• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Kratom Thread v1. Chew those leaves? Bleugh!

Toss and wash?

Right got it ordered, lets hope it comes by Thursday! Got Red Vine, meant to be sedating, do the varieties have noticeable differences?

Looking forward to the postie!

^dump a teaspoon onto your tongue then swallow with liquid of choice, repeat. You learn to overcome gag reflex.

Or mix with apple sauce. Am i right in thinking dairy products would prevent some absorption, i.e. yoghurt? Just a hunch.

Last edited:
So knock does it bounce off other opiates well? Such as codeine. Also does having a tolerance to opiates matter in dosing?

I'm going to get some its like 5-10 pounds.

when i was om 60ml methadone I found that the effects were benign at best

^dump a teaspoon onto your tongue then swallow with liquid of choice, repeat. You learn to overcome gag reflex.

Or mix with apple sauce. Am right in thinking dairy products would prevent some absorption, i.e. yoghurt?

I hope not, cos I only ever take it in yoghurt. And it works for me, at lower doses than many people use, so it's not preventing absorption.

^I think you're right. Thought i read it somewhere that it prevented some absorption, but it seems to be a popular method of ingestion.

Its arrived!

Well let's crack on, OH is at work, I'm sure she won't mind.

So its like an oxy..... Which I've never recreational purposes.

So 5g with yoguart, how long to come on and how long does it last?

Last edited:
Depends on the type/strain of Kratom. 5gr is a decent dose to start with if you have decent-quality stuff, and if it's weaker kratom you can top up half an hour or so later.

Comes on pretty quick if taken on empty stomach (15-30 minutes til full FX for me). The best part lasts about 2 hours for me, but there's another few hours of pleasant mild relaxation afterwards.

The high can be like a (LOW) dose of Oxycodone, especially if you have a Thai or other "energetic" kratom strain. But don't expect too much, the effect is quite mild. Don't go around taking huge doses because you find the effect too mild, it'll just make you puke and shiver for hours.

BTW I pour my dose of kratom in a cup and then I add a big tablespoon of sweetener-powder and half a cup of warm water. I stir and then I chug the sweet dark-green sludge: it's much more pleasant than "toss n wash" for me cos if I chug it correctly, it completely avoids hitting my tastebuds :D

Only a tiny petit filou yogurt. So tried mixing powder with water, it didn't. Hey ho, so drank it, my lord is it dry.

Any how, few gabapetin to potent.

Remember, if you take kratom daily for more than a few weeks you'll develop a tolerance and "enjoy" withdrawal symptoms when you stop. It's not terrible but it's not exactly nice.

few gabapetin to potent.

Nice one, I enjoy kratom + pregabalin for their synergy.

Yeah, mixing powder with water (without my sweetener trick) is hard, all the kratom seems to cling to the surface. Using warm water + vigorous stirringz helps. Finding an ingestion-method that works for you will probably make the whole Kratom thing seem worth the hassle.

Right had 5 grams now another 5 grams. Brought some yogurt.

I have to say its nice and relaxing quite clean. But beyond that slight buzz. Bit of warmth. So not blown away, but being relaxed for me is not something I would count as something to blow me away.

For 5 quid for 25 grams I'm happy enough. I really like the relaxing quality, so I'd buy it again. Id mix it with DHC for sure.

I'm nice and chilled. :)

No none at all. After 2nd dose bit more buzz. Less chill, still nice!

Back before I had a pregatolerance, I used to take 150-225mg pregabalin about an hour before taking my opi of choice.

It adds a floaty, smiley, and carefree/disinhibited element that is most reminiscent of a not-so-sloppy GHB. This plays together very well with the heavier & more stoning relaxation of the opiate.

For me it adds quite a lot to the FX at such a dose, it's not a very subtle synergy. I'd say it is comparable to adding half a bottle of wine or a small dose of GHB to the opi, although less messy.

I preferred the 5mg dose of being chilled out. Its got more buzz now, which I don't mind. But I'm more of a downers person.

So next time I will stick to 5mg! Still not bad for one quid 'rug

Vindicated! Although I think you mean 5g ;)

Some strains are more sedating at higher doses though.