• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

Got another order in, 1.5g this time when I usually stick to the 1g at a time. I have had fantasies of ordering 10g at once though, not gonna lie. The vendor nicely seperated a gram and half gram into separate bags, and right now at the start of the binge I'm telling myself I'm only gonna do 1g this session and save the other half for day after/few days later but who am I kidding.. once I start the bag of any stimulant, I just can't stop! ;)

I do find myself breaking my "twice a month" rule though, and overly thinking about 3-FPM. This order was purchased from a Christmas gift ($$$) from my mother. I don't know how I feel about this.

Crazy how popular this stimulant this getting, well, not really surprising at all.. just when I first started doing it about 6 months ago reports of it were fairly new and VERY mixed against it being more cons than pros. but I'll have to say it's my favorite stimulate aside from methamphetamine. For the price, legality, everything else though.. fave!

Okay, I came here again for the 4th edit this time and I forgot what I was going to say... oh yeah.. this thread is pretty fucking awesome reading back on the pages. What does "EADD" mean, though?

Also anyone just binge-listen to hardcore/raw hardstyle on this stuff? What's your music of choice on it? Music sounds sooo damn awesome! When the comedown is kicking in though I switch to something less-chaotic though.. post-rock or uplifting trance..

Last edited:
Bah all this enthusiasm for 3fpm, does nout for me.

Anyone know when this new 'mega-strength' eph is gonna be available???? I really hope that makes it to the market and that it actually does what it says on the tin (unlike 99% of other hyped soon to be released substances, i should have learnt that by now) but it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain half decent stims totally legally. If this 4F-MPH does ever appear in stock anywhere and turns out to be any good i may buy 87 tonnes of it to keep me in stims for the rest of my life. I wonder what sort of discount id get for buying 87 tonnes.

(Ive tried to get on with MPA and i spose its better than nothing but i still dont really rate it) Im so annoyed that i totally missed the eph ban and the fire/giveaway clearance sales that must have been going on at the time. If it was anything like the 2nd generation noid ban sales you could buy 50g of the pure noid powders (not the herbal blends) for £5 iirc. Absolutely crazily cheap prices I'll be really kicking myself if eph was being sold that cheaply.

Ethylphenidate blows dude, the high can be satisfying sometimes but the downsides outweigh everything about the drug. The only thing you missed out on with eph was a severely fucked up nose/vein/whatever. I think ethylphenidate is the cause to my lasting nose problems.

What don't you like about 3-FPM?

3-FPM > EPD every single time.
4F-MPH has peaked my interest, too. As a former Kiddie Coke Kiddie, I still retain fond memories of MPD.

MPA is literally the #1 stim for functionality, worthless as a euphoriant, however.

Atmoz; cheers for the compliment, I'm quite proud of this thread myself. ;)
And EADD is an anagram of European and African Drug Discussion.

<3

I hope I'm allowed here as well being a Canadian! We got some quality 3-FPM here ;)

Of course you are. Please feel free to check out the introductions thread n read through or post intro if you'd like

Welcome to EADD <3

Evey

Well let me just say I finally got out of Greenlighter status in this thread, while being high off my tits on EPH. I'm also enjoy some delicious fresh-caught salmon, this is one of the only stims I can eat on. Though eating is not really as enjoyable as usual, it's possible! What are you all doing tonight/today?

Edit: Dammit, still a baby Greenlighter after 50 posts!

^it can sometimes take up to 24 hours to change over to Bluelighter status. Come to Gibz - that's where we have general chit chat in EADD. This thread is for that 3FUBAR uh i
Mean 3fm malarky

Evey

Bah all this enthusiasm for 3fpm, does nout for me.

Anyone know when this new 'mega-strength' eph is gonna be available???? I really hope that makes it to the market and that it actually does what it says on the tin (unlike 99% of other hyped soon to be released substances, i should have learnt that by now) but it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain half decent stims totally legally. If this 4F-MPH does ever appear in stock anywhere and turns out to be any good i may buy 87 tonnes of it to keep me in stims for the rest of my life. I wonder what sort of discount id get for buying 87 tonnes.

(Ive tried to get on with MPA and i spose its better than nothing but i still dont really rate it) Im so annoyed that i totally missed the eph ban and the fire/giveaway clearance sales that must have been going on at the time. If it was anything like the 2nd generation noid ban sales you could buy 50g of the pure noid powders (not the herbal blends) for £5 iirc. Absolutely crazily cheap prices I'll be really kicking myself if eph was being sold that cheaply.

