View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric The effects of astrological timings on the psychedelic experience

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
I have been reading this new book LSD: and the mind of the universe by chris bache which is amazing and he mentions how stansilov grof and somebody else during their work noticed that a persons astrology chart and timings made a impact on their experience when tripping with LSD. I use to be into astrology but haven't for many years. So i was quite intrigued and started looking back at dates of some darkest trips i have had and then looked into my transit astrology charts of the time. At the time of these trips there was no reason for them to be dark as my mental state and setting was good. Then i noticed a pattern during bad transits in my charts is when these trips would be mega dark and trips to the darkest parts of reality. I believe this also effects DMT. During a Saturn transit is the only time i had a bad trip on DMT where i met demonic enities in a hellish dmt hyperspace.

This may seem to be some hippe woo woo stuff to alot of people but im going to look into this more and if anybody else has ever noticed their astrology chart timings effect their trips.

This may seem to be some hippe woo woo stuff to alot of people but im going to look into this more and if anybody else has ever noticed their astrology chart timings effect their trips.

I did use to think Astrology was hooeey. But there is a chapter in Autobiography Of A Yogi that dealt with it in a way that made more sense. Funny enough, Paramahansa Yogananda also thought it was woo woo. But woo woo is not a technical term, it is almost an immature jealous term when someone does not want to at least take an honest look at something. The chapter is interesting, called Outwitting The Stars and the gist of it is no matter what star chart someone has they should be able to transcend. So basically that means you should be able to smoke DMT in a Saturn transit and have Angelic entities come through. lol :D Something like that. That chapter (and whole book) is worth an open mind.

But otherwise I pay no attention to Astrology. I do however have Astronomy books and a nice pair of binoculars to check out the heavens.

Hello mate. Not to me one bit! This is absolutely valid and totally applies, not just to tripping but everything and every situation and experience we have we are always directly and heavily influenced and guided and directed and and generally affected by the cosmos and our own internal biological and psychological clocks of development and process and change etc.

We as a race and individuals make the mistake all of the time of assuming that we have have things in our own hands and our own destiny and the way we are thinking and feeling is the result of our choices behaviour and general things which happen to us randomly and by chance etc.

When really we are almost in a sort of pinball machine with that old argument about free will and determinism.

We sort of brushed on it in philosophy at university but it was already a topic which the philosophical mind naturally Ponders.

But the point is there is so so so much which is out of our hands and our control and unseen and you could call it the The Blueprint of the Universe almost.

What we are supposed to be doing is trusting more fully in the process of life and how things unfold and the direction we are going in and assuming that things are on course at all times no matter what hurdles and pains we face and struggle through.

So what you are saying here ear in relation to the reading you have been doing 100% is valid and applies totally and it's not far-fetched or "airy fairy" one little bit but actually very science-based, and still beyond most people's realisation or appreciation about how directly and heavily we are influenced and affected by these invisible but very powerful and real forces.

Ever read the book Everything In It's Place by Albert Humperdale?

It explains how everything is exactly where it is supposed to be. It has really helped Me and My psychedelic journeys.
TO embrace the moment as it is and to keep going no matter what happens.

Ever read the book Everything In It's Place by Albert Humperdale?

It explains how everything is exactly where it is supposed to be. It has really helped Me and My psychedelic journeys.
TO embrace the moment as it is and to keep going no matter what happens.
That is a very commendable and constructive perspective. But ultimate deeply abd fundamentally logical, in a philosophical sense at least.

It is hard to stay mindful of this when we suffer so much mire than it feels we can handle. But then it is always so refreshing to come back to this basic truth and just accept evetything.

Acid recently (1cP, 1p) has helped me to stay positive, bright and happy through what has been recently, looking back, some pretty intense stuff physically. Somehow the time flew, I've gotten through it.

Is 28 trips (100ug, one 150ug pellet) in one month too much?
I've taken more before, but this is now, not then.

Nice break approaching, and microdosing to resume accordingly.

@heatlessbbq I sincerely hope you are well my friend. Im genuinely sorry if anything I have said here has offended you or hurt any feelings. I only mean the best for you and all others bro. But you were making it real hard for us all for a while.

Excellent post here thanks for adding that.

I myself may be somewhat of the mind that it's a bit "hippie woo woo", but find it interesting nonetheless.

I think I'm of the mind that @JackARoe has mentioned: come at things with an open mind and see where it leads.

I haven't done a lot of LSD and haven't had any bad trips in the past. I've dont a lot of mushrooms though and wouldn't say I've had bad trips with those either. I've deffo had some uncomfortable trips though (looping, mostly, though one fucking bizarre one where me and my friend fell asleep, I think and then awoke in a dream world overlaid over our world). I couldn't begin to try to guess as to exact times those may have been and what my star charts were looking like at the time.

Interesting stuff in any case.

I would imagine that tripping hard or very often during one's Saturn return period (which spans months) could potentially be a make or break thing.

