• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe The effect of THC on Buprenorphine.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to report on the edibles last night, but I fucked around and did something I wasnt supposed to.. but I did save them for when I re-induct bupe, I should be inducting at about 8am (cst), so I should have that report by 10-11am (cst).

- Hopeless

Spoke to soon and literally tore my asshole trying to go. Now I'm out again in pain... In need of medical care yet afraid to go to the ER as it might lead to me walking into traffic without the right support there and back.

Edit: I won't be posting for a bit.

I really wish my doctor would just cut the bs and just tell me it's ok for me to smoke. I've failed soooo many times for weed, a couple months ago the doctor said it would be ok if it was in a state that it was legal in, and if I failed again my dose would be cut in half and I couldn't be treated by them anymore. WTF. Anyway, I got an attitude kinda and have failed test since then and have yet to be kick out(and hope not that would suck). I feel like she just has to say what she's saying but doesn't really care, but I'm not sure because it always gets metioned(not last time...maybe i passed,lol). It's getting blamed on 'second hand smoke' which I know they know is bs, but my point is I wish they would just say ya go ahead it's ok instead of me having to just do it like a week outta the month to have low levels of it in me so I can just blame it from 'seccond hand smoke'...anyway rant over bout to roll one up

^ All the political correct bullshit! The medical field doesnt even deny its benefits anymore.. and take a few puffs for me, I used all mine for the aforementioned treats, but im not taking them until I reinduct bupe..

- Hopeless Soul

BTW, weed edibles arent that great and you probably wont be able to tell a difference really. I live in CO and have my med card and I still always choose bud over edibles of endless variety and concentrates - and it doesnt really do anythiing after you become tolerent to it's effects at any dose or potency for any medial ailment that I might have.

^ Jeesus. Go to the er bro!

- hopeless
Waiting for a friend to bring herb finally, but going to the ER is pointless as they will treat me like I am drug seeking, then condesentingly tell me it's OIC, that I should just get a laxative, it's not their responsibility as they have to save people with more serious issues as if I should already know that even if I am in tears expressing fear to push my stool out plus the fact I have been calling my Dr office the last two days of the week when issues developed only to be neglected as my regular doctor is only in two days of the week, and finally harass me further if I ask for a taxi voucher home as even though the bus system is intricate here it is over a mile to get back and could not handle the pain going back and threaten to have security make me leave if I don't myself. Usually these experiences push me to suicidal intent, which doesn't take ideation for me any more to cross the line to attempt after all of the times it has happened where if I state it they will strong arm force me to psych emergency although because they know me I'm discharged ASAP and not provided any meds while waiting to discharge as they act like they will be feeding addiction providing me anything and if I make any complaint it's threats of longer stay, isolation room, and even forced drugging. So obviously I'm staying away from the ER unless I'm dying yet the sad thing is people have died of bowel obstruction issues, but probably much worse than this.

My friends bringing some bud through so I'll just need to hold out until tomorrow to see my doctor, grab compassion, and make it one more day where I can get more herb+edible although honestly hope I can convince my doctor to actually put me on real pain meds rather than BS they are playing pretending to manage my pain with suboxone as I only build stools like this with more normal opiates (methadone I can't go at all even with herb) when I am cut off while dependant yet stable on them I have much smoother bowel movements than without opiates. If they could provide a stable cannabinoid formulation blended perfectly for my needs (not just THC/CBD, but all) it wouldn't be the case and I might even be able to stop subs, but that will never happen in my lifetime.

^ Hopefully it arrives soon, let us know

Myself, I fucked up and now I have to reinduct 'bup, its been 33 hours, not feeling too bad yet. But I never been so excited to go into wd in my life! After using thc and snorting it, I've been feeling better.on that than dope, plus I have a batch of.edibles waiting..

- Hopeless

I take around 4mg of bupe throughout the day usually in 1-2mg shots iv, as well as 4mgs of klonopin and that alone gets me feeling really nice, but whenever I smoke weed I get sooo faded from the combo of all 3. THC has always made bupe and all other opis so much stronger for me, when I smoke herb on bupe and kpins it gets me nodding out hard straight fucked up drooling on myself and my eyes wont stay open! it feels like a real opiate feels like, lots of analgesia and euphoria just by adding a little THC to the mix. My tolerance for weed has gone away too as I only smoke occasionally now so that also helps. Bupe+Klonopin+THC=Pure bliss IMO.

He is right on the bupe+weed+kpin.... I never used to get anything from klonipin and a couple weeks ago I used five or six 1mg pill sublingual at a time and like each one left me redosing another as it was just straight euphoric.... Like not nodding euphoric. Then I slept wonderfully. I'm glad I'm not dependant on benzos.

Things should improve for me this week. Ended up with some OG Kush and hoping to come up on $20 later.

@ luv2nod, welcome to the thread thanks for your input!
[MENTION=109907]TaCo[/MENTION], ive been hoping youd get it! 'Bout time right?

Normally I wouldnt suggest mixing that^ combo, but we're heavy hitters in this thread! Lol if I had a benzo lying around, I'd def try it out

- Hopeless Soul

Grr, I cant add a benzo! But out of the combination, would.you say benzo is the least important?

-hs

I was asking you^, but other's that take the combo are welcome to chime in.

- hs

^ Not jumping the gun is a good quality to have, it says you dont think the whole world revolves around you.

As far as the combination, Hard to say, I think whatever youre not prescribed would be least important. I guess it comes down to cirumstance, so the question would have to be, which potentiates the analgesic effects of bup' more, THC, or benzos? I've never takin' benzos while on bup', so I cant speak on its behalf. But, THC seems to work well! =]

Yeah once youre dependant, its hard to tell whats recreationally beneficial..

Normally I wont get too personal on here, but the people in this thread are chill, and have become my bl buddies, so I'll tell you how I am.

I was engaged a few years back, then my fiancée left me, addiction had 99% to do with that. Im over it for the most part, however occasionally I will dream about her, then I wake up in a bad, depressed mood, and my coping skills are terrible! Well I dreampt of her last night, and woke up feeling down, I couldnt get passed that feeling, so I was bad, and went out and got dope. Not proud of it, but it was the only way I was making it through the day with my sanity in tact.

- Hopeless soul

^ BUT! I keep it straight gangst' the other 99% of the time lol!.;]

- Hopeless 7nos

@AE, Yeah I dont have the benefit/ burden of having to add children into my decision making.
[MENTION=402323]IMtrying[/MENTION], lol thanks bud, and yeah youre right!

I've re inducted sub, and im back on schedule, its like it never happened, which kind of worries me. I know I'll try to persuade myself, "there were no consequences last time, go ahead pal, have a go!"

- Hopeless 7nos

Oh the kids are most definitely a benefit, never a burden. They deserve a sober mother :). If it wasn't for having my first son at 22 (he's now 16) I probably would be dead or have a large heroin habit, he saved my life and once I was married we decided to have 4 more and there was no way I was going to use during those times. It was actually so easy and a no Brainer for me. Now the kids ate getting bigger and I'm not longer going to be pregnant I am finding it harder/nearly impossible to stay sober. They need me and I'm here but I could be more here. It was so easy to quit for them but i can't find the strength to do it for myself. That's my lack of self worth. I got off drugs and went on suboxone for them to make our lives more manageable but to be totally sober, it's awhile off yet. But yeah, the kids are amazing and they amaze me everyday. I Iive for the school holidays etc and truly enjoy my children. (Which is why we have 5!)