• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 2C-x Megathread

My dealer had 100mg of 2c-i the other week, but i wasnt quick enough. Someone else i know ended up taking 50mg after they thought it wasnt working 8) apparently didnt know which was was up or down, and forgot his name and who he was!! :D

Top be honest I'd far rather good olde LSD anyway.. :p =D

25mg of 2c-d will probably piggyback on your 2c-i and send you tripping Your balls off. Recently took 40mg of 2c-d on it's own, with some keta to potentiate stuff right be4 the peak. Really had a supervisual trip. Anything under 30mg of 2c-d doesn't do that much to me....
Just the 20mg of 2c-i would send me soaring high as a proverbial kite. So combining them in these doses would be too much for me, don't know how your tolerance is doing for phens by the way...
For this kinda big party I'd stick to the 2c-i. Maybe even in the 20mg dose, which is already pretty high tho imo. Some Molly is always nice to warm your trip up a bit.... But also adjust your dose here... Not too much....

Last edited:
2c-d is such a fun psychedelic, i like 40mg for nice medium strenth, clear headed trip.
Did just that last sunday relaxing by a quiet lake in the sun. Brilliant visuals and body buzz:)
Can't comment on 2c-i but i wouldn't take too much as 2c's can get abit over stimulating on there own.

i have round 25 mg wrap of 2c-d

one for my and one for my GF who has no drug tolerence

should we sniff them rather than bomb them? would effects last same length of time or wud it be shorter?

2c-d is fast becoming one of my favourites, it's so easy n' fun. Had some after some M1 last weekend, the ensuing spangled patterning n' ubber up-mood was divine =D

Happy happy stuff <3

I really should give 2c-i another chance :\

Probably get more from it sniffed if you're used to bombing larger amounts, RA. Doesn't burn too bad either. Duration is around the same only with less come-up and comedown time from what I remember. Or plug it ;)

Kate: 10mg of 2C-I not ideal - annoying effects with few good effects. I'd say around 15mg for a mildish trip with more of the bells and whistles. I find more than 20mg too stimulating myself but some folks say that higher doses lose the overstimulation and become more psychedelic. May give it a go sometime but 15-20mg is the kinda doses I would usually go for.

only had 2c-d twice before so no tolerence whatsoever

in fact ive got fuck all tolerence to any drugs really, im pretty much a fanny (but its economical) ;)

debating to sniff or swallow, not sure yet tho hmmmm

wouldnt be arsed plugging (excuse the pun lol)

25mg would be a fairly mild trip orally but 2C-D is generally pretty mild even at high doses. You'd definitely get more of a kick sniffed but oral should do the trick. Quite a lot of folks seem to need much higher doses orally to get much from it though. Another of those YMMV thangs. If it were me, I'd probably sniff it :)

^
Good advice m'dear, aye was pretty uncomfortable at 10mg.

I'm quite cautious with the 2c's since I tripped over the edge n' beyond earlier this year on the e. Always get annoying body load, temperature flux and throwing upness on em...

I think I'll always prefer acid for tripping full on as i get no body load with it.

RA: always sniff d. Nips but only for minute or so, easy peasy.. afor your good lady I dvise towel or loo nearby for the throw ug

^ Except for 2C-C and 2C-D which are fine sniffed. Don't really notice any great change in duration either. And it's not wasteful cos you need less :)

Wouldn't sniff any of the others though. As far as I know, the only one that maybe isn't too safe sniffed is 2C-T-7 (or 21?) the one with MAOI properties that killed a couple of folks who used it with MDMA anyway.

Bit cautious of 2C's myself, Kate. 2C-E is a bit of a special case though (along with 2C-P maybe) as it's way more full-on than any of the others. Main problem I have with 2C-I is the overstimulation and occasional headaches, although they mainly seem to happen if I sniff it. Not a good idea to sniff it anyway cos it really bloody hurts. For a long time :|

Most 2C's seem to do the temperature flux thing - I'll usually get the 2C-Chills as it's coming up then be all toasty for the peak then back to the chills. Put a jumper on to warm up and it's way too hot. Take it off and back to too cold. Is annoying but not the end of the world, I suppose. I'd also always go for acid for full on tripping but avoid the bodyload issues by plugging 2C's cos you don't get bodyload or nausea plugged. I don't anyway and I get it bad if I dose orally. Oral 2C = ick :|

well folks just decided im NOT going to try the 2ci/2cd combo tomorrow at the gig.
1st time doing a pysch combo with 80 000people around me mite not work so its
just going to be mdxx n 2cd tomorrow with some meph maybe.
better to try the combo at home me thinks

PLUG! :D

I've yet to sniff any of the 2cs as I'm a wuss, but oral generally makes me feel really sick. I've found taking a ginger root extract a little before I drop any 2c orally helps a great deal with the nausea.

well folks just decided im NOT going to try the 2ci/2cd combo tomorrow at the gig.
1st time doing a pysch combo with 80 000people around me mite not work so its
just going to be mdxx n 2cd tomorrow with some meph maybe.
better to try the combo at home me thinks

sounds like a plan, tbh youre better off not risking ruining the whole day for the buzz!

is there many of yis goin to slane?

^^^5 of us going tomorrow=1 of them from life.
im going to bomb the 2cd as i dont fancy sniffing it if it stings
plugging it would be fun infront of 80 000 people.
should be a good day if it stays dry,the line up is good also.

I snorted 2-c-t-7 and had a fucking wicked time. Ahhh, I want to do some psychedelics soon its been too long mang. I can only get my hands on 2c-i,dmt and acid at the moment -- I don't really crave any of them. I want some 2c-b!! Where has it all gone?!

^^^5 of us going tomorrow=1 of them from life.
im going to bomb the 2cd as i dont fancy sniffing it if it stings
plugging it would be fun infront of 80 000 people.
should be a good day if it stays dry,the line up is good also.

hehe sounds like a buzz man, have a good one!
its ten years since ive been to slane!!

lookin forward to this camping expedition, maybe try get few of us to meet up next weekend for few scoops

I snorted 2-c-t-7 and had a fucking wicked time. Ahhh, I want to do some psychedelics soon its been too long mang. I can only get my hands on 2c-i,dmt and acid at the moment -- I don't really crave any of them. I want some 2c-b!! Where has it all gone?!

DMT :|

Oh how I crave thee

i only had dmt once, hope to fuck i find some again.. was amazingly but i feel as though i didnt take advantage of it to the max

Yeah. It strangely seems to be available year round in Bristol. I can only buy grams of it though for 150. I've only done it the once and didn't break through entirely, must revisit it soon. I was speaking to this really nice bloke at a party once that had stopped doing all chemicals after a really negative DMT trip. He seemed very traumatized by it all when he was talking about and this was like 2 years after the experience. He was such a cool bloke though one of those people that you'll never forget nor find again.