I don't believe in astrologers at all, but I'm becoming more accepting of the idea that the relative locations of heavenly bodies could affect something in us.
At least twice now, I have dreamed of a plane crash happening in ultra slow motion while in the waking world a total (lunar) eclipse has taken place!

subtle energies changes in our direct solar system affecting our divine being or souls and thus the hidden energy around our planet and higher dimensions. Thus will higher positive energies the acid trips will lead to breakthroughs while others dont on the same dose. But it is so far beyond human understanding its hard to find somewhere to start explaining it.

Astrology is legit.

Also check out the systems Human Design and Gene Keys. Both are similar, and quite complementary actually, as well as astrologically based. Human Design synthesizes astrology, the I Ching, and other systems.

.by what mechanism would the movement and positions of planets and stars have an effect on one's trip?

Neutrinos is what the Human Design guy says

Syd Barret got quite heavily into the I Ching. He went down some very, very dark and IMO unhealthty/ill advised paths.

I played with the I Ching myself put of interest but eventually destroyed the book as I felt it was very dark with evil wrapped up in it.

Hammered here again guys. Lots of tripping. 350ug yesterday with kanna extract, edibles and vapor.

I cant take the kanna but boy does it kick up the weed, and made the trip stronger.

I got very strong and good effect from the 350ug, and I took 300ug Saturday after only one day off from 3 or 4 days on the trot.

I will have a break now. Feeling hammered from acid today, and kanna and weed plus 0.5mg etizolam last evening.
32.5 1cP tabs, 1 1plsd 150ug pellet, and a 1plsd tab in about a month I think.

Is that too much acid? How do we define the safe parameters and set limits?

It feels like its time for a break now anyway. I can't say I have any regrets. I don't feel at all harmed by the acid. Its only the whole tolerance thing on my mind really.

I was really loving gettimg such amazing experiences on my 50ug trips. I only hope a good month off, or maybe even 2 weeks, will be enough for mini and microdoses to be effective again.

I always feel the acid lets you know when to take a break you just have to listen too it. I have been tripping a bit more often than i usually do these days on 300 ug + Doses but it takes it toll on me alot more these days. acid heals our soul and our energy body. Ram dass stayed high on acid for two week straights dosing 400 ug every couple hours during the 60s and he was okay now that would be too much acid.

Yeah I’m gonna call bullshit lol. I’ve looked at it and the times I probably ‘should’ have had bad trips I never did (and never have, no matter what the position of things).

Just like a lot of things in life, astrology has whatever power you give it in your mind and that’s it

I always feel the acid lets you know when to take a break you just have to listen too it. I have been tripping a bit more often than i usually do these days on 300 ug + Doses but it takes it toll on me alot more these days. acid heals our soul and our energy body. Ram dass stayed high on acid for two week straights dosing 400 ug every couple hours during the 60s and he was okay now that would be too much acid.
Thanks mate, thoroughly appreciate all your thoughts on this and everything.

And thanks for mentioning that about Ram Dass. I mean, I'm not at all worried about having harmed myself. I could go on, taking more easily I expect.

I am very tired though. Tripping is far more complicated for me due to my insanely unusual health complications and permannent obligation to respiratory symptom management. This is what stops me taking more.

I want to respect my tolerance though. I still want to microdose again, maybe more committed at 10ug and below.

But I think in my head I'm asking if I can justify how much I use. And in what regards, which logic, angle? I think I might even feel a bit guilty? But hearing that about Ram Dass makes me feel a lot better. I could very easily have done that myself when I was well, if I had the supply. I never did.

Just figuring some sort of rational perspective for usage approach and consequences, possibilities for future and ongoing usage styles etc.

Sorry, ignore me. Like you say, the acid lets you know. I do feel very wasted. I can feel the heavy acid after effects clearly.

I would be feeling hammered from cannabis and Kanna alone. Fatigue is the main thing I always disliked after tripping years ago. I like this zonked out feeling. Weed brings me right back up for days like this, but it's like a normal day with an incredible buzz.

I am seeing my amazing homeopath tomorrow for the first time in too long. I will get full and pinpoint diagnosis of all my current infections, effective treatment, and so much more- also for the mind, nerves, stress, anxiety etc.

It's perfect timing. It's a 4 week course of remedies. I won't trip during this time, ideally lol!
But 3.5mg in one month feels just enough now I think to be content with a break.

Just like a lot of things in life, astrology has whatever power you give it in your mind and that’s it

That is true with most things. But we can also say it is not the power of the mind that the moon affects the Ocean tides through gravity. So there are some constants. So I would not be surprised if the subtle energies from stars aligning could cause some effect in some ways. I do not believe in the astrology readings in say newspapers. But that does not rule out that there may be truth in what some people that study this say there is. I just think I am not intelligent enough to comprehend what may be factual here or not.

Take crystals. They are fascinating things that we know we can use with precision. Instrument tuners, watches, etc... all utilize some of the "magic" of crystals. So when someone says the atoms vibrate perfectly in a crystal (whatever that means) there is a little something there with results that we can see.

