• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

I thought you didn't like the stuff, Miss Fluorescence? ;)

How are you using it?
2g in a day orally or snootered (for the sadists among you) is a little excessive if you're using the pure stuff and not the wank'o'caine many vendors have been sending out instead.
2g in a day vaped or shot is about the level of my own usage, though still excessive.

IME, 3-FPM when pure is fekkin' beautiful little crystals, I'll take some images if I ever get back into purifying/basing the stuff.

The quickest way to know what you have is to heat some on foil, 3-FPM vapourises beautifully, especially when based out with NH3, wank'o'caine melts into something resembling treacle. That treacle is the remains of whichever aminoindane is in there.

<3

Wow, 120 minutes ago I had "3g" of perhaps the cleanest 3-FPM I have ever received.
It is the fine, crystalline, sugar-like stuff that crushes into a powder with very little effort.

After consuming 2mg in water to test for mislabelled compounds, I proceeded to add 20mg to the foil as a small tester. That was enough for get me all rushy and even dance to fekkin' Dubstep alone in my kitchen!

200mg vaped in doses between 30-50mg since then, I've even put the tray down and started doing things!
The shite stuff just has me glued to the tooter wondering why I even started.

The weight is in quote marks given I was sent 6 bags of supposedly 500mg (oddly, in the same packaging that the initial samples were in, not seen that for a while), not one of them contains 500mg.
They are somewhere between 700mg and 1.3g!

So please remember that a scale isn't really optional at all.

<3

Last edited:
Sprout. What you mentioned about 3f being adulterated worried me a bit. But I buy from the UKs biggest vendor who guarantees 99.5% purity or you money back and it vapes as you describe as a pure, clear puddle that ran really nice on the foil so while I can't be sure it looked right . It was a white powder with an ever so slight crystalline texture and the was no residue on the foil. I just think that due to my current neurotransmitter unbalance makes Any rc stim unusable. I refuse to take anything illegal due to the possible implications but dabled with one or two RCs. Although I found them either unpleasant (stims) or INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS (nor-benzos).

I don't know sprout mate, I was just looking for something to make my incredible suffering easier but unfortunately RCs weren't that panacea.

Sprout. What you mentioned about 3f being adulterated worried me a bit. But I buy from the UKs biggest vendor who guarantees 99.5% purity or you money back and it vapes as you describe as a pure, clear puddle that ran really nice on the foil so while I can't be sure it looked right . It was a white powder with an ever so slight crystalline texture and the was no residue on the foil. I just think that due to my current neurotransmitter unbalance makes Any rc stim unusable. I refuse to take anything illegal due to the possible implications but dabled with one or two RCs. Although I found them either unpleasant (stims) or INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS (nor-benzos).

I don't know sprout mate, I was just looking for something to make my incredible suffering easier but unfortunately RCs weren't that panacea.

Simply put, assume every purity figure and reassurance from anyone who stands to make at least few grand from the sale to be analogous to a street dealer assuring you "this is fucking fire, best in town!".
They can offer said guarantee and never have to act on it due to the simple nature of the business: those with access to sensitive Analytical Chemistry tools and techniques don't tend to be the same people shoveling grams of RC's up their nose every weekend. Any institution with apparatus that costs as much as a GC/MS also prefers not to have them used to identify barely legal intoxicants, unless it is part of externally funded and formal research.
They also can just say you added a contaminant yourself to discredit them, and you're a shill for another vendor - this happened to me personally.

As has been said, it could simply be that stimulants are not for you, and 3-FPM in particular. Combined with the dual GABA/Mu WD you have been soldiering through.
Also, I take responsibility if my dosing has led to anyone taking larger doses than they should; I speak as someone with a ridiculous tolerance from spending my entire adult life snootering stimulants, with addiction being a defining feature of my existence. 500mg at once, for a first try, is definitely too much, especially with quality product.
It took six or seven experiences for me to risk exceeding 500mg a session, 50mg orally was the first experience in which I appreciated the unique nature of 3-FPM.

I don't recommend anyone start with 3-FPM through rapid administration routes at anything more than very conservative doses.

