• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Kratom Thread v1. Chew those leaves? Bleugh!

I tried the kenny chew technique and it ended up in major spew lavy-lookin' jobs pretty quickly. Though one must be noted I am a delicate flower..8)

One has much respect for the constitution of Kenneth and the rest of you warriors, fuck I'm in major admiration <3 (in many ways but this is likely not the time or place for my drugfuelledfreewomanexpressions :|)

Back to kratom. I spewed and while not, I was uninspired :\

Done the yoghurt, the custard, ice cream, home-made fools...

Advice and any word of wisdom here are greatly appreciated :)

The custard? I've never heard of the custard. Or the ice cream. Or the fools!

The yoghurt should be fine. Are you saying it always makes you spew? Or are you saying when it doesn't make you spew, it doesn't have much good effect?

If it's just not lighting you up like MDB's Christmas tree, then I would have to say try a different strain, or try eating more. If you've got some opiate tolerance, you'll be needing at least 5g, possibly 15g.

I do a damn good custard fruit pud and lets face it its not much other than yoghurt with various other sweet ingredient. Same with the fruit fools n' whip puddings. My Kratom dessert menu had been somewhat extensive of recent... very diet friendly as it all makes you puke :|.

Yes, we got over 10g a portion. Tasty = not, pukey in my case yep. The man NO PUKE.:p He just kept adding to the dose and complaining about how shite it was....my mand has balls of steel!!! me n' me herbals eh just don't wing it with him.. 8)

The custard? I've never heard of the custard. Or the ice cream. Or the fools!

The yoghurt should be fine. Are you saying it always makes you spew? Or are you saying when it doesn't make you spew, it doesn't have much good effect?

If it's just not lighting you up like MDB's Christmas tree, then I would have to say try a different strain, or try eating more. If you've got some opiate tolerance, you'll be needing at least 5g, possibly 15g.

Fuck i love this stuff so much, im never gonna be able to give it up completely, at the moment the best i can hope for is to limit it to small orders once a fortnight or something. I'll leave it as long as possible before my first re-order. I need to become more readjusted to living and doing things sober first.

I'm trying to cut down from everyday usage right now. I think I've had one day off in the past two weeks or thereabouts. At the weekend I was planning to stick to oxy, but the combo of kratom and oxy is just too nice. :\

It's especially easy to fall into such a trap because it doesn't feel druggy at all.

The mix of kratom and AH-7921 is also godly, gives euphoria to the AH, that is lacking, while giving extreme noddyness to the kratom.

Bad thing it raised my tolerance to silly levels.

Kate, i suspect there is a reason that yoghurt is the most commonly used foodstuff to take kratom with. I guess it somehow seems to help get the kratom absorbed. I tried it with bloody porridge once, that did not work. Presumably the porridge somehow clinged to my gut linings better than the kratom and stopped it being absorbed. Unless you have a very high opi tolerance or are getting it from poor suppliers it can only be that your body cannot metabolise it or something.

Everyone is different, Tramadol did absoltely FA for me, i guess i wasnt able to metabolise it into the godly o-desmethyl-tramadol.

I always found Muller Rice the best thing to mix Kratom with as the already lumpy texture helped hide the Kratom. I could never manage it in normal yoghurt for some reason and always ended up retching.

I've been doing the whole toss 'n' wash thing for a few years now and it seems by far the easiest and most effective method (amazing considering how difficult it seemed when I first started experimenting with Kratom!) but I'll see if I can get a small amount of leaf next time I make an order to try out Kenny's method. I've tried it with finely ground powder but it was awful...

I'll have to tell my counsellor at the drugs support place i go to today about my latest intentions regarding kratom; they are to completely 'break the back' of addiction first, so that may mean waiting 2-4 weeks before i use it again. Then i plan to use it occasionally just for treats. I know most people say ex addicts can never do this, but my attitude has changed, it will not do to be an addict, i have to learn again how to live the majority of my life opi sober, but why the fuck should i deny myself an occasional indulgence. Im not a fucking monch or anything. I am a weird/different/unusual person. If any ex addict could break the mould it might be me. I dont mean to sound arrogant, im probably sounding very foolish and in denial. We shall see, i have to try this new strategy. I know that i can stop taking the stuff now, and that the world will not come crashing down when i do.

If i tell my keyworker this she may 'throw me out' as they advocate total abstinance and their services are intended for people who want to work towards total abstinance. It would be very regrettable if i was to get thrown out as i still have a benzo problem, and speaking to my counsellor every week helps me, as well as meeting other drug users who are friendly and supportive, and some other workers i see there. Maybe I'll just have to keep quiet about my sneaky little plan. I prefer total honesty and openess but sometimes you are forced into a corner where you cannot be.

