• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Scotland Thread ya bass

Thats good stuff. I haven't had a sip of Alcohol since NYE, I thought it would be better to get a nice little G habbit, and a trip to the resus ward. That was fucked. If anyone needs help to get of G, get some Baclofen. It literally had me feeling right as rain in under a week.

The one thing that is annoying about scotland is just how obsessed everyone is about the fact they are in/from scotland. Other than that it's not bad, nice bit of seafood.

We only do so because we're petrified of people mistaking us for being English. :p

Just like Canadians are so big on being Canadian when they're on holiday, they don't want to be mistaken for Americans.

Kiwi/Aussie pride to be included.

If it makes you feel any better, I have to stress that I'm Irish as I'm petrified they might think I'm Scottish.

You going to bring down the SNP from within then? :p

When you sent me that book, the courier company had put their own sticker over the address you'd written on the envelope lol.

I'd given you my address as County Derry, which you wrote, but the bastards put County Londonderry on it :!

It's not Deli, it's Londondeli

Thanks to Glasgow for a wonderful very-long weekend. Fantastic people, fantastic city.

I apologise for the Merry Ploughboy incident and promise it will never happen again.