The whole trouble with astrology as a concept for a lot of people to get their heads around...and I think the way we look at it and think about it as a tool to apply is an issue, like it is there to serve us....but for example, I'm born 19 March 1980.

So I am a Monkey Pisces (Chinese and Western combined).

But let's forget the Monkey part for now. March 21, I'm an Aries suddenly.

So Im already leaning heavily towards Aries traits. We alll need our own tailored forecasts and predictions for it to really have any reap significance for me.

Like..."Pisces today you will get rich....Aries today you will die!" Hahaha.

But, let me tell you this. I AM a Pisces Monkey. 100%. This stuff really is legit there are these genuine forces and influences at work.

When I was at university in my first year in 1999 I lived with 1 male and 5 females and I picked up this Chinese astrology book which combined the Western with the Chinese to give short summaries of general personality characteristics and well this stuff was as convincing as you need to see the unquestionable truth and reality to astrology as a concept and a real thing.

The problem is us and our puny limited mortal minds and imaginations thinking that we can tap into the blueprint of creation and make sense of anything in our lifetimes.

But, let me tell you this. I AM a Pisces Monkey. 100%. This stuff really is legit there are these genuine forces and influences at work.

The problem is us and our puny limited mortal minds and imaginations thinking that we can tap into the blueprint of creation and make sense of anything in our lifetimes.

That is interesting and I know exactly what you mean. I have a friend who is a Cancer and when we are around water he stays in it because he is a crab. lol

I do think there is a science to this, but I agree, we do think humans can tap into the blueprint of creation and try and make sense of the puzzles and form definitive answers that satisfy us. And I am sure there is something here, but my mind really is puny.

I think someday we will know more. Put it this way. If we were standing in the year 1500, it is not a truth that cars exist. They did not at that time. They became the truth through imagination and will and we made them using science. I think there is a lot here for astrology. But I am like a lot of you, I have little patience for "bunny heads" that think they can give astrology readings. But I also believe there are people who know, Sri Yukteswar convinced me.

Good thoughtful thread Tripsitter.

Last edited:
This reminds me.....I'm a Pisces and was born on a hospital in a different city on this same lake I live on now. The hospital is legit across the road from Lake Ontario.

I am magnetically attracted to water. I can't go without at least being able to see the lake from my place, even when I lived farther north in the city (Toronto has a bit of an escarpment running through it and is uphill going north so even quite a ways up, if you're high enough, you can see the lake).

Now is that because I'm a pisces, born on the lake, or both?

I checke out that Human Design stuff....could not make sense of it. Guess I have to read the book they're shilling on that site.

This reminds me.....I'm a Pisces and was born on a hospital in a different city on this same lake I live on now. The hospital is legit across the road from Lake Ontario.

I am magnetically attracted to water. I can't go without at least being able to see the lake from my place, even when I lived farther north in the city (Toronto has a bit of an escarpment running through it and is uphill going north so even quite a ways up, if you're high enough, you can see the lake).

Now is that because I'm a pisces, born on the lake, or both?

I checke out that Human Design stuff....could not make sense of it. Guess I have to read the book they're shilling on that site.
One thing which is worth a browse into- check out your Chinese and Western combined personalty/characteristics etc. Especially when you include the element.

For example I am a Pisces "Metal" monkey because 1980 was the metal monkey year of the four elements.

A few years ago I stumbled across the most incredible website which combined and the Western and Chinese and element together for every combination and I was looking up all sorts of famous people's birthdays and reading the specific description and well I tell you now if anybody doubted astrology this would change their mind no matter how sceptical they were.

I looked up Adolf Hitler and my god they describe the man to a tee I've never seen anything quite so compelling and eye-opening on this topic.

My own personal description was 100-percent bang on and absolutely no coincidence but I am a really strong and powerful character.

But I looked up so many people and also many friends and relatives and it really is fascinating and so accurate in most cases.

I have been trying to find the website but it disappeared some years ago and I've had no luck unfortunately.

Still tripping a bit here guys I saw my homeopath yesterday and amazingly I'm suddenly doing really well looking forward and I'm in a really strong position to make faster progress with my physical health.

A short while ago I was almost dead due to severe malnourishment and exhaustion and related complications and after 35 trips in one month during which time I hardly slept and didn't eat very much and suffered several injuries....

And I have come out the other end of it although exhausted still, in a potentially very good physical condition.

I can feel that my immune system is definitely stronger and even my mum has been remarking on how well I look and seem when a short while ago she was fearing I was going to die the whole time.

Anything can happen and I take nothing for granted I'm just thankful to be alive today and to be feeling so well in various ways despite so many major conditions and pains still.

In my own mind I have proven to myself that fairly heavily LSD consumption with the right intentions and a stable mindset can have a very positive direct influence on physical well-being.

And apart from anxiety and irritability which is directly related to stomach problems as a result of numerous infections currently, I am also extraordinarily firm in my mind when it comes to thinking and expression and general centredness within myself and ability to communicate calmly and confidently to others.

Last edited: