The Dutch Electronic Thread

This is Teknival an illegal music festival that moves between important european cities but originally began in amsterdam and the concept is that nobody invested in djs or sound system but that as many of the ppl that visit bring their own sound system and just blast their own shit and it really is a special vibe at Teknival... Also really crazy ppl that are able to fully express their madness and this is enjoyed and there are no fucking idiots present that want to force you into what is by most considered normal...

Yeah, that was me about the dissociatives. But I didn't show them much respect either, you just need to know how to handle them. High dosages aren't for the public, but to do lying comfortably in the dark with some soft music. Then paranormal stuff like out of body experiences can happen, no other drug class gives you that without endangering you physically. Other than psychedelics do they let the ego intact. I never managed to reach a true K hole but borderline experiences which I liked very much, it's like each and any worry is gone and you're just pure existence in the moment. Leaving ones body can be very rewarding. But some lucky people reach the hole fully and get complete waking-dream like scenarios. Also these drugs taught me real lessons in letting go.

But what I really love about dissos are the low dosages. These are suitable for the public and like what I would wish alcohol would be but isn't. Disinhibiting, anxiolytic, empathogenic and calmly stimulating together. Problem is that it can induce too much trust towards others which don't deserve this (I fell into this trap). I don't know dosages besides for methoxetamine, there it were 20mg sublingually or snorted, but doses are different for everybody and my permatolerance (dissocitives induce tolerance which is almost permanent and won't go back down again, weirdly this doesn't seem to interfere with sober life) is high but I'd say <100mg of ketamine. Anything higher is meant to be done alone or with just one other person who's also experienced with dissociatives. K is special in that it immobilizes the body above a certain dose threshold, another effect I never got. but I think it must be scary when it hits you without expectation.
I had some interesting occasions of synchronicity and telepathy on methoxetamine and deschloroketamine.

Never was much into psychedelics, they induce too much anxiety for my taste and somehow I find them to be very scatter brained. Might have to do with me being on the antidepressant venlafaxine for many years, just recently quit it for good, and most people can't even trip or do empathogens on serotonergic antidepressants.

What dose of K did you do?
In the past I really enjoyed k as well and had full k holes and left my body and encountered entities and such and much more, but it already had been yrs since I did k and it was high quality and I did a dose of a good 3/4 g, while I already had a weak mind and body from serious speed binges so naturally it hit both my mind and body really severe...

Yeah, that was me about the dissociatives. But I didn't show them much respect either, you just need to know how to handle them. High dosages aren't for the public, but to do lying comfortably in the dark with some soft music. Then paranormal stuff like out of body experiences can happen, no other drug class gives you that without endangering you physically. Other than psychedelics do they let the ego intact. I never managed to reach a true K hole but borderline experiences which I liked very much, it's like each and any worry is gone and you're just pure existence in the moment. Leaving ones body can be very rewarding. But some lucky people reach the hole fully and get complete waking-dream like scenarios. Also these drugs taught me real lessons in letting go.

But what I really love about dissos are the low dosages. These are suitable for the public and like what I would wish alcohol would be but isn't. Disinhibiting, anxiolytic, empathogenic and calmly stimulating together. Problem is that it can induce too much trust towards others which don't deserve this (I fell into this trap). I don't know dosages besides for methoxetamine, there it were 20mg sublingually or snorted, but doses are different for everybody and my permatolerance (dissocitives induce tolerance which is almost permanent and won't go back down again, weirdly this doesn't seem to interfere with sober life) is high but I'd say <100mg of ketamine. Anything higher is meant to be done alone or with just one other person who's also experienced with dissociatives. K is special in that it immobilizes the body above a certain dose threshold, another effect I never got. but I think it must be scary when it hits you without expectation.
I had some interesting occasions of synchronicity and telepathy on methoxetamine and deschloroketamine.

Never was much into psychedelics, they induce too much anxiety for my taste and somehow I find them to be very scatter brained. Might have to do with me being on the antidepressant venlafaxine for many years, just recently quit it for good, and most people can't even trip or do empathogens on serotonergic antidepressants.