I'll have to tell my counsellor at the drugs support place i go to today about my latest intentions regarding kratom; they are to completely 'break the back' of addiction first, so that may mean waiting 2-4 weeks before i use it again. Then i plan to use it occasionally just for treats. I know most people say ex addicts can never do this, but my attitude has changed, it will not do to be an addict, i have to learn again how to live the majority of my life opi sober, but why the fuck should i deny myself an occasional indulgence. Im not a fucking monch or anything. I am a weird/different/unusual person. If any ex addict could break the mould it might be me. I dont mean to sound arrogant, im probably sounding very foolish and in denial. We shall see, i have to try this new strategy. I know that i can stop taking the stuff now, and that the world will not come crashing down when i do.

If i tell my keyworker this she may 'throw me out' as they advocate total abstinance and their services are intended for people who want to work towards total abstinance. It would be very regrettable if i was to get thrown out as i still have a benzo problem, and speaking to my counsellor every week helps me, as well as meeting other drug users who are friendly and supportive, and some other workers i see there. Maybe I'll just have to keep quiet about my sneaky little plan. I prefer total honesty and openess but sometimes you are forced into a corner where you cannot be.

I would keep that to yourself :) Many people have this "once an addict, always an addict" view. It is certainly possible to be a kratom "chipper", swampy does it for a start. I used to drink every single night. I drank to get drunk. Not massive quantities, one, maybe 1.5 bottles of wine, I'm a lightweight compared to some, but that's 13 units a day, over four times the government's "safe limit", and I would drink more at the weekend. I don't know if I was addicted, I didn't drink during the day, but for at least 15 years I was inebriated every night, and I "liked a drink". If I was meeting someone, then the pub would be my first choice. I would be uncomfortable without an alcoholic drink. I needed it in social situations, probably self-medicating social anxiety.

Anyway I no longer drink that much, for the last couple of years I've really cut down massively on alcohol. Sure I've been taking plenty other stuff :D But I haven't missed my previous levels of alcohol use one bit, and I'm quite happy to be alcohol-free for many days in a row. So it seems possible to go from problematic alcohol use to very moderate use.

Opiates and opioids are, of course, a different game, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that you can do that. I think it would be very important to have something else to keep your mind occupied during your drug-free periods, though. And you'd need to be disciplined. I'm sure some people will say that you're fooling yourself, and they might be right, and I might be fooling you too, and myself, but in my own case, I would be very reluctant to give up my little treats altogether, and if/when I stop using kratom daily I would be planning to do exactly what you're planning. Actually I far prefer poppy tea to kratom, so I can imagine me cutting out the kratom and having a cup of poppy tea on a Friday night or something. Once I get a bit of structure back in my life then I think it'll be doable.

I wouldn't bother telling them anything about your kratom use.

After all, it's unnecessary unless it actually becomes a problem, isn't it?

Just got more, I'm stashing it in the basement, hope mice don't get to it, would be annoying.

Yes, i think the key thing is to keep the majority of my life opi free, and to re-learn how to live most of the time without opis. I did that for about 40 years before i stumbled into dependance. I think it was mostly psychological, and i was afraid to stop. I need to start doing more and more things without opis to rebuild my confidence. At the moment i feel awkward and paranoid just going to the fucking supermarket. It's all about re-gaining a proper perspective i think. So stuff like travelling, even day trips help expand horizons, and watching the news etc is very good for putting things in perspective. Its also interesting just to be taken out of yourslef and to listen to something educational. That thing Robert Peston did last night on BBC News 24 about Chinas' paradoxical communist and strictly limitedly capatalist society was all very new and interesting to me.

I'll say the opi problem is solved, and that i am now trying to adjust to living without opis. I do fully believe this is the truth. It will be critical to make small orders, just enough for one or 2 days every fortnight or something. If i have things to hand i am not disciplined enough to refuse them. Some red vein thai would be a usefull boost to get me back into another round of job hunting. I feel thoroughly demotivated and demoralised. Maybe i need to learn to regain those traits without resorting to opis. It isnt good that i feel that i need that in order to be able to go through all that tedious process all over again. But it is such a godsend of a shortcut, makes it easy to have the focus to fire off 50 applications in an afternoon. And then respond to the responses.

