• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

If I could get any type of codeine, I'd be happily adding it in-it's Schedule II here. Actually, I'm less than 40 miles from the Canadian border: I should visit and bring some back for rattle emergencies.

That's a damn shame, it's OTC here, luvlee jublee.

It's quiet in EADD... but then it is nearly 1am Monday morning.....

She's good man, sleeping while I pull an all nighter to finish my thesis.

The job is so sweet, science tech/teacher/TA in a FUCKING MAD posh private school in an affluent part of SW London. Jutin the middle of 3 weeks holiday for easter ahaha.

So do I take stims to muse tryptamine psychs, phenethylamine psychs, low dose dissosciative? TImes ike this i iwh I cuod get MD and ket of 5/6-APB and MXE :(

What's your thesis on? you doing bachelors or masters? Is it a Science course?

Evey

The devils dandruff on a Tuesday? Better not make a habbit of this...

Edit: I suppose its now Wednesday

Has nobody been fucked since Tuesday night. God damn it team, what's wrong with you? Actually thinking about it haven't done drugs since then (unless hydrocortisone for my eczema counts) and that was just a sly doobie behind the shed in case my housemate came back heh

Not really fucked as I could be tonight, had the opportunity to be but my hearts not in it. Feeling a bit rough and very tired from approaching 60hrs last week, not as bad as it could be but bad enough. Also more excited about turning over the patch to be planted with wildflower seeds and getting all the remaining weeds and roots out of it tomorrow, maybe laying a few of those pavers if I have time. Any tips appreciated on laying a patio, never done it before but I have loads of pea shingle and a bag of builders sand so I hope I can make firm level surface for them to sit on with that first. (just a thought, should we split this off to an "I'm fucked and doing diy" thread?)

Of course, I still smoked a ton of weed and had to test the ket, not completely off to the other side, but now I'm a bit wired and full of thoughts so no chance of sleeping. I have xanax but I took 4mg last night (and don't remember the journey in to work this morning) so I'm trying to avoid multi day use for the sake my my memory. Might have to ride it out, first job of the day tomorrow is the weekly food shop and it don't open til 11 so I can still get a few hours in :D

I spent Friday afternoon out of it on heroin, but since I took it alll I've just had weed to smoke. Treated myself to 50mgs of flubromazepam last night and slept until about 4.30 this morning (I was asleep by 9pm). Feel a little fuggy but in a good, relaxed way with no real residual sedation. To sum it up im basically normal, but about 20% better.

I am fucked and have just been fucked. I also Intend to stay fucked and fuckin until the 3 is gone...

Speechless with admiration for someone who runs on the weekend.

I think it's going to be a dilly day, but after I go to the barn. Advice: do not ride high.

I sincerely hope that wasn't directed at me - if so, your admiration is totally misplaced. The only time I break into a run is to catch the off licence before it shuts :D

Just a sprint mate. You need to pace yourself for marathons...

hahahaha oh ho we all know the of running FUBZ is doing n it's not the normal kind ain't that right FUBZ? Hows tge 3 going? How much did you get of it this time? :D bloody running my foot :p lol

I think it's going to be a dilly day, but after I go to the barn. Advice: do not ride high.

Oh yes he's running sll right, lets say the temp is 3F ;)

Sorry bad joke. i'll get my cost :D

Evey

So I went out and reloaded on weed as I was out, but as Im having a naughty weekend, I picked up 4 bags, the first of which has just crossed the blood / brain barrier via a basillic vein , filling me with liquid gold and good will towards all men. Gorgeous is the only word I can use, other than stupid. Now Im in the gentle bosom of Morpheus, and the massive plate I have made with the other 3 bags should keep me there until teas ready at least.

"Yes, ya fuckin dancer!"

\o/ \o/

6km's worth of pumpsing sounds like as good a workout as you can have. And even if you have a cardiac arrest you'll already be in heaven anyway so its hardly going to spoil the afternoon.

It wouldn't be very nice on everyone else mind, especially if its at a crucial moment for the wife. She would need a toothpick or just perform chest compressions with each thrust to keep the soldier pumped up long enough to get satisfaction. One problem at a time....