• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The drip

"It's an aquired taste just like hard alcohol. But I love it. " -- GentlemanLoser

I definately agree! Each drug has its own drip and you eventually aquire and learn to tolerate each drip if you snort it enough.

Pure 2C-E is worse than "gank". Gank didn't make me sick or burn like hell; 2C-E caused nausea and was a river of magma in my nostril. Lots of drugs make you want to do more of that drug. Snorting 2C-E made me want to do cocaine.

The meth drip tastes really nasty, but it doesn't warrant much complaining in my opinion. If it really bothers you, have a tasty drink ready or try a different administrative route.

I like to think of it as the price I pay for putting shit up my nose.

Coke is the only drip I like. It makes your throat feel slightly numb and I don't mind it. Other then that though I would rather not have it.

I enjoy the drip of Oxycontin...it's nice 'n sweet. Any other pill (especially methadone...ouch) I won't snort (well, maybe some adderral).

I tend not to repeat the transgression often. When I do, I think to myself, maybe this time won't be as bad. Tricked again. Can I get a witness?

For me, chewing gum helps with any unyummy drip.

I don't mind the burn of MDMA, but man, do I hate the taste. I chew lots of gum when I snort E (obviously helps with the jaw too).

I've never had cocaine but the most painless/taste-free thing I've ever snorted was Ritalin.

love
mettray

I wonder if you could take a chemical that was similar to coke, but not psycho-active (such as lidocaine).. get it in powder form, mix it with whatever chemical you wanted to take, and snort it? Since your nose would be numb, you wouldn't have to taste or feel it.

i hate the drip and the ensuing sinus congestion. nasally is my least favorite way to consume the drogas.

also doesnt a drip mean you did too big of a bump and you are wasting drugs(they werent absorbed by the mucous membranes in yo nose)?

^ It just means that some of the powder is going down your throat. It can be wasteful when it comes to drugs that have a low oral bio-availability percentage such as cocaine and heroin. The drip is pretty much unavoidable.

snorting coke has never cleared up my sinuses, only made them worse the day after i did the shit.
one night i was real drunk at my friends house when she was having a party, and this dude decides he wants to snort some fucking zoloft and asks me and the girl if we want to and uhh that is the stupidest shit i have ever done in my life i thought there was a fucking hole burning through my throat and it tasted so nasty. so don't ever do that shit.

Yes, snorting SSRIs is extremely stupid since they aren't even recreational in the first place.

I thought I liked the taste of amphetamine untill we had a surprisingly pure% speed, that had been a long time, it was atleast twice as strong and the drip made me gag so hard that I had to pull it all trough before I could continue my activities - which I consider as a waste, and is a hell on my stomach the next day... and the line was half size so it wasn't even that much... yek :|

A coke drip is fucking amazing. It always send chills down my spine.
Perfection is when you feel the drip and then take a nice drag from your cig.