• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The drip

sonic

Bluelight Crew
Am I the only one who doesn't mind the feeling of the nasal drip? Most people here talk about how much they can't stand it, but I never thought it was that bad. I actually have learned to enjoy it. I associate the drip with pleasure.

if your talking about yayo... then yes i love it .... if your talking about k-pins... then yes i love it.... if not then i hate it :)

im neutral i guess. i dont dislike it, but then again, i dont enjoy it either. i dont think its very bad. something you gotta take if youre going to insufflate the drug.

Gotta love the drip, pinch your nose at the top in between your eyes and snort hard for a bigger drip.

coke doesnt have that bad of a drip.

Ever try insufflating DPT? that is by far the nastiest drip i have ever had. It made me gag untill i threw up.

when i would snort meth i never minded it. the taste to me actually was like pavlov with the dog, i associated the taste with that feeling just like the dog associated the bell ringing with getting food, well you know the rest. i would lick my lips after i hit a GP too, i loved the taste.

Pavolvs dogs salivated when you rang a bell. I like the way drugs taste because of the effect.

It's an aquired taste just like hard alcohol. But I love it. :D

cDawg said:
if your talking about yayo... then yes i love it .... if your talking about k-pins... then yes i love it.... if not then i hate it :)

Nah. I only snort oxycodone, hydromorphone, mdma, and ketamine. I'm not too big on stimulants but I've snorted coke and meth before and I didn't mind the drip from those either.

GentlemanLoser said:
Pavolvs dogs salivated when you rang a bell. I like the way drugs taste because of the effect.

It's an aquired taste just like hard alcohol. But I love it. :D

Exactly. Except for I don't think I will ever like the way MDMA tastes. It's disgustingly bitter, but it tastes like happy at the same time. :)

I love the taste of meth. After I snort a line I lick the residue with the underside of my tongue to take it sublingually. When you IV you'll cough and you can taste the shit too, and sometimes when I get really tweaked out even my piss will smell like meth. I don't drink it though -_-; I shoot it up. >D HAahahahhahaah

I don't hate it, don't really love it. I just see it as a thing that you have to put up with for the high. :\ I bet coke wouldnt be the same without it though. ;)

~Kate (PsychedelicPixie)

Cat Again said:
coke doesnt have that bad of a drip.

Depends on the cut. Pure coke has virtually no taste to the drip (just the numb sensation). Stuff that is cut can taste bad enough to make me want to gag.

And of course everyone knows adderall tastes like candy
=D

s0nic said:
Exactly. Except for I don't think I will ever like the way MDMA tastes. It's disgustingly bitter, but it tastes like happy at the same time. :)

MDMA has to be one of those most awful burns known. Meth, K, Coke, fucking various pharms...don't burn like that shit.

Doesn't mean I'm above it though. It's great shits n' giggles watching people dance around the room holding their nose while laughing and crying at the same time. ;)

GentlemanLoser said:
MDMA has to be one of those most awful burns known. Meth, K, Coke, fucking various pharms...don't burn like that shit.

Doesn't mean I'm above it though. It's great shits n' giggles watching people dance around the room holding their nose while laughing and crying at the same time. ;)

It's cause you have to snort so much with an MDMA pill. I mean, if a pill is like 70mg-100mg of just MDMA (not including fillers) that's a shitload of E you have to snort. Snort a line of meth that big you'll be crying from both eyes for sure. Actually my "friend" snorted 1 2gram line of meth his first time. Taped it with tears streaming down his face and friends cheering on him. Idiot.

The only drip I hate is from snorting MDMA. It leaves a really nasty taste in the back of my throat. Drip from other drugs don't bother me as much.

MDMA is probably the 2nd harshest chemical I've put up my nose. It burns pretty bad, but it's not unbearable. I don't know if my nose is numb or what, but the burn from snorting E pills isn't a big deal to me. I prefer snorting MDMA because I get a better rush even though the high doesn't last as long.

The worst chemical I've snorted is ephedrine back when I was young and stupid. The burn from ephedrine was absolutely horrible. Snorting ephedrine is probably a great way to ruin you nose cavity in no time.

^theres a RC my friend was telling me he insufflated (it might have been 2c-T-7, but dont quote me on that) as having the worst burn ever

As far as the taste of MDMA, im with GL. I quite like having a pill the tastes incredibly bad. Means im set for a good time ;)

The drip isnt even that bad once you get a taste for it. But snorting is my preferred administration, so im a little biased.

The worst thing ive ever snorted was table salt...that shit burns like no other (it was apart of a tequila 'suicide')

Unless you where unfortunate enough (like me) to get gank and accidentally snort it all ( I was totally high :( ) before you realised that it was a mixture of a 'God knows what' (soap bar and baking soda in my case :( ) and in the end getting really sick instead of high, you've really never had a bad drip, trust me.

That would never happen these days though! Why?, cuz I gots Blue Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! halla ;) :D

i use to like the taste from the drip. but after i cut my nose to hell doing so much of it i tend to gag sometimes now... but i very much enjoy the taste in my6 mouth after i boot it