• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The drip

Mettray said:
For me, chewing gum helps with any unyummy drip.

I don't mind the burn of MDMA, but man, do I hate the taste. I chew lots of gum when I snort E (obviously helps with the jaw too).

I've never had cocaine but the most painless/taste-free thing I've ever snorted was Ritalin.

love
mettray

Cocaine goes up without any problems at all.
Smooth sailing :)

From the looks of it, I think cocaine is still the #1 snorted substance in the world.

I think drips are pretty gross tasting, but it doesnt bother me really

i didnt really enjoy coke drips. i DO enjoy adderall and concerta drips tho. probably just cuz im so used to it, i've come to enjoy the taste. kinda like the smell of a skunk used to smell horrible to me, until i started smoking a bunch of dank ass skunk weed....now the smell makes my mouth water.

it depends on what your railing, doesn't it? Different things will have a different drip, a different taste. The only thing that I've snorted, at least that I can remember snorting, is adderall and the drip is kinda annoying, but thats it. I dont hate it, I just grab and drink and enjoy the feeling

^ Yes, for most people. Although, I've yet to find a drip I couldn't tolerate.. with the exception of things that only a retard would put up their nose such as ephedrine.

guineaPig said:
i didnt really enjoy coke drips. i DO enjoy adderall and concerta drips tho. probably just cuz im so used to it, i've come to enjoy the taste. kinda like the smell of a skunk used to smell horrible to me, until i started smoking a bunch of dank ass skunk weed....now the smell makes my mouth water.

LoL my BF thinks i'm a freak because i love the way skunk smells.

I learned to love it. After all, not only is it inevitable but part of the whole experience.

I know so many people that can't stand the coke drip. Once it numbs up the back of their throats they gag/puke almost every time. Luckily for me I never had that problem.

It depends, i dont mind it, unless Ive had way too much yayo. Because at that point it just becomes really uncomfortable, nobody likes a swollen throat :(:(

Another thing I find interesting is that people complain about the burn when snorting certain chemicals such as MDMA. Sure I can feel that it burns a little bit, but it doesn't bother me to the point where I can't stand it.

I guess some people must have a really low pain threshold. Either that or some people are so paranoid that since they're putting something up their nose they're bothered by every little tingle and sensation they get from snorting.

fearhs said:
Pure 2C-E is worse than "gank". Gank didn't make me sick or burn like hell; 2C-E caused nausea and was a river of magma in my nostril.
I've held 2C-E under my tongue before and the stinging sensation it caused made me resolve not to try snorting it. That, and all the other horror stories related with snorting RCs. :\

And as for drips, I don't love the drip from coke but I don't hate it either. It's definitely something I start to crave when I haven't had coke for awhile. :D

The Adderall drip is too sweet for me. I've tasted it once and it's the reason for me not snorting any more of that stuff. I prefer bitter over sweet.

I love it but I hate how it gets stuck in my throat then clogs my nose. Does the drip really do anything I hear both yes and no. Also if it’s getting stuck in my throat should I hack up a loogie of it to get it out after a couple of mins of taking the line?