Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Scotland Thread ya bass

felix

Bluelight Crew
How's it gaun, and furryboots are ye fae? Ya cunt. :p

This is a thread for anything Scottish. Whether it's deep fried Mars Bar recipes, sightings of Nessie in Sauchiehall Street, or your favourite method of killing haggises in the wild, this is the place for you.

I'm going to start the proceedings with a story that is making headlines at the moment:

Fury as Greggs says bye-bye macaroni pie

http://www.express.co.uk/scotland/586729/Greggs-macaroni-pie-Scotland-campaign

SCOTLAND’s political heavyweights have set aside their differences to demand the return of Gregg’s macaroni pie.

Gregg-s-macaroni-cheese-pie-586729.jpg

The savoury snack was last week axed from the baker’s stores across the country, leaving pie-lovers furious and sparking a Scotland-wide campaign.

Now Scottish Labour leadership favourite, Kezia Dugdale has thrown her weight behind the campaign and urged First Minister Nicola Sturgeon and Scottish Tory leader Ruth Davidson to do the same.

She yesterday tweeted a link to the petition and wrote: “Paging @NicolaSturgeon @RuthDavidsonMSP - Sisters, i think some teamwork on this one is essential #macaronipie”.

Greggs say the pies were dropped in favour of more sophisticated dishes, such as Mediterranean pork rolls and green Thai chicken lattice.

This is a fucking outrage. :X

The Macaroni pie was a big let down :(- tasted of nothing and was pure stodge. I hear some places do a lasagne pie, which ought to have some flavour. As long as Greggs still do banging scotch pies, I'm happy.

I want to live in Edinburgh or Glasgow one day - I love it there. It'll be great to return to the ancestral home (my dad's side all come from Castle Douglas and Dalbeattie, it's weird going there because my surname is unknown in this country and people always assume I mean something else, but it's on every other shop round there).

Oh yeah and I want to try Lorne Sausage and a buttery - they both sound mint.

The Macaroni pie was a big let down :(- tasted of nothing and was pure stodge.

That's fighting talk, son. :!

But I'll let you off, because Dumfries & Galloway is a really nice area. ;) You should visit, we were there last weekend quite close to the places you mention. Ye cunt.

Oh yeah and I want to try Lorne Sausage and a buttery - they both sound mint.

Relevant:

Calls to deport 'heathen' who put salad on his roll and slice

Calls are being made to deport a Scottish Reddit user who had the audacity to pair his Lorne sausage with lettuce and tomatoes.

The "heretic" came in for universal condemnation after posting an image of the iconic breakfast snack on a Warburton's 'Sandwich Thin' adorned with a healthy helping of salad.

In a thread simply entitled 'Where is your God now?', the photo has sparked 100 comments since it was uploaded on Monday, with the original poster 'mrfrightful' branded a "savage" and "heathen".

That made national news.

Recent Scottish Parliament debate on the qualities of MSPs' wives:

Hoping to come back when the baby is about a year old. So that'll be in 17 months, round about. (And fingers crossed).

God, I miss my home in Edinburgh. My soul longs to be back there.

I'm english but have relatives in Glasgow and I love Glaswegian slang. You bam.

Me and ma brair's favourite method ay catchin haggis in the wild is wi shooters and beaters. they're cunning bams tharr; and the wee bashtads kin flee at thae speed a soond!

good thread btw.