What dose of K did you do?
If Im not mistaken you know a lot about rcs so maybe you can give me advice that is really important to me that I really hope you reply fast, but for the first time did 4mmc while I already had heard very good things about, and it was not just my first good rc experience but really the best drug experience for me in like 10 yrs time, so I really want this more in my life very seriously, but the ppl that shared this with me cant get their hands on 4mmc and the only rc shop I really trust doesnt sell 4mmc only 2mmc and 3cmc which I think is an upgraded version of 3mmc, do you know if these products and which the most are maybe good enough to by lack of 4mmc at least could give me a similar good experience that I can find peace with either 2mmc or 3cmc being good enough that I would be happy with those drugs while not having 4mmc again???
This is really something that is very important to me to have something like that more in my life now I realize how good this was and if you can advice me its quite urgent for me cause on monday I want to order something like that if ppl tell me it also is similar good...

So really looking forward to a fast reply from you!

Already thx a lot in advance!

4mmc I have some good memories of, it was the first real drug I got to try, back in 2010 or so. My entry ticket to the world of research chemicals. It has been banned for some years now, last year now also 3mmc, unfortunately no serious RC shop will openly sell these anymore but if I'm not mistaken then they sell mephedrone on darknet markets now. Price will be higher than while legal but not as astronómic as with methoxetamine where I've seen offers for several hundreds. Anyways, I liked 4mmc much better than 3mmc which makes me think that 2mmc won't be that good either. 3mmc had a heavy adrenergic edge causing tachycardia and tension from its metabolite 3-methylephedrine. The official successor is 3-methylamphetamine which I didn't come to try yet. It won't be mephedrone 2.0 but might have a nice profile.

The chlormethcathinones have a bad reputation because of their amphetamine cousins being potent neurotoxins which are used in research to selectively kill serotonergic neurons in animals. The cathinones can't be as toxic or we'd know by now but the link was close enough for me and quite a few not to try 3-/4-cmc..

4mmc I have some good memories of, it was the first real drug I got to try, back in 2010 or so. My entry ticket to the world of research chemicals. It has been banned for some years now, last year now also 3mmc, unfortunately no serious RC shop will openly sell these anymore but if I'm not mistaken then they sell mephedrone on darknet markets now. Price will be higher than while legal but not as astronómic as with methoxetamine where I've seen offers for several hundreds. Anyways, I liked 4mmc much better than 3mmc which makes me think that 2mmc won't be that good either. 3mmc had a heavy adrenergic edge causing tachycardia and tension from its metabolite 3-methylephedrine. The official successor is 3-methylamphetamine which I didn't come to try yet. It won't be mephedrone 2.0 but might have a nice profile.

The chlormethcathinones have a bad reputation because of their amphetamine cousins being potent neurotoxins which are used in research to selectively kill serotonergic neurons in animals. The cathinones can't be as toxic or we'd know by now but the link was close enough for me and quite a few not to try 3-/4-cmc..
Thx for the reply but maybe Im just so ignorant about rcs that I simply overlooked this but as far as I know you said nothing about 3 cmc which I believe is upgraded 3 mmc, do you know if this 3 cmc might be any good???

Thx for the reply but maybe Im just so ignorant about rcs that I simply overlooked this but as far as I know you said nothing about 3 cmc which I believe is upgraded 3 mmc, do you know if this 3 cmc might be any good???
3-CMC might be dangerous as its relative amphetamines, 3-C(M)A are neurotoxins used in lab rats to selectively kill serotonergic neurons. This link made many people to stay away from these substances but I was surprised to see them still being sold and people take it seemingly without acute adverse effects, I've occasionally read some not so good stuff though but that's the case with most chems. These chlormethcathinones are still drugs I don't know what to think about.