It will be trial and error. If if i find that it is unworkable in practice then that will be that. I could for example find myself 'wishing my life away' longing for a date 2 weeks away when i can next have my little treat. So yes Knock, i need to re-balance my life, and have things to do inbetween the treats. It could work. They are not going to like this line of thought at the centre. I can tell my counsellor, as everything i tell her is confidential. She will help me clarify my thinking.

Last edited:
New delivery has arrived. I got a free 10g sample pack of borneo green vein which im quite pleased about. After ordering red vein thai i wished id ordered red vein borneo. It will be interesting to try the green vein borneo. I wonder if its simply that the thai strains are stimulating and the borneo strains are sedtaing and noddy. I'll soon be finding out. :D

Im not sure what dose to take, 10g seems to be a bit strong with lowered tolerance, but i dont want an experience that doesnt quite hit the spot.

I tried Kenny's tip of pre-loading with fresh grapefruit with todays green borneo. The inside of it was red coloured. I recall reading something about pink/red grapefruit juice is no use, and it has to be white ? Is that right, or have i got it the wrong way round ? W/e the case I've had one of my 5 a day anyway. :\

Last edited:
I completely forgot about having ordered 50g of red vein Sumatra on a whim yesterday, so it was a pleasant surprise to see it arrive this morning.

I 'pre-loaded' with milk thistle and it really does work wonders. I have to say that this is possibly my favourite strain yet.

I blended one-and-a-half heaped tablespoons of this with half a heaped tablespoon of red vein Thai and after half an hour I was just astounded at how beautiful an afternoon it is and by how great a record The Beach Boys Love You really is.

The latter is true, kratom or no kratom. As for the former, it's overcast and windy, so that'll give you a better idea of how well it's worked. :D

It's a strange substance - I don't feel like I'm on opiates, stimulants or muscle relaxants, yet it combines elements of all three and then some. I'm glad to have found this stuff.

^Mate I'm go glad you finally tried it, I remember having conversations about it with you years ago, it's really a special plant isn't it?

It's got such a wide spectrum of effects, the music appreciation you often get is incredible too.

Milk Thistle definately works as far as pre-loading goes, stronger effects for sure and it's not placebo.

Just be careful if you do it with dissociatives, it works a bit too well.

Yeah, it's an amazing plant. Can't quite get over how amazing it is. :)

It only took a few years of persuasion on your part for me to try it!

I bought some yesterday. Prepare for question time to follow 8o Saying that I had read this thread in its entirety before ordering. God knows if it will suit me. I have a pretty high tolerance to opiates and to speedy highs..In fact after nearly twenty years of swapping ad changing substances around I am pretty tolerant to many things..with the bizarre exception of Zopliclone (for now)..odd!

I believe I have purchased around 15g of Maeng Da Botanical Powdered Leaf (Thai) just to have a go.

Should be here tomorrow.

edit have noted the milk thistle Kenny..I take that daily anyway so is it worth adding a bit more tincture to daily dose?

You only ordered 15 grams? Wow do people do that, usually I don't bother ordering less than a few kilos.

I think you should order a few strains in the beginning to find which one suits you better.

Milk Thistle a couple of hours before you ingest the kratom is a good idea, I take standardized capsules, if I take 4 I definately feel that the kratom's effects are more intense and longer lasting, mind I've been taking it daily for years so had the chance to do tons of trials.

Maeng Da if is it's from a good vendor should be strong, so start with 5 grams, as is widely known I support the chewing technique so you should hold that powder in your mouth as long as you can, chewing and sucking on it, then take a sip of warm tea and swuash around the mixture around your mouth as with Listerine. Do that for several minutes as long as you can't take it anymore.

Try being on a religiously empty stomach, seriously, having eaten before greatly reduces effects.

Start with 5 grams, wait 45 minutes then you'll probably do another 5 grams.

Enjoy

I don't do the chewing thing, but I have to agree that the empty stomach thing is crucial. Best to keep it to three hours plus in my experience, though two hours without food will probably do.

If you can handle chewing the leaves, then more power to you.

Cheers both. <3 I will let you know. It should be here tomorrow but may wait till Thursday just in case it does give me nausea (day off). I only bought a little bit as it would be a waste if it doesn't suit me.

There does seem to be taster tester packs so I will look into that afater my first foray.I am currently probably the cleanest I have been in many months. I have gone cold turkey on the bad etz daily little habit I had picked up, also weaned myself off all the codeine and tramadol I was overly banging while I got better from operation (and continued for too long and too too much after). Not done any 4-FA etc for over a week...sooo should be good to go?

Last edited: