The Dutch Electronic Thread

Im going to order a phip in the near future, is it correct this hits hard by smoking it? And what kinda pipe you advice ? (I was thinking a meth bowl...) And any information and advice you can give me about this drug pls?
It's supposed to hit, specially when smoked, yeah but I only had good ol zombie 🧟‍♂️ bathsalt alpha-PVP (as you may know, some idiots blamed the drug for them to turn into cannibals but I highly doubt the story) and that just nasally, I was never much into smoking stuff when it can be done through the 👃. But a meth pipe will do it. PVP was like methylphenidate should have been, pretty euphoric and energizing without being as anxiogenic and jittery as MPH is. I guess PHiP will be very similar. Maybe @izo can tell you more about smoking it.

Will respond to your PMs later!

on a-pihp vaping, last time:

19 minutes ago
its the least potent of these alpha pyrrolidines, a little less potent than a-pbp. still really strong. you can vape it along with some benzo 1-3mg alprazolam is enough for the day but all you get is a nice rush and afterwards you feel dumb and want more. a little more benzo with it makes is a little better. without one its pure poison id say. some can stop after one hit vaped. i was high on it and only it for 3-4 days took a hit every 5-10min. disguisting after the first rush ends...

if you can get pure strong benzos like alpras, norflurazepam or clonazolam in powder form youre lucky. you mix 10mg of this stuff into 1g of a-pihp. and vaped together you get instant godmode. you take your first hit, enter heaven and stay there. you have to vape it together or its not worth it. the fiendishness is gone and you feel the best rush there is and afterwards youre just feeling totally fine and not dumb anymore.

thats about it. good look getting a proper hugh.
Ive got plenty of downers like rohypnol, cant I just take these oral roa and wait with smoking (what about using a meth bowl?) Until the downers have kicked in?

And how serious is the risk for stimulant psychosis with this drug and smoking roa?

Thx for your reply!
Grtz!

Like Quote Reply

[IMG alt="izo"]https://bluelight.org/xf/data/avatars/m/79/79484.jpg?1650797173[/IMG]

izo

Bluelighter​

JoinedMar 22, 2006Messages3,783Locationtherapeutische zahnbürste and sad scientist
2 minutes ago
And how serious is the risk for stimulant psychosis with this drug and smoking roa?

rather high id say, among the highest for any amphetamine. you need the pure benzo in the mix with aihp powder. its a totally different experience. if you take it orally along with it you just feel dumb after the rush ends and you just want the next rush. so one hit every 15minutes. with benzo in the mix you can vape one bubble every 30minutes and everything is just perfect. feeling fine. you have to smoke it together thats the trick.

Yeah I used to vape phenazepam with mdpv.

Phenazepam vapor is purple BTW and it will quickly turn your whole pipe purple.

As @izo says it won't quite be the same effect. Snorting and eating benzos isn't quite like smoking them. It just feels different.

If all you have is benzo pills you could try chasing the dragon on foil because you don't want pill binders in your pipe.

As @izo says it won't quite be the same effect. Snorting and eating benzos isn't quite like smoking them. It just feels different.

If all you have is benzo pills you could try chasing the dragon on foil because you don't want pill binders in your pipe.
Can I chase the dragon on foil with rohypnol?

definetively, you need a potent benzo in the mix for proper use of this stuff to vape it. the taste when exhaling is extremely tasty, makes the rush that follows soo nice. nicer.

Vertex - Get Down

Anybody knowing similar music? I'm seemingly through most of the good tracks on YouTube and longing for more food for my ears!