The Dutch Electronic Thread

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
Just love the so-called harder styles of Dutch electronic music. Hardstyle, Euphoric Hardcore, Frenchcore (despite its name the majority of bands isn't French), etc..

Do you have similar styles in the states?

Last edited:
Just love the so-called harder styles of Dutch electronic music. Hardstyle, Euphoric Hardcore, Frenchcore (despite its name the majority of bands isn't French), etc..

Do you have similar styles in the states?

No we don't. We have to listen to yours!! Most places you go in the United States electronic dance music of various genres is nowhere near how it is in Europe. I remember it seemed like every radio station in Denmark had the worst techno pop music when I was there in 2000. It's not like that here is in the USA so much.

Yeah pop techno is mostly trash, like pop always is ... but I love the harder and faster styles, in comparison what I found about electronic music from other places and specifically Latin America is quite boring. Was hoping that there's a hidden scene like it was in the beginnings in Europe (today even when they're still considering themselves underground, hell recently I saw that a Dutch radio played Frenchcore for the first time, lol) but guess no.. what leaves the question if the people around here just have another taste for music or if it's something waiting to come.

Don't know, there's some nice but generally I don't get along so well with old school rave stuff even when I'm that generation 😂

Ooh how I miss rolling, even when I never yet head real MDMA but 4,4'-DMAR was pretty darn close to what I'd expect from that and 4-MMC was kinda nice too, even 3-MMC if there wasn't the dreaded comedown when the ephedrine metabolite takes over but governments of the world are still after fuck Nixon's retarded drugs on war even when the UK (? Unfortunately not the WHO but it was some high profile animal who said it) declared that war as catastrophical failure what it just is. I get it that most people can't handle drugs but most of these most either shouldn't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes (health impact/public costs/mourning relatives which usually are more ppl than just 1 individual who wants a quick fix) or then could and would learn how to care- and respectfully trip. Heck, I learned it and I'm notoriously bad at judging stuff but I'd even say using drugs can teach you important lessons,. just a different aspect of 'consciousness enhancing', lol.

Now I'm sitting here on the primary and cheap drug corridor of this world and unable to source the goodies.

I always notice how hot Dutch women are in these festival videos.

I used to hangout with one when I was younger. She loved playing pool and cocaine. She was so hot!

Yeah noticed the same xD and questioned whether it's just the photographer's choice or if they really have such a feminized fan base, as on goa parties et.al. usually most of the folks were male (didn't go too often out partying yet though, I'm not compatible with drunken people and goa wasn't mine either.

the backside track of "1992 is for you"

Although Tekno is imo what seemed like next logical step. Free partie's in abondoned place's.

Esoteric or Curley