I can understand your reasons, but you are certainly better off not dabbling in RC powders if there is any form of suffering in your life.
They make it very, very easy to disappear into oneself in the face of grief, it's like having the connections of a career Junkie from the outset: a multitude of sources offering varying quality products at varying prices, with no batch consistency, no certainty that your gear contains what you paid for, and literal door to door delivery from the comfort of your own home.

<3

Copied from the OD thread here's my brief report:

OK so my gram came in, tastes salty and slightly bitter. I'll vape some now will report shortly.
OK I vaped an unknown amount (scale is shitty) and this feels good indeed, vapes super nicely like heroin and taste is not bad, very salt-like. I can already tell this is pretty more-ish. A bit of jaw clenching. Me likey so far. Will try other roas, maybe insufflation later, will report on that. So far I like it.

OK so I opened the little tube I made with tinfoil to inhale and wow there is quite a bit of residue in there! Nice surprise.

So overall with the vaped-on-foil ROA this feels like paste speed to me (keep in mind that's pretty much the only other stimulant i've ever tried besides caffeine and benzydamine (lol) so it's the only comparison I can make). pretty good high and I still feel it pretty strongly but keep in mind I vaped repeadetly. I'll update the post when I feel like I'm coming down or maybe I'll try to snort a line we'll see.
Also cigs are very nice to smoke as expected.

P.S. my 3-fpm is a white powder with little clumps.

Another edit: last time I vaped was like 20 minutes ago and I still feel it nicely, feel no need to redose even though I have the foil with quite a bit of powder-residue on it. Maybe it's not as moreish as I expected but I've always been considerate with my drug use. And I'm not coming down yet so yeah.

Another edit lol as for the side effects I agree that they're not pronounced. No sweating, a bit of jaw-clenching but it's controllable and heart rate is almost baseline.
This pretty much feels like paste speed as I said, with less side effects maybe and a bit less talkativety (is that even a word?) Clean stimulation without much euphoria but certainly pleasant. I haven't tried any other ROAs but from the other reports I'd say if you're interested in recreational use vaping is your best bet.

Will report back when I try other ROAs and also when I start coming down.

Last edited:
Ok this is moreish holy shit

I'm done for now or I risk finishing the whole bag lmao

Last edited:
^Heh, it took only an hour to go from "not as morish as I expected" to "this is morish, holy shit" =D

Keep at it and roughly 24 - 36 hours later the metabolites kick in and you'll be flying...

^^
I must point out that whilst Fubzy and myself consider 3-FPM a very unique compound and seem to have settled on our personal binge regimens, it is actually completely insane to use for a specific time period based on unknown metabolic products.

However, I am probably insane simply by virtue of knowing exactly what Fubzy is referring to. =D

<3

^^
I must point out that whilst Fubzy and myself consider 3-FPM a very unique compound and seem to have settled on our personal binge regimens, it is actually completely insane to use for a specific time period based on unknown metabolic products.

However, I am probably insane simply by virtue of knowing exactly what Fubzy is referring to. =D

<3

Aye =D

(Disclaimer: don't do wot we does...)

^Heh, it took only an hour to go from "not as morish as I expected" to "this is morish, holy shit" =D

Keep at it and roughly 24 - 36 hours later the metabolites kick in and you'll be flying...

Lmao, you should see my post on OD, it's been like 9 hours since my last dose and I still feel stimmed enough to write all that crap.. Does this shit last so long for you guys too?
Also is it normal that my pupils are still huge after9+ hours? What the fuck!

Last edited:

I've never been a stim fan, and to each their own, but that just sounds nuts.

Maybe it's because i prefer downers, and just end up passing out before binges get excessive in length, but i always reach a point with stims - usually 12 hours or so into a sesh at the latest - when i just feel grotty and almost sordid in a sense, and have to have a spliff benzo n just go to bed. Usually when its getting light after a night on it, and the suns rays seep into a rolly smoke filled room with empty oranjeboom cans and snotty snooters on a dirty coffee table.

Not having a go, or suggesting your sessions are similarly grimey, but just wondering if, like i suspect, it's not my thing, or it's something you have to get a taste for, so to speak. Stims make me anxious generally, can't imagine 36+ hours on em.

It took me by surprise, as it did everyone I've discussed it with, but 3-FPM is so incredibly compulsive and not one word of the warnings are exaggerated.
Days fly by without you realising your only fuel has been clouds of Dopaminergic vapours....

