• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

Given the above, my ineptitude in chasing off foil and the somewhat lack lustre results from a couple of ambitious lines I shall be getting some light bulbs on the way home ;)

I didn't find it all that painful tbh 30_60 seconds of eye watering burn and its all over. Meth or even Meph is worse ime .

I'm not that keen on vaping stuff in general in quantity anyhow, I suspect plugging may suit me better ......report to follow :sus:

Allein, glassware doesn't actually seem suited to 3-FPM, it combusts readily at quite a low temperature and so the fact that glass retains the heat for minutes means quite a bit of loss unless one can inhale a blimp. ;)

I have a real fascination with glassware and thus tried to blast 3-FPM as I would Meth on numerous occasions. It was less effective than Chasing that DA Dragon, not least because 3-FPM can be chased by literally anyone, provided they take care.

It is pretty much perfect for vaping, but that is not a positive after a few sessions. I am well aware of what I am getting into once the foil comes out, and I hope anyone who has read the thread is also.
Compulsive as fuck, but dayummm does that rush feel good.

<3

How do you not get effects from nasal administration? Bizarre! I hate vaping this stuff, it seems I just keep hitting the pipe more n more and never get anything outta it. No higher, higher, higher. Just baseline. I should learn how to foil it.

I do get effects, but they are barely more perceptible than oral yet with much worse residual stimulation after the already reduced initial duration.

Tiny flame, circular motions, slowly and evenly melting and then running the compound.

<3

I've only just finished constructing a light bulb rig, I'll give it a go and see how I get on.

I'll try rolling the bulb slowly to keep it moving, do you end up with any actual visible smoke when chasing off the foil ?

I have some decent foil on standby but I'll have to dig out my little funnel to avoid total disappointment....I predict much swearing a cursing before resorting to squirting it up my arse, my nose feel fine just now but I can only use the one side these days and even that is 3 parts fekered

Ethylphenidate blows dude, the high can be satisfying sometimes but the downsides outweigh everything about the drug. The only thing you missed out on with eph was a severely fucked up nose/vein/whatever. I think ethylphenidate is the cause to my lasting nose problems.

What don't you like about 3-FPM?

i agree that eph is harsh on the nose and the heart, i find the mood boost and energy boost better than any other currently legal stim that ive tried though. i find eph more functional bombed in 50-60mg doses, when i start sniffing it things pretty soon get out of control. Unfortunately 3-fpm just doesnt hit my buttons, no mood lift, no functional energy, cant remember what the perv effects were like. Cheers to others for the info about 4F-MPH. I can see that im gonna have to start checking a variety of vendors a lot more often than i have been doing. Things appear to be moving much quicker than ever before. You cant wait until pay day at the end of the month anymore cos the product may have been banned if its not sold out! 8(

Well I did indeed end up squirting it up my arse and topping up with a couple of lines, sleep was never going to happen.

Interesting stuff, wide awake but no where near as hyped as amphetamines, zero skechyness thus far. I'm not sure what happened to last night, my perception of time is oddly unstable, it's been just gone 4 for way to long :sus:

I hear what you're saying about the apparent lack of stim like buzz, I can see someone not used to stimulants under estimating its potency and dosing way to high trying to get a rush, it's a bit more subtle then that, like PVs hyper normal. Anyone looking for the next and long awaited Meph is going to be disappointed IMHO but as a stimulant it kicks the arse of any other RC stim I've tried in the last couple of years although I've never taken Eph having read such damming reports.

I think it could be quite functional in the hands of a user with the sense they were born with and a modicum of self control.....but I'm just guessing ;)

And another certified Speed-freak at that! ;)

I've spent an entire year ranting about 3-FPM, deaf ears for a while. :)

<3

Work has been entertaining I plugged before I left the house a.d didn't recode until gone 12pm .....it's gone down hill since then :D

A nice change from amphetamines and decent value on the 2g I got, I predict it will all end in tears .....when it runs out

Surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be the typical crash associated with any stimulant.
I feel worse a few hours after a double coffee.

<3

Surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be the typical crash associated with any stimulant.
I feel worse a few hours after a double coffee.

<3

I had expected to feel the desperate need to redose this morning but it didnt happen, definitely more functional for me than speed although I can function pretty well on that as well.

I've had no sleep and not eaten much so a physical crash is inevitable but I think it will be more forgiving than sulphate based on how I was nearly 7 hours after plugging some today.

Finally got home from work and not back until Monday, let's hope Mrs A hast got anything too complicated planned

I had expected to feel the desperate need to redose this morning but it didnt happen, definitely more functional for me than speed although I can function pretty well on that as well.

I've had no sleep and not eaten much so a physical crash is inevitable but I think it will be more forgiving than sulphate based on how I was nearly 7 hours after plugging some today.

Finally got home from work and not back until Monday, let's hope Mrs A hast got anything too complicated planned

Let us know how you get on, I have a feeling you may feel better than expected. :)

<3

I'm not done quite yet, I'd guess I have the best part of a G left and whatever I would like to think I'll keep going to the bitter end ....and then pop round yours to go on carpet patrol :sus:

I'm not done quite yet, I'd guess I have the best part of a G left and whatever I would like to think I'll keep going to the bitter end ....and then pop round yours to go on carpet patrol :sus:

I am, for one rare occasion, not fiending my way through 3-F-Friday.

<3

Don't get the whole 3-fpm thing. Although I don't get stims in general so am not exactly an expert. I found a prepaid Mastercard in my sock drawer a few weeks ago and when I checked it had exactly the amount needed to buy 1/2g of 3f plus postage so I though I'll give it a go and see what fubar and sprout are raving about (I've tried a small free sample once before). Found it easy to vape even though I've never done it before but all it did was leave me extremely anxious and I didn't sleep for two days afterwards. Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm still not over quitting painkillers, benzos and pregabalin c/t all at once and stims just make me worse. Definitely wouldn't buy it again. I suppose if you like it then you like it and if you don't you don't....

Don't get the whole 3-fpm thing. Although I don't get stims in general so am not exactly an expert. I found a prepaid Mastercard in my sock drawer a few weeks ago and when I checked it had exactly the amount needed to buy 1/2g of 3f plus postage so I though I'll give it a go and see what fubar and sprout are raving about (I've tried a small free sample once before). Found it easy to vape even though I've never done it before but all it did was leave me extremely anxious and I didn't sleep for two days afterwards. Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm still not over quitting painkillers, benzos and pregabalin c/t all at once and stims just make me worse. Definitely wouldn't buy it again. I suppose if you like it then you like it and if you don't you don't....

I can't imagine anything worse than stimulants on top of combined Mu/GABA withdrawal. 8(
Also, technique when chasing is vital; one wrong move with a flame too large and you'll destroy it before it vapourises.

<3

Last edited: