• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

DMT - talk about it here.

A mate who just lost his child to SIDS wants to go to the hyper realm. I happen to have a fresh stock of acacia alcaloids so i will facilitate this. What are your views / experiences of this most profound and curious molecule?

All I know is that I would feel very uncomfortable facilitating a heavy psychedelic experience for someone who is undoubtedly in an extremely fragile state of mind.

All I know is that I would feel very uncomfortable facilitating a heavy psychedelic experience for someone who is undoubtedly in an extremely fragile state of mind.
I know this person very well and i also know the molecule very well. It is his wish and i will make sure it happens if that is his desire. You have to understand this is medicine. True medicine. What it shows you may indeed be unpleasant but its what you need to be shown. Those that know know.

We aint talking taking acid or mushies here...

Btw Fubz have you ever had a full blown DMT breakthrough experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally never tried it but been offered many times, been around people taking DMT etc.

Why not try? Pretty much for the reasons you state.

Friends who have got deeply involved in DMT have continued to seek answers through other psyches.

They can't talk about anything but the experience, how it's profoundly changed them. I've seen it quite a few times that DMT use has changed someone and their direction in life. For the best? Some definately others have become involved in conspiracy theories and fixation on power and control of authority.

It does appear some old friends have been disengaged from society norms. I find it hard these days to find their level. It's almost like a clique of you don't know anything because you haven't done it.

Totally understand - A good thing in one way to realise your concept of reality is fake but on the other I worry that if that reality to which I cling is gone then what is there left but to try and seek more answers. Vicious cycle I could find myself in and seen others in.

Then where does it stop? Ayahuasca in the jungle? Eboga etc. I'm not seeking answers, can't afford to change my way of life at current. I meditate and try to have an open mind. I'm always interested to hear, consider and learn from those that wish to explore. let us know how you get on.

I know this person very well and i also know the molecule very well. It is his wish and i will make sure it happens if that is his desire. You have to understand this is medicine. True medicine. What it shows you may indeed be unpleasant but its what you need to be shown. Those that know know.

We aint talking taking acid or mushies here...

Btw Fubz have you ever had a full blown DMT breakthrough experience?

No I haven't mate, it's something that needs to be done sometime, but I'm also very wary.

Not judging you by the way, just saying I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with it - but then I don't know what he could expect to gain from it.

Last edited:
Personally never tried it but been offered many times, been around people taking DMT etc.

Why not try? Pretty much for the reasons you state.

Friends who have got deeply involved in DMT have continued to seek answers through other psyches.

They can't talk about anything but the experience, how it's profoundly changed them. I've seen it quite a few times that DMT use has changed someone and their direction in life. For the best? Some definately others have become involved in conspiracy theories and fixation on power and control of authority.

It does appear some old friends have been disengaged from society norms. I find it hard these days to find their level. It's almost like a clique of you don't know anything because you haven't done it.

Totally understand - A good thing in one way to realise your concept of reality is fake but on the other I worry that if that reality to which I cling is gone then what is there left but to try and seek more answers. Vicious cycle I could find myself in and seen others in.

Then where does it stop? Ayahuasca in the jungle? Eboga etc. I'm not seeking answers, can't afford to change my way of life at current. I meditate and try to have an open mind. I'm always interested to hear, consider and learn from those that wish to explore. let us know how you get on.

This all really resonates with me... But at the same time I tried DMT for the first time recently (no breakthrough) and will defo be doing more soon.

Not really worried about going down a rabbit hole for answers... Life is fucked up, i don't understand the majority of it, exploring inside my noggin (and often scaring the shit out of myself) is something that i can't ever see myself not doing... It's an interesting hobby ;)

Maybe I'll feel different after a breakthrough?

On reflection i have decided against enabling this at least in the short term

No doubt DMT asks more questions than it answers and more so tham any other psych i have had. I still have no idea where the fuck it takes you all i know its not here and very fucking interesting.

Personally, I don't find it any more 'revealing' than other psychedelics and have always found it very benevolent and not scary in any way.

The first time was different to any that followed, which have all proceeded in a very similar pattern - indeed, it's almost as if I return to DMT Land each time, and a very jolly place it is too :)

Not 'breaking through' can bring its own delights - to watch angels circle around can never be bad . . .

Love the stuff - wish I had the bottle to make it or the contacts to get it - so it goes.

DMT is a beautiful thing, but it is so intensely other worldly that I'm not sure how much it would benefit someone that is grieving the loss of a loved one. I suppose it could potentially offer them a sense of hope, or perhaps shift their sense of perspective, but the experience tends to be so fast and beyond normal reality that it has limited scope for introspection.

It can be incredibly therapeutic in a cathartic sort of way though. I can see how giving your friend DMT could potentially benefit him, but like others have said I wouldn't like the responsibility of dosing someone that must be experiencing some very heavy negative emotions with one of the most intense psychedelics known to man.

Yes not going to get involved. Maybe down the track. Thanks for the advice guys.

This reminds me that I still have some and it's time I gave it another crack. Didn't break through the first time but it was still pretty amazing, visually.

How are people taking their DMT? I never really got on well with vaping it and found it best to smother weed with DMT in a bong and let rip.

How are people taking their DMT? I never really got on well with vaping it and found it best to smother weed with DMT in a bong and let rip.
Yep thats probably the main way we do it here in Aus. I prefer spliffs. Point the spliff down and the dmt vapes. Just keep puffing and always hold the smoke in as long as possible.