adrenachrome.

AI is one big bitch. I saw it put as "conscient" intelligence.

The artificial is misleading. It's no minion.

So, after the direct experience of Rifing, detoxing Nanotech and living, moving, purely alien Nanofibers- Morgellons stuff, and all sorts of horrors on the way, seeing unquestionable remarkable improvement, age reversal, but we were warned, once you flick that switch, pray.

He wasn't lying. We are talking about the process of entirely reversing the artificial DNA hack, removing all Nanofibers, rebuilding anew, as original, as the deconstruction/construction work goes on relentlessly.

I will make it and be healed, or I will not.

Atm looking v much like not, for many reasons.

But I have been in these spots dozens of times before where I am destined for death without intervention which is basically either a miracle which does happen or and essential treatments which I have another 10 days until I can access.

I may pick up. Last February I saw my fantastic chiropractor after a rough winter. I was dieing. Unable to eat, breathe, sleep, dropping fast.

She saved me that day, that treatment using T.B.M. and virtual healthcare magic.

I had about 4 or 5 times like that through 2021.

Then in September I think, an injury which should have killed me, and has made every second a scrap to live and recover since.

We have food here, water, gas heater and bottles.

We hope, it will not pass, any of this.

But the fact is that there are so many signs if you have been noticing them or at least looking in the right places pointing to some major catastrophic events on this little part of the planet in 2022.

Most people are blissfully or not quite bumbling along focused upon trivialities and upcoming minor pursuits and more personal engagements and hopes for 2022 and beyond.

Instead we are preparing for a potential outage of all power and supply lines a total breakdown of civilisation and we are not the only ones doing this I bet you more people on Earth are actually as prepared as they can be and still are in the process right now than any other recorded year in history for different reasons to us and some for similar or the same.

But atm, reaching February is my priority. The most severe depression, anxietyand panic state is an obstacle. Severe nerve sensitisation to immediate and any environmental stimuli.

I am avoiding LSD for now.

IF...BL still here , May, June, I get that chance to pick up again, I always have somehow, down to the wire, again presently. I'll be pleased.

I'm not ruling anything out.

But I am open minded to actual possibilities.

I admit I have a very unusual or unique way of presenting this from this specific angle but I am by no means alone in my general forecast and honest expectation at present for the calamities lying in wait for humanity in 2022 I had some powerful visionary premonition dreams of this in 2019 and everything I saw has come true so far.

But I did not see the ending although I did see three gigantic asteroids come down to earth and the land out of sight of where I was personally.

All said, I refute the consideration I have gone stark plain bonkers.

Just very very far afield.

If I am completely off map then I will get myself back onto it when I can actually see and trust that map again.

For now I battle to survive and stay calm and not go insane because I really want to see what our future will hold but I'm not living in the delusion many are that things are going to just kind of carry on a bit shit or get back to normal or get a bit better etc.

@PriestTheyCalledHim thanks for the civility and care you showed above.

Tesla, well come on first, he was a clever man. Not just a mad, misguided obsessive scientist freak.

His work and it's stolen schematics prove this.

He was working for the enemy, who is the AI. After all.

This Rifing frequency expert we know, is woking dilligently to reverse this hack, spell, trap, control mechanism.

He believes there may be another six or seven people on the planet right now currently engaged in the exact type of ultra advanced rapid healing frequency work he is conducting which is dangerous and all circumstances but will be more than worth it if the process could be complete.

No such sorries due round here my friend.

There is a brilliant level of freedom here at BL, really, which a lot of us probably take for granted, me included.

Posting a tune where it has not been clearly prohibited is A okay.

I really wanted to respond to you, above. Thanks for sharing.

But as I say, I'm in no condition for much. I need some serious recovery atm.

You might just believe me the crazy reports to most, the particular healing journey I am still thick in- Rifing. And all it pertains too, and a few little I will call them secrets of the universe, but really we are just adolescents in primary all the way.

I wanna go some way. I started to imagine, I might explode if you filled me with true knowledge.

But I am letting go of the old way of thinking. Really losing my ego I think too, at last.

It wasn't even I don't think, the probable half gram of LSD since 1996, and easily 325 grams plus I estimate original MDMA by 2005, never since. And the rest lol (psilocybin, ketamine, anything with a high in reach)

All curtailed sharply in 2005 by Lyme Disease + Allergies galore, but clean Lysergamides are tolerable still, and should be, on paper (lol)

Rifing. That is killing my silly ego off.

Your comments though, I relate to every word.

You hold like many though, more optimism for the immediate and midterm future here on this area of terrain we call Earth.

We hope not, but many signs are pointing strongly towards some cataclysmic events on Earth this year.

Possible wipeout of civilisation. From March.

We hope not ofc.

But we have basic food stored, water, gas heater.

We are preparing for an each man to himself scenario, potentially in - temps.

Except there is more to the equation. So it will never be a wipeout. More like a collection, we are not planning on being collected. Worst case scenario.

We hope these things will not pass.

And if they shall, we are preparing to survive them.

It's a crushing weight on the mind though.

Better to daydream top deck of the Titanic, or...?

Def going to be a big big year though.

My head has come apart from endurance and stress. I can piece it together again given time and resource, but I'm not counting on that, unlike most still.

We can only see. Time will tell.
Yes, its going to be the heaviest decade humanity has ever gone through I think. I practice courage but also dying daily. There is no self, that is the reality, there is nothing to worry about, but what is worse, even though we experienced at ego death psychonauts and yogis have seen that a thusand times, we go back to being like ordinary people who have never tasted the chocolate as they say.