Last time I was in Amsterdam I asked the smart shops for research chemicals and one sold me a coal which I should afterwards read that it contained two other cathinones and 4-cmc. Usually I'd do more research before ingesting something new but they told me just the first two ingredients and I was in latent opioid withdrawal and quite desperate for some euphoria. The effects were nice, but felt somewhat off, don't know whether it was from my general mental state or the compound. Rapid tolerance and/or desensitisation, a second dose on the day after brought just a fraction of the euphoria, which is very unlike 4-mmc. So I'd say it's not an upgraded 3-mmc but a different chem with its own profile. Possibly not toxic but depleting serotonin at least.

My recommendation would be 3-methylamphetamine but have to admit that I'm lacking behind in terms of reading up about novel chemicals so it's not fore sure.

--

Forgot to mention this earlier, your statement about setting some companies up for to generating big amounts of money caught my curiosity. Would you mind to elaborate this a bit more? Shoot me a PN if you don't like to talk about in public. :)

Last edited:
3-CMC might be dangerous as its relative amphetamines, 3-C(M)A are neurotoxins used in lab rats to selectively kill serotonergic neurons. This link made many people to stay away from these substances but I was surprised to see them still being sold and people take it seemingly without acute adverse effects, I've occasionally read some not so good stuff though but that's the case with most chems. These chlormethcathinones are still drugs I don't know what to think about.

Last time I was in Amsterdam I asked the smart shops for research chemicals and one sold me a coal which I should afterwards read that it contained two other cathinones and 4-cmc. Usually I'd do more research before ingesting something new but they told me just the first two ingredients and I was in latent opioid withdrawal and quite desperate for some euphoria. The effects were nice, but felt somewhat off, don't know whether it was from my general mental state or the compound. Rapid tolerance and/or desensitisation, a second dose on the day after brought just a fraction of the euphoria, which is very unlike 4-mmc. So I'd say it's not an upgraded 3-mmc but a different chem with its own profile. Possibly not toxic but depleting serotonin at least.

My recommendation would be 3-methylamphetamine but have to admit that I'm lacking behind in terms of reading up about novel chemicals so it's not fore sure.

--

Forgot to mention this earlier, your statement about setting some companies up for to generating big amounts of money caught my curiosity. Would you mind to elaborate this a bit more? Shoot me a PN if you don't like to talk about in public. :)
Thx a lot for your extensive replies, highly appreciated, now we are thinking more along the lines of trying alpha pvp or something like that I heard it packs a punch...

Any advice on that? And still legal?

Thx a lot for your extensive replies, highly appreciated, now we are thinking more along the lines of trying alpha pvp or something like that I heard it packs a punch...

Any advice on that? And still legal?
Alpha-PVP is banned since 2017 yet there are close derivates like alpha-PHP being sold. I liked aPVP but it was more something like an upgraded ritalin/methylphenidate than an empathogenic stimulant like 4MMC and appears to be prone to compulsive redosing and stimulant psychosis even when it was of short duration so that one could regenerate through the night (if not redosed too late in the day).

Did you hear about 3-methylmethamphetamine (3-MMA)? It was pushed as the replacement for 3-MMC when that was banned but I didn't yet read much about it.

Alpha-PVP is banned since 2017 yet there are close derivates like alpha-PHP being sold. I liked aPVP but it was more something like an upgraded ritalin/methylphenidate than an empathogenic stimulant like 4MMC and appears to be prone to compulsive redosing and stimulant psychosis even when it was of short duration so that one could regenerate through the night (if not redosed too late in the day).

Did you hear about 3-methylmethamphetamine (3-MMA)? It was pushed as the replacement for 3-MMC when that was banned but I didn't yet read much about it.
Thx for your reply and sorry for my late reply, but I had a hard time of doing multi drug use in extremis, I quit now besides weed...

Angerfist 2022

Good luck with abstinence @Antiprosynthesis! :)

Im going to order a phip in the near future, is it correct this hits hard by smoking it? And what kinda pipe you advice ? (I was thinking a meth bowl...) And any information and advice you can give me about this drug pls?

I heard it packs quite a punch and Im into extremities!!!

Ps I sended you 2 pm's!