• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

Damn, Sprout. You sell it really well (the 4F), I wish I'd ordered some last night.

Lelno, Oxy is prescribed as frequently as Palladium enemas over here, sadly.

Youd be surprised sprout. For those actually receiving pain management oxy is fairly common. While we don't have tha abuse proof OPs we do have an oxy/naloxone combo who's brand name currently escapes me.

The main issue with regular GPs being reluctant to prescribe oxy is it's rediculous cost in comparison with something like MST.

Youd be surprised sprout. For those actually receiving pain management oxy is fairly common. While we don't have tha abuse proof OPs we do have an oxy/naloxone combo who's brand name currently escapes me.

The main issue with regular GPs being reluctant to prescribe oxy is it's rediculous cost in comparison with something like MST.
Oxy/naloxone combo is called Targin here. As naloxone has a low oral ba the theory i was told by a pharmacist is the naloxone somehow reduces the constipation side effects of the oxy. It was quite commonly used in the hospital for patients that had issues with opening their bowels. Otherwise oxycontin or ms contin were the main slow release opioids used.

Oxy/naloxone combo is called Targin here. As naloxone has a low oral ba the theory i was told by a pharmacist is the naloxone somehow reduces the constipation side effects of the oxy. It was quite commonly used in the hospital for patients that had issues with opening their bowels. Otherwise oxycontin or ms contin were the main slow release opioids used.

Yeah that's the one ..I thought the addition of naloxone was some mind of anti-abuse thing to stop the pills being injectesed but the motility issue you mentioned sounds interesting.

Yeah that's the one ..I thought the addition of naloxone was some mind of anti-abuse thing to stop the pills being injectesed but the motility issue you mentioned sounds interesting.
Yeah apparently it blocks some of the opioid action in the gut and bowels. Very commonly prescribed for elderly and palliative patients. The constipation relief is the reason its chosen over the other slow release opioids from my knowledge. We dished out heaps of them on the ortho ward but younger patients usually got oxycontin and or endone (5mg IR Oxycodone ) not targin.

But you are right..injecting targin would bring on an instant precipitated withdrawal i would imagine.

Damn, Sprout. You sell it really well (the 4F), I wish I'd ordered some last night.

I found the comedown / next day far more brutal than 3fpm.

Each to their own though - I'd still prefer EPD over both.

Just done my 'shopping' for the weekend so it goes without saying that ive tested the brown, as its a new one. Full of crap - I rarely see so much undissolved adulterant in the sppon, yet it matters not, as its pretty strong styl - my brain feels like its made of gold, which is gor - juss but difficult to keep elevated. God save the queen, and while your at it, keep an eye on the rest of us as well. Lovin it lovin it lovin it - i love it like this, and really really like it.

Ayia Napa, Ayia Napa \o/ \o/

ganjas is lush as well, id go for a walk in the sun if i didnt feel like I nod out halfway up the drive. im a fucking stupid immature prick, but I need to forget this fact for at least a few hours a week so i dont give a flying rats cockhole at the mo#

Ayia Napa, Ayia Napa \o/ \o/

I'd be more concerned that your music taste seems to of slipped down the electronic scale to Garage.....

Hated it then, hate it just as much now.

Blerrrrr just woke up. Sorry scotchy, thatsb the problem when you get to high to quickly, your taste, reason and sense goes out the window, leaving you susceptable to attacks of serious bad taste. This is why the DVLA have my driving license, as junkies cant behave rationally, they love too much before becoming semi to unconscious. Best side effect of entering formal treatment was getting me off the road.

I can't promise it wont happen again but ill try and contain myself in the future to prevent any collateral psychological damage being inflicted on anyone else

That'd be great if you could. I envisaged eye brow pierced, dungaree wearing, cat boot donning lads in cars worth less than the sub woofer in the boot.. I'm sure they're nice guys, deepdown.

That era needs rubbing from history....

Edit- Give me a call tomorrow early ish pls StEE

I know you are. If I'm up I'll be around here to let you know, if not, 9ish suits me fine...

Oki doke - right off to beddy byes with my 1st bedtime spliff all week. Moments to savour. Housework in the morning. I dont know why I bother the place is still a shithole again within 5 minutes of me finishing. Still, no one else bothers so despite all the criticism I get for breathing its the one thing my nasty mother can't say anything about, as shes the biggest slob in the household who cant even be arsed to close the fridge whenever she gets anything out of it. I thought I was lazy cunt but my mother takes the biscuit.

Im knacked dude you'll get better results on the morrow. Too much shite to drag up at this hour x