• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 2C-x Megathread

very hard to extract, plus you need all sorts of solvents etc afaik

Piece of piss to extract. Only one widely available solvent required too, I believe :)

Check PD for loads of teks and info and stuff - tis dead easy and quick too :)

so you think a numphty like me would have the resources and ability to extract it?

have you seen it being done before? or done it before?

Not gotten around to doing it but from the teks I've seen you'd have difficulty not doing it - put powdered MHRB in container with solvent, leave to let the Goodness dissolve in solvent, filter out gunk, evaporate solvent, smoke DMT :)

May have simplified it a tad but that seems to be it pretty much.

bombed around 25mg of 2c-d on the weekend, it was the third time ive taken 2c-d and it was quite enjoyable

i dont know though, theres something about 2c-d that i dont feel fully comfortable with.. i think it is definitely one of those chemicals that has to be treated with the utmost respect, any abuse (ie. taking loads on or taking it on a regular basis) will have some pretty nasty side effects.

i know a few people from here got a bit carried away with 2c-b for a while and it didnt bring anything positive.

when taking 2c-d on its own i also felt as if it was just kinda teasing me, it kinda makes you feel as though you need more drugs to get more fucked up.. its like a tickle that just never really gets you where you want to be. maybe its just one experience though and im completely wrong but its definitely nowhere near my favourite psychedelic and definitely something that i wont be abusing!

enjoyable nonetheless though :)

It was called psychedelic tofu for a reason I guess (re: teasing effect) :)

Works nicely as a combo drug with other things, all I could recommend is that maybe you could increase the dose, as its not like the other 2c-xx you can take it a lot higher and I imagine 50mg sould be quite a pleasant experience (not forgetting set & setting etc).

I had a nice 2C-C trip a couple of days ago :)

i took it at life festival few weeks ago after taking mdma etc and it was pure bliss

took it on saturday after around 4 or 5 pints of beer and my stomach was a bit upset and it wasnt as much fun, i was sitting indoors tho just listening to tunes and stuff

still had a good buzz like but i think its definitely somehting that needs to be treated with caution

my shoulders / neck were really stiff once it started wearing off too

Maybe try it without the booze next time? Could be dulling the psychedelia, could save the drinking for the comedown (which in turn might help with the shoulders/neck :D )

A lot of times people complain about muscle cramps/stiffness after tripping is because they've just ended up sitting in an awkward way for hours, if that isn't the case though then some paracetamol/ibuprofen/valium/stretching/walking around might help.

I've found I got a really bad headache after coming down on 2cs a while ago, but they seem to have stopped. No idea why.

there is literally fuck all research or information about 2c-d available either, shame.

RA said:
when taking 2c-d on its own i also felt as if it was just kinda teasing me, it kinda makes you feel as though you need more drugs to get more fucked up.. its like a tickle that just never really gets you where you want to be.

Thats what 25mg bombed will do. Too small a dose for oral 2CD IMO.
Try bombing 80-100mg. That should get you where you want to be! No teasing, just full-on euphoric trippin.

25mg snorted is a good dose but while the burn isn't the worst its still sore enough & clogs your nose a bit. Prefer being able to breath clearly through my nose when i'm trippin. :)

i did a 25mg bomb saturday after some mdxx pills and about 5 pts of lager.
it was my 3rd time to do 2cd,i had a good time on it but was nowhere as good as the 2 other times i did it,
i think it was to do with dose plus the setting=i was at slane with 80 000 people and with that amount of people you get a certain amount of dickheads plus its hard to find your mates.
i reckon another 10mg in the bomb would have made it a lot better but there is also the chance it could have being a bad trip.

doesnt really last that long either, i got four hours out of it

i have to go back to LSD as being my favourite psychedelic i think, get alot more from it i find..

going to try and get some acid soon, before this camping trip ;)

I wish I could get some more 2C-I. I find that starting with 10mg, and adding 4mg every two hours gets you to a really nice peak, without becoming too overwhelming, and with none of the nausea or over-stimulation. I hate suddenly being thrown into a world where everything is too much. Definitely my favourite 2C, although the euphoria of 2C-D is really, really nice.

i found FAR more euphoria from 2c-b although in saying that I have never taken more than 25mg of 2c-d whereas I have went on 2c-b binges before when I had seemingly access to them!

Lots! <3

I've tried 2c-b/2c-c/2c-d/2c-i, would love to give 2c-e a go one day, haven't read up on 2c-p though. Not that keen on trying the t-2, t-7 as I haven't read that much about them either.
Time for some reading.

# 2C-B, 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine
# 2C-C, 2,5-dimethyoxy-4-chlorophenethylamine
# 2C-I, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodophenethylamine
# 2C-E, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethyl-phenethylamine
# 2C-T-2, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylthiophenethylamine
# 2C-T-7, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-(n)-propylthiophenethylamine
# 2C-T-21, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-(2-fluoroethylthio)phenethylamine

to name a few