European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 2C-x Megathread

i love 2c-b but 2c-d is also cool, music sounds amazing on both

dpt is also extremely plesant

Out of the 2c's i've tried (E,D,T7) i liked 2c-d the most. Puts me in a lovely euphoric headpspace with nice sparkly visuals and is really easy going on the body and mind.

Phens are more pleasure drugs for me though, tryptamines are for delving a little deeper ;)

REALLY WANNA TRY DPT THOUGH the fear factor scares me, can u take it orally, which is best route of admin? i hear snorted its good :) the hcl that is

fear factor from DPT? really???

as far as i remember i took it orally, myself, bowser22, tylerdurden and b9 were in my old house in dublin but i doubt any of them would remember, maybe it was snorted, almost sure it was orally though... only small dose but was really nice

The impression I got from reading up on DPT is that it is a short, intense, somewhat alien, DMT-like experience. I really want to try it sounds wicked.

not scary whatsoever from what i remember
lovely tangled colours similar to the patterns you get from dmt, not like trippy wavey stuff but more like loads of tiny skinny spaghetti things moving around in all different colours on the walls and shit.. was two years ago or somehting tho and only had it once tho

hey guys. Never tried 2cb before. My friend is getting some for me, says its £35 on the g. From what i hear, this doesn't sound like regular pricing, is it too cheap? Likely to be cut?

doesn't sound like the right price no, i'd say it's likely not to be 2cb at all

i have a horrible feeling now that she is gonna give me a bag of piperazines. Surely not

1000mg of 2C-B at £35 would be unfeasibly cheap though. Unless it was heavily cut.

is £150 not more like it? Id say either cut or not 2cb, i hate it when that happens and people sell stuff thats not the real thing, these days = 99% of the time.. :|

I seem to remember a gram costing £60 a couple years back but that was from a mate so probably a bit discounted.

£100+ is normal street price for 2cb aye. muttonchops you have a marquis test yeah? pretty easy way to find out if there's 2cb in your 2cb

Anyone know what the price and dosage for 2t-7 is?? I might be able to get some.

Not a fan of these 2c's 2mates have overdone them and had a bad time.

I say LSD all the way instead... =D

Dose is around 20mg, I think. Never had it myself though. Don't snort it with MDMA (as if :D) cos it's killed people :|