• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Scotland Thread ya bass

Aye, he just ignores me the ginger cunt and I used to keep his litter box and cage clean when he was away in Thailand and whatnot :p

If he's no' deed yit, he'll be back in Scumdee or there parts I reckon ;)

He was your normal, young, witty, funny Scottish bloke who knew how to take a ribbing and reciprocate appropriately.

He wasn't some mystical figure lol

I read some but it was a loada drama on the support sub-forum so best not repeat it lol

Evey

You might have got the wrong Spade there Evey...oor eadd Spade wouldn't be hanging around in the sub-support forum.

It'd need to have been a very short dream for all the moss that was present atop that boulder :D

If we keep speaking his name he may pop back up so I say wheesht :p

A bit like letting father ted die out with dignity n' all that///

That is my intention! There could be some Candyman effect.

He should at least give us a 'one night only' appearance :\

I only think he comes out for big ticket priced bar mitzvah, diplomatic occasions and Ms Transworld 2020 8(

Ive pmd you the thread i saw once you'll understand why i chose not to publicly.

Evey

If anyone starts any nonsense in this thread, they're getting stabbed with a deep-fried Mars Bar. Wind yer neck in ye cunts. ;)

If anyone starts any nonsense in this thread, they're getting stabbed with a deep-fried Mars Bar. Wind yer neck in ye cunts. ;)

Yes tell um. Hah. Deep fried mars bar? Ewwwwugh. That sounds minging. Think I'll stay on your good side ;)

Evey

Wonder if I still have his email address somewhere...god I miss that ginger prick.

Who'd have thought we'd all be thinking this eh? Haha.

Edit: reminds me of a time when Spade mentioned his shoe size and Evad found it hilarious that we had the same sized feet for some reason...

Well that's good to hear, maybe not such a dramatic reduction in fun but rather different fun? It seems I missed your most insane behaviour haha.