4fMPH has been available for a while but is out of stock now i think (there's a thread here somewhere). There's supposed to be another phenidate coing soon that's less strong than 4fmph and so is supposed to more user friendly - maybe that's what you mean.

God. It's been close to 6 months now and I still crave the rush every single day. I recently went through half a gram cocaine in a sitting and it just doesn't hold up. 120mg MDMA in one shot, no tolerance - No match either. 500mg amphetamine sulfate in one shot - No match.

It's also the most compulsive drug I've ever done. I got such horrible needle fixation episodes on it on 4 occasions that it has almost cost me my life. One time I had to clean my apartment of blood for 12h straight, including a new paint job in the kitchen. I went through roughly 1000s shot with 100 needles in one sitting, another time I used a blunt and bent 21G needle over 200 times. And let's not forget that time I found myself sitting in a pile of household trash to flush the last bit out of all the butterflies, syringes and needles I could find in there. Good times for sure! Not even gonna get into the thrombophlebites and abcesses I suffered.

This stuff is very powerful in the 500mg/shot IV range and if you are hooked on needles I can only advise you to steer clear.

I can only echo the above post, I wasn't joking about the compulsion to binge forever.
After my initial trial via the pokey method, I did up the dose and ended up a pincushion. Grams last hours, not days, and the shots are in 5 minute intervals. I literally spent my high preparing the next shot. 8(

<3

Haha I was so pissed every time this went down for spending so much time poking myself and preparing shots. I wouldn't even wait a single minute until the rush was over lol...

Alright, it's been 14 hours, my nose is plugged up, I'm not getting as high as before but I'm still super stimulated and twacked.. I've just put probably 100mg (the rest of my gram) under my tongue and now I'm gonna chill.. see when I get to bed. Feel very content and fine with everything. I got half a gram left for whenever. Will probably clean out nose tomorrow then give it another go. I love this drug so much... not too overwhelming, and not underwhelming at all.. a perfect sweet spot.

So 1g gone in 14 hours (again) using nasal and sometimes sublingual. Fun stuff. I find a compulsion to redose quite strong, but it goes away after a while... I can control my usage somewhat on this instead of if I was doing crack/coke I wouldn't stop til it's all gone.. and I'd be looking for more as soon as it was gone.

Again, a perfect balance IMO!

Delved into my newly acquired 2 g bag last night.
Keeping myself for tonight as got tomorrow off so only had a few lines.
Was all good until I had a grass joint before bed and it set it off onto another level.

Fucking heart rate went through the roof….mad rushes and aloud buzzing noise in my head.
Went to bed at 11.30am and didn’t get to sleep till 3am…had to batter fuck out it with Zannies to eventually get 3hrs kip as I was back upat 6pm. Actually got a nice wee glow today, we bit of Gbl and a dab at the 3-FPM to get me through work.

I’ll probably wilt a bit in the afternoon..gym after work then the foil may just make an appearance.
Got a distinct feeling this is gonna get messy #wankathon

Did notice the interaction with the weed last time.
Normally that grass completely knocks me out so I use it for bed time purposes only but with the 3-FPM it fucking fires it up even more.

Strange :?

Alright, it's been 14 hours, my nose is plugged up, I'm not getting as high as before but I'm still super stimulated and twacked.. I've just put probably 100mg (the rest of my gram) under my tongue and now I'm gonna chill.. see when I get to bed. Feel very content and fine with everything. I got half a gram left for whenever. Will probably clean out nose tomorrow then give it another go. I love this drug so much... not too overwhelming, and not underwhelming at all.. a perfect sweet spot.

So 1g gone in 14 hours (again) using nasal and sometimes sublingual. Fun stuff. I find a compulsion to redose quite strong, but it goes away after a while... I can control my usage somewhat on this instead of if I was doing crack/coke I wouldn't stop til it's all gone.. and I'd be looking for more as soon as it was gone.

Again, a perfect balance IMO!

100mg under the toungue! that is quite a high dose, I tend to stick to more like 20mg!

Intranasal use is, for me, almost ineffectual. I haven't tried SL but I can't imagine it being too efficient, or even comfortable - ulcers aplenty would be my guess of the result.

Currently in pursuit of a mythical, fire-breathing, flying lizard...

<3