• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

"Old lady" and you swore at her. Doesn't exactly indicate good mood.

Because the ones I'm posting in (the ones I take weed MDMA ket) are already there?

No it's ok please don't PM me. Just forget it. Next time I think what's good for EADD in my own head I'll just do it rather than entering a discussion that's clearly, for many reasons, going nowhere.

That's enough argument. Anything further and I'm simply deleting posts as this is simply fanning flames!

"Old lady" and you swore at her. Doesn't exactly indicate good mood.

Because the ones I'm posting in (the ones I take weed MDMA ket) are already there?

No it's ok please don't PM me. Just forget it. Next time I think what's good for EADD in my own head I'll just do it rather than entering a discussion that's clearly, for many reasons, going nowhere.

Why make a 3-fmp thread like you suggested? It may end up a good thread. All the mega threads are made initially by members. See how it goes xxxx

Evey

Fer crying out loud people,

It's fuckin 3-fpm !!

Lol what ye going on about FUBSTER? :D

Ahhh I get ya so Sid meant 3-fpm? Judging by the amount who seem to take it I agree with you there, Side, about a megathread getting people interested. Are you going to create one? I assumed there was one.

Evey

Also there is nothing wrong with being a bit of a dick. The likes of Raas and OTW (OTW is more of a dick than Raas, sorry Raas) these people can actually make things more interesting.

Er, thanks. I think...

Who the hell are you anyway? A Sammy_G alt? Farmaz? You seem to know a lot about the history of eadd for someone who only joined a year ago.

I don't know if this is right place but I can't find a help link so came here. I need a blue light employee to help me. I'll type a post or a message and hit post and it will say I'm not logged in and my post will disappear. So I have to type again. Happened twice today already. Will someone please message me and fix this problem for me. Thanks.

As we're unable to do this inflex survey as we don't have vicodin (hydrocodone) here who's up for donating some cash to Bluelight? If we all give BL summit we could really help out what do you all say?

We could all help inflo change her name back if she wanted it.

Just think if every EADD member gave a tenner that would be at least £100 for BL.

Good idea????

Evey

Whilst Hydrocodone is not prescribed in the UK, Europe or Africa AFAIK, it would be wrong to assume that the drug is not present in any quantity.
I know I for one have used Hydrocodone numerous times, and with the rise of the Dark Net I can't see myself being the only Euro user. :)

If every EADD member donated £10 we could probably buy 'Flo a boat, instead of a name change. :)

<3

If every EADD member donated £10 we could probably buy 'Flo a boat, instead of a name change. :)

How big a boat are we talking here, like a row boat or a luxury yacht...? And would there be enough left over to buy copious amounts of drugs?

If so, I think it sounds like a grand idea. Then we can all get together & have a party (drug-fuelled piggery) on the boat. Preferably the latter kind of boat otherwise there might be some logistical problems...

How big a boat are we talking here, like a row boat or a luxury yacht...? And would there be enough left over to buy copious amounts of drugs?

If so, I think it sounds like a grand idea. Then we can all get together & have a party (drug-fuelled piggery) on the boat. Preferably the latter kind of boat otherwise there might be some logistical problems...

A dinghy and a cheap bag of Glucose cut with Speed?

<3

We can't all afford to donate money at the same time regularly. Members shouldn't be judged on how much they donate.

We can't all afford to donate money at the same time regularly. Members shouldn't be judged on how much they donate.

No one expects anyone to donate regularly, even I who considers this site part of my identity have never donated. (Yet*).

<3