Been remarkably conservative this time; 36 hours since my first dose and I'm still well under the gram mark.
And yup, after a while that is considered conservative... 8)

<3

^ I'm about to start a mini morning-binge myself :D
And by mini I mean I'll chuck a reasonable amount on my foil but after that I'll try by best not to redose. I want this to last atleast a couple weeks more ffs

We'll see mates, we'll see..

Beginning after my morning exercises and a shower, so in about 1 hour

P.s. quick question, today I have shit to do (mostly this evening) so would it be a good idea to take a little (60-125ug) of flub-lam when the binging is over to keep the stimulation going at least a bit but avoid crankiness and stuff? Because yesterday I was stimulated for like 10 hours after vaping this shit.

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend it.
3-FPM is powerful enough to cut through obscene benzo doses, see Badger's 52mg F-Pam post above.
Simply, the terrible decision making
abilities stimulant binges tend to induce isn't exactly the best thing to pair with non-perceptible anxiolysis.

If you really must opt for a benzo that terrifies many seasoned benzo users, consume very carefully and preferably as far from the 3-FPM as time permits.

F-Lam is a sledgehammer that hits rapidly, so taking it just as the residual stimulation is becoming more negative than positive should smooth out the edges with more perceptible effect than concurrent administration.

<3

I wouldn't recommend it.
3-FPM is powerful enough to cut through obscene benzo doses, see Badger's 52mg F-Pam post above.
Simply, the terrible decision making
abilities stimulant binges tend to induce isn't exactly the best thing to pair with non-perceptible anxiolysis.

If you really must opt for a benzo that terrifies many seasoned benzo users, consume very carefully and preferably as far from the 3-FPM as time permits.

F-Lam is a sledgehammer that hits rapidly, so taking it just as the residual stimulation is becoming more negative than positive.

<3

thanks for the advice. appreciated.
blowing cloudz now =D
and I managed to do all my morning exercises before vaping and had a shower. sooo I got that atleast. o yeah also ate a bit since yesterday I starved all day long... and probably will happen today aswell

Oh and also, if I were to take the flub-lam once i start to feel more negatively stimulated rather than positively as you said, is it OK to take 125ug (half a pellet) or should i take half of that? (so 1/4 of the pellet). Keep in mind I have a low-ish benzo tolerance. pretty low, but it's probably there. But I also know this benzo is ridicolously potent and I wanna be as safe as possible.

Next time I'll order something else I guess.

P.S. ok so my little binge stops here. Or I'll finish the bag ahah. I think I vaped almost half of it in these 2 days... I sure hope I'm wrong but it does look a lot less :\ Maybe I'll weigh the remaining. But I noticed that when I really wanna put it down it's not hard to do.. I haven't even vaped that much this time. It is moreish and the temptation to chase it endlessly is there but it's controllable ime.. To me it's more that i keep on telling myself "this is the last pile I vape" and right before you know it you already vaped 3 more ahah but when I tell myself and am actually convinced it's enough putting it down is pretty easy.

BTW i hope you guys scrap the inside of the straw/tube watever you use to inhale (I make it rolling a piece of foil round a pencil), I always find shitloads of "resin" in there|

Last edited:
An update would be appreciated if you pop in. :)
Both for obvious HR reasons and to give your opinion on chasing the mythical, fire-breathing, flying lizard that seems to divide opinion between "average stimulant with a particular feel", and "Holy shit, I can spend days simply pleasure-whoring my Dopamine system".

It's more than likely anyone who has ever vaped as their ROA will have their own little routine specifically concerning how to inhale as much as needed while retaining that extra bonus. ;)
I tend not to use a foil tooter, instead opting for an opaque plastic tube from a pen or an opaque plastic straw cut to 4/5" in length with one end cut with as many tiny incisions as possible before heating the end directly to hold the shape, without melting the plastic.
The result is that any vapours fill every incision with a condensed layer that is spread evenly, so by virtue of increasing surface area it retains a massive amount more than a hollow tube - one can either simply tap tooter to foil to physically shake out or cut lengthways with scissors towards the shaped end.

Proving my point alongside aiding anyone who wishes to become just as obsessive as I.... ;)

<3